Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me t
yep, that's a trap. being the sarcastic a-hole that I am, I'd ask completely inappropriate questions and get into huge trouble
Me too, lol.do
I watched a little of this and kinda feel bad for the guy. He's nervous as all get out. He seems like a nice guy. I just don't see him doing very well selling. A bunch of humpers were on there encouraging him. Boy she really has no qualms about bringing her innocent family into all this tit.
Pigcilla must do his laundry. Looks like his shirt is from the pile on top of the dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is typical for people in MLMs to have family members sign up beneath them. In fact, some encourage it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why the heck is an elderly man selling Slimelife? (I won’t give him a view). Won’t this turn away prospective female sellers? It better be for men’s products only! Is this an attempt to go viral? He’s always up in P’s tit, wanting what she has, etc. Anyone ever notice that?

And I don’t think he had bariatric surgery. I’m guessing it was a knee or hip replacement & he had complications. Hence, the weight loss from being ill. Could’ve been something abdominal removed or resected too. He had (still has?) a huge abdomen, so could’ve even been a tumor. But doubtful it was cancerous, since he’s wanting to sell LL products now.

edit: i see ppl have said he’s selling the men’s stuff....i bet P will do all the work for him, or maybe the deal is that Assa will do the clerical work & the deal is 50/50 split on profit.....& no one be surprised when Assa makes himself a front man for the products too & makes his own vids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
As f
Well...for the past almost 20 yrs (that I know of) the new homes have the laundryroom on the 2nd floor & near the bedrooms. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

When everyone was asking why the laundry piles up, I think it’s outfit changes/FL heat/Ab messes & likely a bit of not keeping up w/ it. Laziness. But also, Summer might be tying up the machines during hours they’d normally run a load. Might not seem like much, but it could throw off their schedule just a bit.

I still think she’s closer to 300.
As far as all the laundry goes, I don't get where its all coming from. Isaiah wears the same ugly beige shorts all the time. Summer wears the same dam thing every other day. So it must be the big ladies xxxxl clothes and Abs poopied up stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why the heck is an elderly man selling Slimelife? (I won’t give him a view). Won’t this turn away prospective female sellers? It better be for men’s products only! Is this an attempt to go viral? He’s always up in P’s tit, wanting what she has, etc. Anyone ever notice that?

And I don’t think he had bariatric surgery. I’m guessing it was a knee or hip replacement & he had complications. Hence, the weight loss from being ill. Could’ve been something abdominal removed or resected too. He had (still has?) a huge abdomen, so could’ve even been a tumor. But doubtful it was cancerous, since he’s wanting to sell LL products now.
He talked a bit about breaking his vertebrae and tailbone in a fall.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

1590793202140.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Abbie runs across the road during the parade.. they tell her she isn't ready to do that...yet. P goes on to say that the car was stopped so she did the right thing. Oh the delusion... Abbie doesn't even realize there is a road there or that cars dont stop for her... being safe was not on her mind and never will be.

Ugh.. they are getting so hard to watch. JSA giving them awards.. and Abbie an award.. and A and P awards for such a great job home schooling.. its like a world of delusion.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Abbie runs across the road during the parade.. they tell her she isn't ready to do that...yet. P goes on to say that the car was stopped so she did the right thing. Oh the delusion... Abbie doesn't even realize there is a road there or that cars dont stop for her... being safe was not on her mind and never will be.

Ugh.. they are getting so hard to watch. JSA giving them awards.. and Abbie an award.. and A and P awards for such a great job home schooling.. its like a world of delusion.
Money talks and buys "all the things"

The sad thing is they did better than a lot of parents in my kids class. they are involved, showed up for meetings and at least went thru the motions to check off assignments.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I think Abbie had a meltdown when they got back in the cart... most likely when they go in the cart she expects DD or some other restaurant and not just a drive. She was do some destruction in the garage when they returned.. he didn't show that but I heard it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Alot of sponsorships quit on Myka,
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

View attachment 141325
Backseat driving!! hahahahha omg super funny, and super true they are in the backseats due to their guts LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Abbie had a meltdown when they got back in the cart... most likely when they go in the cart she expects DD or some other restaurant and not just a drive. She was do some destruction in the garage when they returned.. he didn't show that but I heard it.
I heard it, then heard Isaiah say "Hey!".
And I'm glad he liked his parade, but what a sad little affair. I counted 10 vehicles. One was his grandparents, one was Becca, another was Kaitlyn. I wonder what P thought the turn out would really be?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
trying to watch the vlog now but man the yelling...oh the yelling....I have no idea how any of them live with it. I can't even watch it... Can you imagine how much louder it is in real life? CRAZY I can't even function hearing it watching the vlog!!..what happened to the "only yell in your room" rule?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.