Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see what’s wrong with saying she’s a sophomore because technically she is. I believe JSA goes by grade.

If A&P weren’t scammers and rude to their fans I would honestly feel sorry for them. Seeing Abbie have a fit was a real eye opener. She’s 15 and they don’t really get a chance to relax because they are caring for a teen toddler.

Isaiah needs to grow a pair and stand up to people including his parents. He’s going to get eaten alive at college. I don’t share my personal life on here but, I will say this, as a sheltered child (I have health issues). I was lost at college. I didn’t know how to act or let loose because of my home life. It wasn’t until I transferred to a 4 yr school that I was able to breathe and feel free have a voice and an opinion. That was 27 yrs ago and I haven’t really looked back on the person I was.
I do hope Isaiah can grow and be an independent thinker. My mother hates my opinions but she respects them. I hope the same for Isaiah
He really does but I think he just goes along with it because he doesn’t want to upset his parents. The parade was ridiculous and over the top. To the person who said this is normal, I don’t believe it is. Put a sign in your yard, ok but Priscilla is acting like Isaiah is the king of the world because he is graduating high school. Newsflash your child is not the only one to graduate or miss his graduation. I know with covid it’s a big deal but honestly I have not seen many post of teenagers complaining about it. I have seen some talk about how much of a bummer it is, but nothing over the top. I think accepting you are missing your graduation is the first sign of maturing into a young adult. Priscilla just wants to come off as this great mom who comes up with all these ideas, I really don’t think it’s all about Isaiah. She really looked salty/annoyed when Isaiah received that graduation plaque, as if she was mad she didn’t come up with the idea or because someone else was getting complimented.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I seriously can not wait until they do this RV trip. It will be a hilarious hot mess! Our neighbors did this for a week and came back HATING each other! 5 grown adults in one RV, no matter how big it is will suffocate them and add Abbies issues on top of it! P and Assa are to fat to even sit at the table in those things. Where will Abbie sleep? I dont see her doing well and the fact that someone will have to watch her like a hawk from escaping. Someone mentioned the bathroom....haha...good luck getting P's fat butt in there. Not going to happen! Not to mention RV's are hard to maneuver especially if you have never driven anything that big before. I can't wait to see them trying to park it and dumping the waste.

They said that this will be a good trial run for when they travel around with Abbie once Isaiah goes off to school....I bet after this trip they wont be doing any of that.

It sounds like they are planning to do this soon. I hope they are smart enough to actually do some research about traveling in an RV before they do it....oh wait....maybe it will be even better if they don't! You know those idiots will just pack the RV with all the things and take off. Haha! I can't wait!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Travelling with Abbie doesn't seem like an especially good idea, especially since she hasn't really learned any skills on how to travel from school or home.
What if she leaves the RV at night without them knowing? What if she has problems with the food or the changes in her schedule? What if she gets upset and hurts someone?
Wouldn't it make more sense to send her to a summer camp again where the professionals can deal with her or something similar to that?
From what I've seen in the vlogs, travelling with Abbie would not be easy.

Reactions: 11
Travelling with Abbie doesn't seem like an especially good idea, especially since she hasn't really learned any skills on how to travel from school or home.
What if she leaves the RV at night without them knowing? What if she has problems with the food or the changes in her schedule? What if she gets upset and hurts someone?
Wouldn't it make more sense to send her to a summer camp again where the professionals can deal with her or something similar to that?
From what I've seen in the vlogs, travelling with Abbie would not be easy.
Well she doesn’t have a schedule and they have fast food junk pretty much anywhere so she should be okay in those areas lol. They travel with her all the time and I think she does well because she does like to be busy out doing stuff and different places usually.
The security of the actual RV would be the problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The RV... why it’s a bad idea... poo!!! One poo explosion and it’s over. That RV is smelling like crap for the rest of the trip. You are not escaping it... poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they are serious about renting an RV and taking on the road for 5 days, I would really recommend that they try it out with Abbie the first night in their own driveway. My husband and I own a 30ft Winnebago which we take out with our two small dogs (one of which is paralyzed). It took A LOT of planning before our first trip and we had been been campers before. We are Floridians and used to the extreme heat, but nothing can prepare you for camping in the southern heat. We take mobile fans for outside and inside to use...and this in addition to having a great inside AC unit. If it rains, like it does frequently in the summer, you have to plan for that, too. On one trip my husband got sick from something he ate at dinner. Talk about a loooong night being cramped together with my husband feeling terrible in a small RV bathroom! With Abbie’s nighttime issues and the need to move around frequently like she does from room to room I foresee potential issues with 5 adult sized people in a very small space. RV camping can be amazing fun.. I just hope they REALLY think it through before actually getting on the road with Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I fee bad for Summer. Last time they went on a trip she had to share a bed with Abbie. She’s will probably have to babysit Abbie.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much this 5 day trip with 5 adults is going to cost them? I looked up RV rentals in their area and only one of them seemed like they had what the Maasses would need.
RV rental $235.00 a day = $1,175 not including any insurance and over charges. Most RV rentals charge extra for miles over x amount and use of the generator over x amount. This could easily go over $2000 mark. Then you have lodging cost when you get to the RV parks. Lots of extra cost there too with use of hook ups and dumping. Then there's Gas, food and any activities that may cost to get into. Do they plan to drag the expensive golf cart? How do they plan to transport 5 people around once they get to each park? Will they have to rent a car?

$$$$$$$$$$ all the things! Thanks Abbie!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No matter what we will never really know the truth of what happens. We might see and hear little clues A leaves in but he will never let the whole truth be shown if Princess Abbie goes full ape tit. If she elopes and it’s cute we might find out and they will make a joke of it but anything serious they will definitely hide. Remember it’s all rainbows and unicorn farts.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they are serious about renting an RV and taking on the road for 5 days, I would really recommend that they try it out with Abbie the first night in their own driveway. My husband and I own a 30ft Winnebago which we take out with our two small dogs (one of which is paralyzed). It took A LOT of planning before our first trip and we had been been campers before. We are Floridians and used to the extreme heat, but nothing can prepare you for camping in the southern heat. We take mobile fans for outside and inside to use...and this in addition to having a great inside AC unit. If it rains, like it does frequently in the summer, you have to plan for that, too. On one trip my husband got sick from something he ate at dinner. Talk about a loooong night being cramped together with my husband feeling terrible in a small RV bathroom! With Abbie’s nighttime issues and the need to move around frequently like she does from room to room I foresee potential issues with 5 adult sized people in a very small space. RV camping can be amazing fun.. I just hope they REALLY think it through before actually getting on the road with Abbie.
It's for content only.
They never think things through, do they? That is a question, btw.
It's apparent they always put their needs and wants before Abbies. This RV trip is no different.
Abbie just goes along for the ride. She always has and always will.
They continuously force her into uncomfortable situations only so they can get what they want. Only rarely do they go home because she just can't handle it.
Their denial about Abbie's state of mind is egregious, IMO.
She's not a typical teenager. She is a typical IDD diagnosis.
I look forward to the RV shitshow.
I hope it's everything we think it will be and more!😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how much this 5 day trip with 5 adults is going to cost them? I looked up RV rentals in their area and only one of them seemed like they had what the Maasses would need.
RV rental $235.00 a day = $1,175 not including any insurance and over charges. Most RV rentals charge extra for miles over x amount and use of the generator over x amount. This could easily go over $2000 mark. Then you have lodging cost when you get to the RV parks. Lots of extra cost there too with use of hook ups and dumping. Then there's Gas, food and any activities that may cost to get into. Do they plan to drag the expensive golf cart? How do they plan to transport 5 people around once they get to each park? Will they have to rent a car?

Has what they need but let’s examine the past... the 4 of them squeezed into a small cabin on a cruise... 5 of them squeezed into 1 hotel room many times in the past... unless P gets a deep discount they never get 2 rooms.

I think they will roll with something smaller unless they get a discount. I also think they might go the smaller route because they might be staying in hotels at night. Which would be the safer option.

Last edited:
It's for content only.
They never think things through, do they? That is a question, btw.
It's apparent they always put their needs and wants before Abbies. This RV trip is no different.
Abbie just goes along for the ride. She always has and always will.
They continuously force her into uncomfortable situations only so they can get what they want. Only rarely do they go home because she just can't handle it.
Their denial about Abbie's state of mind is egregious, IMO.
She's not a typical teenager. She is a typical IDD diagnosis.
I look forward to the RV shitshow.
I hope it's everything we think it will be and more!😁
It's absolutely for content.

And, to be honest, if they wanted to get Asa a Father's Day present he'll appreciate... I guess that was it. I mean, it's a bad idea on literally every level, but hey. Changes up the vlogs some!

I wonder how it's gonna go over when Asa spends all his time as a passenger editing videos and Priscilla drives - is she physically capable of going that long without checking her phone? Will she be doing mlm shilling livestreams from the driver's seat? I mean she is such a queen of industry, she surely can't take five days off from 'her girls' and selling her quality merchandise. (Unless, you know, at this point she makes her money purely off 'her girls' and not her actually selling anything, because that's how a downline works.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I don’t think Assa could even rent that big of a RV...
For people in other countries, we have licensure requirements for vehicle sizing. This is a Class A RV. First, we don’t know if Assa has his license back. Even if he did, if he owes any back child support, he would not be able to get a Class A license, owing back child support... (if he had one in the first place, Class A is what 18-wheelers require to hold)
So, P would probably be required to rent it. I know she wouldn’t be able to pass the Class A requirement.
They would probably be stuck getting a Class C, very small camper...

Also, can y’all imagine when Abbie needs to do her victory laps with yelling and flapping? They would need to be able to walk around and let her do those... She wouldn’t have enough room in any RV and would probably need to walk the campground.. Can you imagine the calls to the office or police, when they are waking people up and disturbing the peace?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
OK first off, how many of y'all have been in an RV bathroom? How is her fat a*s gonna fit? And those septic tanks only hold a certain amount of sh!t and these folks know how to spew some shi+... The RV will be tick tockin down the highway just a rockin and spewing all along the way.
how are they gonna help abbie in one of those rv bathrooms? even for an average sized person there is barely any room for moving around.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fee bad for Summer. Last time they went on a trip she had to share a bed with Abbie. She’s will probably have to babysit Abbie.
Why feel bad for her?
She's an adult and made the decision to do this.
I doubt there's anywhere else she'd rather be.
She wasn't coerced in anyway.
I'm sure respite pay is involved too.
Win. Win.

Reactions: 9
No matter what we will never really know the truth of what happens. We might see and hear little clues A leaves in but he will never let the whole truth be shown if Princess Abbie goes full ape tit. If she elopes and it’s cute we might find out and they will make a joke of it but anything serious they will definitely hide. Remember it’s all rainbows and unicorn farts.
am I the only one who busted out laughing at this 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think Assa could even rent that big of a RV...
For people in other countries, we have licensure requirements for vehicle sizing. This is a Class A RV. First, we don’t know if Assa has his license back. Even if he did, if he owes any back child support, he would not be able to get a Class A license, owing back child support... (if he had one in the first place, Class A is what 18-wheelers require to hold)
So, P would probably be required to rent it. I know she wouldn’t be able to pass the Class A requirement.
They would probably be stuck getting a Class C, very small camper...

Also, can y’all imagine when Abbie needs to do her victory laps with yelling and flapping? They would need to be able to walk around and let her do those... She wouldn’t have enough room in any RV and would probably need to walk the campground.. Can you imagine the calls to the office or police, when they are waking people up and disturbing the peace?
Good point!!!!! I didn't even think of the whole license part! Like you stated, they will have to get a smaller one and those wont hold 5 adults...I think most sleep 4.

Reactions: 6
Lol I’m actually excited for the RV trip. Can’t wait for the tit 💩 show to start! It’s gonna be an exciting trip. For us to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.