Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair triggers me. They are just wrong for always showing her looking like that. If they can't manage it they need to cut it. They thought her short hair was a "special needs" cut?! Nothing screams special needs more than her walking around with one pigtail or her hair hanging in her face.
I hate it! P was giving the big sales pitch about the bracelets, why didn’t she talk and walk to Abbie and fix her hair really quickly while talking? Pull out the side that was a mess and quickly fix it. It’s so irritating that P, as a mom, doesn’t just do that automatically! 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I put this link a few pages back

Like you said all based on weight...
Haha all based on weight. Add an extra ton for A and Big Prilly.
The story of their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how are they gonna help abbie in one of those rv bathrooms? even for an average sized person there is barely any room for moving around.
They are just going to let her poop her diaper and change it on the rv sofa.... wouldn't you hate to be the one renting your rv out to them, what a stinkin mess!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve had small closets, but I have a big walk in one now. Love it! I have a dresser in there along with a lot of stuff besides actual clothes. It’s not fancy, but I do like that it’s so big. No we aren’t wealthy, but I believe that term is relative. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do think that walk in closets are not the norm in the U.K., My house is a large mid terrace and has no built in storage space at all, it is over 100 years old and most new average price houses don’t have them. In the U.S. they seem to be more commonplace. That’s all I was trying to say.

Reactions: 5
I hate it! P was giving the big sales pitch about the bracelets, why didn’t she talk and walk to Abbie and fix her hair really quickly while talking? Pull out the side that was a mess and quickly fix it. It’s so irritating that P, as a mom, doesn’t just do that automatically! 😠
I thought she was going to fix her hair too! Not a maternal bone in that big body of hers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched a bit of the vlog. As a medical professional I am concerned with her squinting. I do not for one second believe that they’ve ever had her eyes checked, nor do I believe that it’s a stim. The squinting I watched during speech tonight made me think that her eyes are either hurting, she can’t see well or she had a headache. They really need to address that. Not that I think she would ever wear glasses though.

Or if she’s eating all the chicken tit fertilizer they use. Also she could have cracked a tooth or something and have an abcess isn’t there. A young dog shouldn’t have bad breath like that!
I think the yuk from Sandy is because he said she has a white cluster of bacteria on her gums, he showed it, explained that it could go away on it's on but they were taking her to the vet.

Reactions: 4
It's not her jam.

I think the yuk from Sandy is because he said she has a white cluster of bacteria on her gums, he showed it, explained that it could go away on it's on but they were taking her to the vet.
The white cluster are warts. It's a canine oral papilloma. They can get pretty big and painful and spread into her throat.

Assa is not being very honest about working late it seems. He's streaming Call of Duty on Twitch. This particular stream was 2 hours and 27 minutes. And we know he's not streaming during the day. Stop lying Assa. And stop getting on your son for gaming when you're streaming with him almost daily.

And one more interesting snippet. I think Assa is working her personal facebook page. Take a look at the timestamp on "her" post here. 1:23 AM. I though she went to bed early so she could be up with the princess every morning? Where does deception stop with these people?

1590928562635.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well I'd say yes Asssa.
After all he talked about that damn tomato enough....
I was really surprised that they used an old pallets to plant their veggies in. Those are all sprayed with a glaze to make them last longer. I worked at a place that used them and unless you get one before it is sprayed with chemicals, or make your own, they are not safe for use with food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's not her jam.

The white cluster are warts. It's a canine oral papilloma. They can get pretty big and painful and spread into her throat.

Assa is not being very honest about working late it seems. He's streaming Call of Duty on Twitch. This particular stream was 2 hours and 27 minutes. And we know he's not streaming during the day. Stop lying Assa. And stop getting on your son for gaming when you're streaming with him almost daily.

And one more interesting snippet. I think Assa is working her personal facebook page. Take a look at the timestamp on "her" post here. 1:23 AM. I though she went to bed early so she could be up with the princess every morning? Where does deception stop with these people?

View attachment 142246
Hi guys! I’m new here and trying to learn how to post! Anyway I just traded our RV yesterday and let me tell you renting the RV for the Masses is a bad idea! First of all motor homes have slides that open up when you get to wherever your going. Mine had 5. They make the LR, kitchen and bedroom bigger and there a must but when your on the road the slides have to close and people there is no freaking room. You are stuffed in there like a sardine. You can’t use the bathroom much because it goes into a tank to be dumped and it doesn’t hold much unlike when your stopped at your campsite and then you have to hook up the sewer lines, water lines and electric. There’s no cooking while you’re driving no TV no nothing! When we bought it I thought oh what fun this will be. I can make lunch while the hubs drives and just lay back and watch tv! NOT! There is no way that family can just sit seat belted until you reach your campsite. Ours was 41 ft long so it was a big one and I hated every minuted of traveling for the year and half we had it and I told my hubs I would set fire to it if he didn’t sale it!! And the bathroom please! I’m normal weight and and if the hubs forgot to put a new to roll on you have to get off the toilet, open the door under the sink get the TP and sit back down while banging your elbow on the door. Piggy would never fit, ever!
Same with the shower and speaking of shower it would take them half of a day because when your done then you have to wait an hour for the water to heat up again! No way in hell would they make it. Abbie would for sure be yelling all day long!! Sorry so long just wanted to explain my experience owning a low 6 figure motor home. I say 6 figure because Piggy would have say $700,000 and up to get one like say the country music biggies travel in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha, love how you think yours was so tiny - our motorhome is only like 20ft long! I’d love to have a go in one of those huge American RVs

I’d pay a pretty penny to see Priscilla shoehorn herself into the bathroom of ours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anybody else notice how Assa's eyes got dollar signs when he was talking about the company who sent the bracelets?
It was as if the wheels of scam were turning in his tiny brain as he spoke about how "in the future"....
If only they could come up with something...anything...that Abbie could produce and they could sell.
Even better mass produce. Hire a bunch of IDD people, and make a business!
YouTube money would be chump change in comparison if he could exploit on a different level like this.
They tried and had some success with her art but Crazy Nanny did all the work. CN got woke and bounced.
I think it's worth a rewatch. I'd like to hear your thoughts.

• Wow
Did anybody else notice how Assa's eyes got dollar signs when he was talking about the company who sent the bracelets?
It was as if the wheels of scam were turning in his tiny brain as he spoke about how "in the future"....
If only they could come up with something...anything...that Abbie could produce and they could sell.
YouTube money would be chump change in comparison if he could exploit on a different level like this.
They tried and had some success with her art but Crazy Nanny did all the work. CN got woke and bounced.
Yep...I noticed that too. And when they were talking about a job for Abbie, didn't Isaiah say something about food?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nicky TV’s dad (John) has remarked that when Nicky ages out of school they would like to start a family business (or something of that nature.) Please correct me if I heard wrong. However, Nicky, with proper supervision and patience, would be able to participate. I can’t say the same for Abbie. It would be a Crazy Nanny “Abbie’s Art” situation.

• Heart
Couldn't Sandy have been born with the CPV? ( or whatever it's called)
A&P both posting nearly identical posts minutes apart about Annie crossing the street is funny. I think it was Asa. He considers himself the PR/media mogul.

Couldn't Sandy have been born with the CPV? ( or whatever it's called)
A&P both posting nearly identical posts minutes apart about Annie crossing the street is funny. I think it was Asa. He considers himself the PR/media mogul.
LOL. My tablet changed Abbie to Annie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't you mean 'Maass' producing? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder who reached out to who concerning the bracelets. Piggy showed 2 bracelets she ordered from them on a previous vlog saying she found the company on tik tok. Now suddenly they send 2 additional bracelets for Assa and Isaiah.
Either way I hope the company does well and succeeds regardless of any association with the MaasSquad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.