Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better get some really good insurance or be ready to pay some hefty damages, upon turning it back in. RV rentals are known for socking tons of damages to their vehicles onto credit cards, once they are turned in, even when you don’t do the damage.Now, place a teenager, hulk strength and toddler mentality in it, and things will break quickly. Also, someone isn’t going to be sleeping because there is no way to really child-proof the doors. They will need to place security beepers on them, to make sure she doesn’t go out of them but even those have the tendency to die...

Masses, please take that camper somewhere, other than NC. We don’t need to see you on the news...

View attachment 141463
Hi Y’all! Sorry, life gets so busy and I end up 20 pages behind anymore...
I don’t think I seen this addressed but did anyone else catch P’s IG post, where she said “hopefully”???
I don’t know if this is referring that if ASU will still have classes in person, in the fall or if Isaiah will still be attending ASU...
Anyone else care to weigh in on the subject?
I can only imagine the fights that A&P have about financing his education because he hasn’t secured a full ride nor covered even his out of state tuition...
Hello! I think she was just talking about the whole dorm situation. I feel like they are in limbo wondering if he would be going to the dorms or just staying home for a while. Most schools are talking about no dorms... so they probably have a lot of thinking to do. Idk. Just my thoughts.

Reactions: 8
They didn’t mention camping, did they? I’m thinking they’ll hotel it? I’m not sure about RV parking at hotels though.
Why bother renting an RV then, if they needed more space they could just rent a 15 passenger van and stay at hotels.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why bother renting an RV then, if they needed more space they could just rent a 15 passenger van and stay at hotels.
The novelty aspect. The kitchen, bathroom, table to play games at....then when stopping places they can pull the sunshade out while they eat their “carry out!” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Abbie is not going to have enough space to do her victory laps and her honking ( love that ). Notice they are taking Summer, that’s just to babysit Queen teen. What a tit show , again.

I'm from Australia so that makes us neighbours lol
I have cousins in Australia.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Abbie is not going to have enough space to do her victory laps and her honking ( love that ). Notice they are taking Summer, that’s just to babysit Queen teen. What a tit show , again.

I have cousins in Australia.
That's pretty cool @Stripe69 Do you visit them or speak to them?

Reactions: 2
I haven’t visited but other family members have, I don’t like flying and it is a long flight. One of them lives in blue mountains NSW.
That's fair enough i guess it would be a long flight. I've been to the blue mountains years ago it's a nice place!!

Reactions: 2
If I were Isaiah I’d act too sick the morning they decide to leave on that RV trip. And act disappointed in having to stay home (where it’s quiet and peaceful) and miss it. 😏🤧🤢🤒
Ha! I've seen characters do that in sitcoms! Like Good Luck Charlie lol !

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Exactly. I grit my teeth when big Prilly is trying a little too hard to be all cutesy. That's one of the last things I'd ever call her. Plus i can't stand it when people try too hard to play up something they are not.

My take? Abbie was just throwing a fit because she wasnt getting what she wanted, which was to keep riding in the cart.
I hate to say this, but she was acting like a two-year old by the way she was crying and tantruming (a word?) in the backseat garage ”scene.” Also when the JSA award thing was on, did anyone hear her cry when she was “watching”. She actually sounded like she was biting her arm. I guess the school must make a presentation video for each student attending. The graphics on the school video were very strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I watched as I do every night...however I had a good excuse tonight. The news was really upsetting and I needed a break. What the hell is this world coming to?
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary tit my fellow tattle.lifers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary tit my fellow tattle.lifers
I’m so sorry. Stay safe in all aspects, my friend. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you know Summer because you come here a lot to justify her actions/defend her.

I have no problem with her supposedly being wholesome but she doesn’t come off like a normal 21 year old to me. Not even in an awkward young adult way either. She literally has 0 personality from what I can see. I actually like interesting awkward people and follow some on Tik Tok but Summer doesn’t show an ounce of her her own personality in any way on any social media platforms. All we see is her odd obsession with Abbie.

And it’s not actually considered twerking, I only called it that because I knew most people here wouldn’t understand what the dance move is. It’s called “throwing it back”. Isaiah and her sister do it in the Tik Tok. I’m not expecting summer to do it but yes, I question it because why be on Tik Tok if you’re not even going to do the dances correctly? Wholesome behavior and Tik Tok def don’t mix.
Sorry I'm so late but just wanted to add: it's ok if you aren't comfortable doing a dance move, but pick a tik tok dance that doesn't have that move in it then! There's so many trends on tik tok. Why does she have to go out of her way to make it weird?

Reactions: 7
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.

Yeah people in all major cities have destroyed their cities. I’m not really not mad about it cause the boys in blue need to be taught what it means to live in a world where black people are people. We have a huge problem that is bigger than autism IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.
Thanks for your reply, it’s a bit unusual to me as here we do laundry in the kitchen or in a utility room off the kitchen.

That camper cannot withstand Abbie's fits. Very expensive to repair. It will be five days of hell. They should leave Issa at home, lol. Most eighteen year old boys wouldnt be caught dead hanging with the parents like that. He will be lost at college.
Image her unbearable yelling in there. I would go nuts ! It would be pure hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

View attachment 141325
Hahahaha

He's a typical narcist, a little man with the biggest ego in town.
He has a malicious pleasure to humilalate and offend others, so he can feel like a master mind, the center of the universe.
In reality he is a poor jerk without education and professional success. Oh wait, he's a YouTube star now selling his IDD daughter, exposing his wifeu and son but neglecting his first born daughter.
He was leeching from the money of his parents and in-laws when he was a young father, after he crawled back to the big Lady and his experiences as a thief.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but he didn't change.He's the same lazy and money hungry idiot as he ever was.
Spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.