Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is just me, or is P getting more obnoxious? It seems she is really desperate to be the center of attention all the time.
The picture taking in the park, for example. Trying to be so "cute" and witty.
Even leading the parade. Why not let another car lead? I mean.....HIS MOMMY LED A PARADE for him. All focus on her in the clown car. My kids would have been mortified.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Isaiah seems to be gaining the Freshman 15 now. The pink shirt he had in was a bit, I'll be nice, snug
And of course he had to change into a shirt with an app state logo on it
We get it you're going to App State 🙄

5 days in an RV with the MaasSquad, Summer and the yelling...sounds like fun🤮.

It seems like it's going to be harder for them to "avoid" having some parts if Abbies meltdowns showing. This one started the minute they pulled into the garage and you could hear her hitting or kicking something.
Oh and 🐽 get off your freaking phone

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Asa says: "So here's the plan, we're gonna take him out since it's his graduation day. Just celebrate him a little bit."
Yeah... only a little bit... it's not like he's done anything worthy of actual recognition or whatever.

Isaiah seems to be gaining the Freshman 15 now. The pink shirt he had in was a bit, I'll be nice, snug
We get it you're going nonstop state 🙄
It seems like it's going to be harder for them to "avoid" having some parts if Abbies meltdowns showing. This one started the minute they pulled into the garage and you could hear her hitting or kicking something.
I want to chuck P's phone into the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We get it you're going nonstop state 🙄
And did you see Asa's face when she started throwing the fit? He was not pleased.
And I wish I knew what she was doing...sounded like she was tearing the garage down LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And did you see Asa's face when she started throwing the fit? He was not pleased.
And I wish I knew what she was doing...sounded like she was tearing the garage down LOL
I wonder how many holes she's put through walls and doors

Reactions: 11
Okay apparently JSA knows how bad Abbie has regressed because her awards were thanks for showing up at school this year. Come on the Sassy award... and the miss spelled determined... what was she determined to do.. eat dirt, throw a tantrum, kick someone’s ass.

And Isaiah to P your stomach is like the size of a pea.... is that pea a freak of nature that at minimum it’s as large as a grapefruit! And then poof the food mysteriously disappeared from the dishes.. 🤔 hmmm wonder who ate everything. I’m betting P ate her share.

And did you see big Ps face when she arrive at the meetup spot for the parade... she was disappointed. Not enough people showed up for the little prince. And he only got 2 cards. Big Ps not going to be happy with that car to card ratio.

And Abbie walking out in front of the cars..... lets just make excuses and hope everyone buys it.

RV adventures with Abbie.... oh that should be interesting. Besides it being cramped with all of them in close quarters let’s throw in a teenager they say is being violent lately... should be a real tit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
At the restaurant, Asa and Isaiah comment that P ordered a lot of food and made sure to point out that she can't even eat it all due to her having a tiny stomach. Asa asks her, why she would do that. She just smiles and shrugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay apparently JSA knows how bad Abbie has regressed because her awards were thanks for showing up at school this year. Come on the Sassy award... and the miss spelled determined... what was she determined to do.. eat dirt, throw a tantrum, kick someone’s ass.

And Isaiah to P your stomach is like the size of a pea.... is that pea a freak of nature that at minimum it’s as large as a grapefruit! And then poof the food mysteriously disappeared from the dishes.. 🤔 hmmm wonder who ate everything. I’m betting P ate her share.

And did you see big Ps face when she arrive at the meetup spot for the parade... she was disappointed. Not enough people showed up for the little prince. And he only got 2 cards. Big Ps not going to be happy with that car to card ratio.

And Abbie walking out in front of the cars..... lets just make excuses and hope everyone buys it.

RV adventures with Abbie.... oh that should be interesting. Besides it being cramped with all of them in close quarters let’s throw in a teenager they say is being violent lately... should be a real tit show.
I thought the same thing. They went to the birthday parade for that teacher and the turn out was huge. I think P assumed their "fans" were going to show up.

• Haha
They've been making several recent references to how much 🐖 eats.
Getting Isaiah in on the lies now, huh?
This says a lot about the type of person he really is.
Apples never fall far from the tree.
It's too bad.

• Heart
I thought the same thing. They went to the birthday parade for that teacher and the turn out was huge. I think P assumed their "fans" were going to show up.
Yea.. I thought the HUMPERS might show up in droves with envelopes of cash.. wonder why they didn't?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh and real hilarious during the photoshoot when P instructs Isaiah to do a shot where he's looking at his phone not paying attention to the world. I wish he would've said to her: "Oh, you mean like you?"

• Haha
  • Heart
I wonder how many holes she's put through walls and doors
That camper cannot withstand Abbie's fits. Very expensive to repair. It will be five days of hell. They should leave Issa at home, lol. Most eighteen year old boys wouldnt be caught dead hanging with the parents like that. He will be lost at college.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched a little of this and kinda feel bad for the guy. He's nervous as all get out. He seems like a nice guy. I just don't see him doing very well selling. A bunch of humpers were on there encouraging him. Boy she really has no qualms about bringing her innocent family into all this tit.
I can't tell how the Maasive woman disgusts me.
She has no qualms to leech of her stepfather with her criminal pyramid buissiness.
What a shameless heifer she is!

Reactions: 11
I did enjoy seeing Isaiah smiling after the parade. It's not often he gets that much attention!

Mass quantities of food for the Hambeasts.
No way 🐖 missed out on ANY.
Nope. Not at all. Like I said previously, why does she get all this food for herself and fill up her plate if she supposedly can't eat more than like 15% of it??

• Haha
That camper cannot withstand Abbie's fits. Very expensive to repair. It will be five days of hell. They should leave Issa at home, lol. Most eighteen year old boys wouldnt be caught dead hanging with the parents like that. He will be lost at college.
I can't even imagine what hell that would be with her screaming and yelling all the way. They better bring a lot of sugar and snacks with them to keep her happy. I agree.. she could sling her head around and make a hole.

It might be good content tho.. will be much harder to keep up the narrative of the autism princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even imagine what hell that would be with her screaming and yelling all the way. They better bring a lot of sugar and snacks with them to keep her happy. I agree.. she could sling her head around and make a hole.

It might be good content tho.. will be much harder to keep up the narrative of the autism princess.
I cant wait for that hot mess express to leave the station LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprised Pigs mom doesn't get WLS. She probably has insurance at her age.

And they went around at least twice.

Just seen P's stepdad lose it about them talking while he was "trying to talk on the phone here" LOL I would have edited that out if I was Asa., lol I feel him though it drives me bat tit at work when I'm on the phone and others are talking very loudly in the background,so I get it but like edit that out its not a good look HA
He was probably taking a big order for slimelife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay I couldn’t watch that after a few minutes I felt pity for him. One thing I picked up on he said he was in construction, nothing wrong with that but they definitely weren’t rich probably just lived comfortably for the three of them and better then A did growing up. Also why would a retired man who was supposedly wealthy be slinging slime life. And P doesn’t come off as someone who came from any wealth, spoiled yes, actual wealth no. It’s very sad she would scam him into this.
She's the same kind of greedy imposter as her maassive husband.
Wayne will bring money to the hambeasts house. He knows a lot of elderly peoples with enough dollars to buy this crap.
She has no shame to drag her own stepdad in this pyramid scam.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Abbie had a meltdown when they got back in the cart... most likely when they go in the cart she expects DD or some other restaurant and not just a drive. She was do some destruction in the garage when they returned.. he didn't show that but I heard it.
Looks like she may have done previous damage as well.

1590799792318.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.