Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sachairiah

I am super late and this topic is done, but I still wanted to say something. In regards to hobbies and age, I think it's dangerous to assume you grow out of stuff. I'm 34, and I still love pokemon (and buy all the games), I love pink and glitter and get excited for princess movies, I've been loving the crap out of animal crossing new horizons. I draw in my spare time.

As a child, I was extremely limited by what my guardians allowed. (I was in foster care) I wasnt allowed cartoons or toys. Nobody but me can control what I buy (except the wallet). Half the wonder of being an adult for me is having autonomy. Life is short- all the best stuff in life shouldnt be stuck in a very short time of your life.

I really think things are just things- no gender or age has any more right to a certain thing than any other!

Hope you all are doing well! I've broken out in full body hives (I took meds this morning) and I'm so itchy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It’s comical that Assss brought that up(having a business for A) after P described where the bracelets came from. He literally makes everything about him and/or A. Why can’t he just say, what a great thing they did. If someone said they do Horse riding for their autistic child, Assss will say we have horse riding for A next week! Ugh! He’s so predictable. Vlogs are boring as hell, no autism awareness whatsoever. And why not just take I to school on their own? Make him feel special just for being him? I have a daughter that went away to school and her dad and I visited her on our own, our son stayed home. There’s nothing wrong with not taking A. You couldn’t pay me to take a road trip with 5 people under those circumstances!
I don't think they have anyone willing to take Abbie on 24/7. They went to Vegas last fall for 3 days and they had P's mom, CN, Becca, and IsIah. And she was even in school during the day. Behaviorally, I think they know they cant easily leave her. Who wants to deal with that? Harsh, but true.

• Heart

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Is it only me that finds it disgusting that pigzilla has convinced her elderly vulnerable step dad into selling her waxy rubbish. It's vile and sickening to see this. She's a horrible human being '

• Heart
  • Angry

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Wow, this narcissist has no shame. Why would an almost 40 year old man stream his video games on Twitch? I'm sure it's another way to gather more $$$ :sick:
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
I posted a suggestion for a new thread
‘ losing subscribers, their biggest of fears
Get big P to turn on the tears ‘

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
She looks crazy here. I wonder if sucking her dad into slime life put her over the top for her number one spot in recruiting?
She is batshit crazy.
She was talking about the top she is wearing. She said "This is a 1x or 2x, but the sizing is different because I wear a 14 top." Yeah, you do. Which is why your arms barely fit in the sleeves and it clings to your middle like a condom.
She is delusional.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol
40 year olds of today are different than those back in the day. I personally don't see anything wrong with having interests in whatever you like regardless if it's age-appropriate or not. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else and it's not interfering with your ability to lead your life. If it makes you happy, I think it's good. I've always thought it's a bit silly that just because you've lived a certain number of years that you have to stop being interested in things that make you happy.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Glad to see you back!
Once you get through the first week or so you will like keto. I lost my weight ( a lot of weight) on low carb/keto and still eat that way 90% of the time to maintain. P is clueless about keto and cracks me up when she dumps teriyaki sauce all over cauliflower rice and then says " it's keto ya'll! ". LOL
My husband does the best imitation of her cooking. I wish we could upload a video.
If he makes dinner, he makes a plate for me (not much right now) with what I can eat and says in his best P. voice: "It's keto, sweet girl!"

• Haha

blindfoldedbobcat

Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.
The fact that he had to give that "proof" ("you guys saw me leave the door open") makes it seem like another staged scene for a clickbait title/thumbnail. Reminds me of those family vloggers with younger viewers who pretended to have break ins and stalkers for attention. They are getting to that level of dishonesty.

• Heart

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Another thing about Asa is his fakery. He tries to preach acceptance but he doesn't really accept Abbie. If he did accept her he would meet her where she is instead creating this false narrative of progress and future independence. And that's all about him, and his desire for Abbie be so much more than she is because she is an extension of him. I do believe he loves her but I dont believe he will ever accept her as is....she has to be a STAR in the autistic community, a teacher, he is waiting for some impossible breakthrough because he is Asa....she needs to be special. Asa is starting to show signs of strain. This facade will be harder and harder to maintain as time goes on. It will hit him one day and it won't be pretty.
Leesa and Scott, Cody’s Parents (@codyspeaks) acknowledge where Cody’s interest age (loves Thomas ttengine, vege tales etc) read him books at that level (cat in the hat etc), and have the garage set up with Cody’s swing, and ‘toys’. They don’t stop him working for the 10th copy of a dvd he may already, most importantly, they listen to him, (he was non verbal until age 9, he is now 19), encourage him to get his ‘talk about it’ sheet when he gets fixated on wanting to talk about something, and ask leading questions!
They have never been on a family vacation, because it would stress Cody out, but their older son Justin, has a life outside of his family, going to school, working, just started up his own fb channel, AND still wants to hang out with his brother.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
No, I don't know her, the level of hate she gets just seems weird to me. But this is a snark forum, I'm not about to tell people they can't snark on her. I'm just the kind of person that likes inserting new viewpoints into things when I have a thought I haven't seen expressed.
I dont hate Summer. But she is an odd duck.
She is 22 and in college, but claims her best friend is a profoundly IDD 15 yr old. And she is also "friends" with the rest of the family, and Abbies respite worker Becca. Her entire life seems to center around this family and it is weird. We dont ever hear or see her going off to meet a friend outside of this core group, or hear of any activities or hobbies that do not involve them. Maybe if people saw she had a life outside of the Maass Squad she would be seen in a different light.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Her 👘 kimonos looking dress should be tagged as culturally misappropriating. 😂 Did she eat 4 Asian’s?

The pool pic was badly photoshopped, but she still has gained.

I think Isa. is dropping hints about her having a tiny stomach to remind her not to overeat. Everyone knows it can hold a huge portion again!
Yep. Actually quite hilarious how they've all been making cutesy little comments about her tiny portion sizes again. She must've realized the humpers were on to her massive eating and gaining. So now she's tryna lie again. But we've all seen her shoveling in huge portions (anyone remember that fast food sandwich???? omg that thing was huge) A&P are actually not that smart. They reveal lotsa lies thru their 'mistakes'in their vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
just got back from my son’s house , we had a lovely meal in the garden and I saw my beautiful grandkids. I couldn't touch them but to see them after eleven weeks was wonderful. I’m a sentimental old fool.
Just like to say extra special thanks for the funny rhyme about me, my son loved it.
❤❤❤

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And is just me, or is P getting more obnoxious? It seems she is really desperate to be the center of attention all the time.
The picture taking in the park, for example. Trying to be so "cute" and witty.
Even leading the parade. Why not let another car lead? I mean.....HIS MOMMY LED A PARADE for him. All focus on her in the clown car. My kids would have been mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha