Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary tit my fellow tattle.lifers
Very scary and also heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeah people in all major cities have destroyed their cities. Iā€™m not really not mad about it cause the boys in blue need to be taught what it means to live in a world where black people are people. We have a huge problem that is bigger than autism IMO
In Europe we see these peoples plundering and pillaging on TV. The crime of this cop committed don't give them the right to punish innocent shop-owners for it.
It doesn't make them look good and it's hard to feel sympathy, when they're acting like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary tit my fellow tattle.lifers
Stay safe

Reactions: 3
In Europe we see these peoples plundering and pillaging on TV. The crime of this cop committed don't give them the right to punish innocent shop-owners for it.
It doesn't make them look good and it's hard to feel sympathy, when they're acting like this.
Yeah I live in America and if the boys in blue can kill anyone whenever they want, we should be ok to have some time to destroy tit. Material tit is not more important than human lives.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well, guess itā€™s a good thing none of itā€™s being done to get your sympathy .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
These people? Who are ā€œthese peopleā€?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her šŸ‘˜ kimonos looking dress should be tagged as culturally misappropriating. šŸ˜‚ Did she eat 4 Asianā€™s?

The pool pic was badly photoshopped, but she still has gained.

I think Isa. is dropping hints about her having a tiny stomach to remind her not to overeat. Everyone knows it can hold a huge portion again!
Yep. Actually quite hilarious how they've all been making cutesy little comments about her tiny portion sizes again. She must've realized the humpers were on to her massive eating and gaining. So now she's tryna lie again. But we've all seen her shoveling in huge portions (anyone remember that fast food sandwich???? omg that thing was huge) A&P are actually not that smart. They reveal lotsa lies thru their 'mistakes'in their vlogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So, Iā€™m watching the vlog again (after reading comments here) and hereā€™s what pissed me off.

šŸ· should NOT have been part of that parade.
and
šŸ· didnā€™t need to thank people individually as it wasnā€™t for her.

Isaiah needs to grow a pair and stand up to people including his parents. Heā€™s going to get eaten alive at college. I donā€™t share my personal life on here but, I will say this, as a sheltered child (I have health issues). I was lost at college. I didnā€™t know how to act or let loose because of my home life. It wasnā€™t until I transferred to a 4 yr school that I was able to breathe and feel free have a voice and an opinion. That was 27 yrs ago and I havenā€™t really looked back on the person I was.
I do hope Isaiah can grow and be an independent thinker. My mother hates my opinions but she respects them. I hope the same for Isaiah

Reactions: 19
Asa says: "So here's the plan, we're gonna take him out since it's his graduation day. Just celebrate him a little bit."
Yeah... only a little bit... it's not like he's done anything worthy of actual recognition or whatever.

I want to chuck P's phone into the pool.
P was always on her phone even in the older videos before she was selling slug life waxy makeup so she cant use that as an excuse all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yep. Actually quite hilarious how they've all been making cutesy little comments about her tiny portion sizes again. She must've realized the humpers were on to her massive eating and gaining. So now she's tryna lie again. But we've all seen her shoveling in huge portions (anyone remember that fast food sandwich???? omg that thing was huge) A&P are actually not that smart. They reveal lotsa lies thru their 'mistakes'in their vlogs.
Yes . What about the other day when they had lunch out, dinner out and had obviously been to dunkin as well. Saying you are eating less šŸ· doesnā€™t make it so, we can see you miss šŸ·

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
l
Yeah I live in America and if the boys in blue can kill anyone whenever they want, we should be ok to have some time to destroy tit. Material tit is not more important than human lives.
That 'tit' being destroyed is many businesses regular people (both black & white) worked their whole lives to build. They dont deserve this.
NOW ENOUGH ABOUT POLITICS

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually, our negative comments about her weight gain just might be the kick in the ass she needed to get back on track. It used to work for me when I lost and gained, but I didn't lie about it like she does.

Reactions: 16
Good lord, get her a butt plug
It has been for a couple days already. You can always tell when she sits at the end of the couch instead of the smelly corner.

They didnā€™t mention camping, did they? Iā€™m thinking theyā€™ll hotel it? Iā€™m not sure about RV parking at hotels though.
I know P thinks she is teeny tiny now, and I know RVs usually have bunk beds of some kind in them but I strongly urge her NOT to sleep on the upper one. Someone could get seriously squashed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Actually, our negative comments about her weight gain just might be the kick in the ass she needed to get back on track. It used to work for me when I lost and gained, but I didn't lie about it like she does.
That's the thing! If she was honest about the whole thing! People would understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.