Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The motorcoach that someone showed is what I imagine piggy would want but even she has to have common sense....maybe.
No way her or Assa could drive that especially if the do go to the mountains. You need concentration and with the constant checking of phone while driving and Abbie yelling or worse that damn bubble sound, well you can imagine
The company I mentioned OWNS their RV's, alot of the other places listed are similar to the air bnb concept

Reactions: 6
I did not know that. My 76 year old relative bought one and drives it all up and down the east coast.
He never mentioned getting a license for it. But I never asked.
I can't imagine all the rich boomers who get these kinds of RVs having to pass tests as a requirement to hit the road.
It makes sense safety wise. I will text my relative and ask if he had to have a license.
Interesting.
i just asked my wife as her brother and father each own one and she said that neither of them needed a special license to operate theirs

Reactions: 5
More than likely they would rent from Cruise America, in the US it's the most popular for RV rentals. For a large RV that sleeps 7 cost for 5 nights $2214 aprox... slightly cheaper if you bring own towels, sheets etc...I added everything (miles over
500 would be $0.35 per mile...they have location in jacksonville

RV would be similar to

And depending on the state based on type/weight of RV/Motorhome you would need a license for a behemoth one (florida doesn't require one but some surrounding states do)

Sorry for long post, bored cranky and tired 😷🤧
Yep amd P ain't gonna like the one that looks like a truck! I bet she thinks they'll get one of those fancy bus ones! Haha

So they have that fancy dog spa that Maverick and I'm assuming Sandy will go to when they go on ridiculous RV adventures...I don't really have a problem with it because Maverick clearly prefers it to his own house. And I'm sure it will be beneficial for Sandy to be around proper dog handlers. But what about Nala? Does anyone know if they place they take Maverick, also takes cats? Taking a cat, a tortie no less, out of her own environment and bring her where? Are they going to board her for weeks on end? Why did Isaiah have to get a cat his senior year of college knowing he'd be leaving... SO frustrating

• Heart
Reactions: 14
JMT from years of being a nanny for children with special needs/ vacation travel: Abbie cried practically the whole of the flight from LA? What if they are at a camp ground, and kids are toasting marshmallows, and Abbie wants some? If in a resort, it’s usually buffet style , ain’t no way little missS is going to be quick enough to stop Abbie charging at the buffet table 🥳. A lot of ‘resort’ type places have the wide sweeping driveways, with a fountain of some sorts, imagine the show of a naked Abbie frolocking in the fountain. Or worse a code brown 💩 They will need a RV sized trailer just for Ab’s diapers and change of clothes.
The RV with the bed over the cab, needs to be climbed up on to, is very claustrophobic and can get hot! So if they get one like that, Isa is the only one who will be fit, agile enough to get up there. We brought a caravan as our motorhomes don’t have stabilisers on them, and it’s puke city for me, just walking in them,let alone, Abbie in a fit throwing herself around while P is driving 60 mph down the freeway!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So do you all really care about how much things cost them or the technicalities of everything they do? I always think if it’s not my money ... why give a tit? Yeah yeah “it’s money they got from exploiting their daughter” - at the end of the day you can’t knock their hustle. According to the vlog they have already rented the RV... so I don’t see a need to question what they might get. These are some trashy ass people who feel the need to show the world that they have “made it” . In my eyes they are dumb and trashy as hell and it’s all entertainment... I’m not going to learn financial skills from them so I don’t get why some of you actually go and research what everything costs. I’m more interested in seeing what their neighborhood stats are - education, ages, diversity, income, etc
Good luck to them with Abbie in that thing though. Constant “ehhhhhhhhhhhh” and then the moans ugh ... begging for food every second... lmao. At least we get to see the tit show in a place other than that weird ass house. I’d do it (RV trip with Abbie) for a million dollars but nothing less than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
JMT from years of being a nanny for children with special needs/ vacation travel: Abbie cried practically the whole of the flight from LA? What if they are at a camp ground, and kids are toasting marshmallows, and Abbie wants some? If in a resort, it’s usually buffet style , ain’t no way little missS is going to be quick enough to stop Abbie charging at the buffet table 🥳. A lot of ‘resort’ type places have the wide sweeping driveways, with a fountain of some sorts, imagine the show of a naked Abbie frolocking in the fountain. Or worse a code brown 💩 They will need a RV sized trailer just for Ab’s diapers and change of clothes
Haha I always wonder how bad that house smells ... between the obesity, dirty laundry, Abbie’s messes and all the animals. Imagine all of that in an RV hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This RV trip sounds like their worst idea yet. I cannot wait for the vlogs :p

Where are they going to send Abby when she starts "yelling"? How will they keep her out of the snacks? Where will they be changing her diaper..public restroom? There will be no pools so who is showering Abby?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This RV trip sounds like their worst idea yet. I cannot wait for the vlogs :p

Where are they going to send Abby when she starts "yelling"? How will they keep her out of the snacks? Where will they be changing her diaper..public restroom? There will be no pools so who is showering Abby?
They’re most likely not going to shower her and/or put ample enough of bug spray on her. She will be miserable and they’ll have no clue as to why. I hope they take that thing on the road today or tomorrow cause I can’t wait to see the tit show that will take place.

So do you all really care about how much things cost them or the technicalities of everything they do? I always think if it’s not my money ... why give a tit? Yeah yeah “it’s money they got from exploiting their daughter” - at the end of the day you can’t knock their hustle. According to the vlog they have already rented the RV... so I don’t see a need to question what they might get. These are some trashy ass people who feel the need to show the world that they have “made it” . In my eyes they are dumb and trashy as hell and it’s all entertainment... I’m not going to learn financial skills from them so I don’t get why some of you actually go and research what everything costs. I’m more interested in seeing what their neighborhood stats are - education, ages, diversity, income, etc
Good luck to them with Abbie in that thing though. Constant “ehhhhhhhhhhhh” and then the moans ugh ... begging for food every second... lmao. At least we get to see the tit show in a place other than that weird ass house. I’d do it (RV trip with Abbie) for a million dollars but nothing less than that.
It's a gossip site....we care about it all. There 'hustle' is despicable. It's fun to speculate on what it's going to be like...in the anticipation of how they are going to handle it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

As you can see from these stats, they THINK they are living in a neighborhood that Is all flashy and magic lights.
Mostly uneducated, the median income shows 42k, most people have no kids... Looks to me that these trashy people just live there because they may feel like they are “missing out” on being some carefree 30 somethings with no kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

As you can see from these stats, they THINK they are living in a neighborhood that Is all flashy and magic lights.
Mostly uneducated, the median income shows 65k, most people have no kids... Looks to me that these trashy people just live there because they may feel like they are “missing out” on being some carefree 30 somethings with no kids.
Speaking of their neighborhood, isn’t it a little rude to have a parade in what seems like a quiet neighborhood?

Reactions: 14
Speaking of their neighborhood, isn’t it a little rude to have a parade in what seems like a quiet neighborhood?
Yes from what I have read it seems like a quiet neighborhood with young professionals living there. I think that the mom is all worked up on “living through the Rona times” and making sure that they experience every bit of it (other than social distancing)... I can see this from the fact that the grandparents were in the “parade” even though they’ve been around them several times. Why did they have to go through the parade?? Lol it makes no sense

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.