Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Abbie with the booger picking! Girl turns my stomach. And let’s play the matching game again but this time with food. Now was the food brought in so she’d do better because I didn’t see it. Especially with there being those damn Nature Valley Bars in there. You think she’d be hitting that button on point like a rockstar! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In Florida a Class A license is not a requirement.
Gotcha! In NC it does and is a reason I believed it did. Most states are reciprocal and hopefully they don’t run into a problem there...
I don’t see how they could allow the general public to rent/buy one and not have any specialized training. The concentration level and knowledge of where you can and cannot go, is so much, when driving one of these vehicles... If they get the huge one, they will need to pull a trailer for the golf cart or their vehicle... If not, they are going to be in tough crap, trying to get all their food (because we all know, P can’t go 2 days without grocery shopping and 1 day without take out food)..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw that Lauren Brazee (sp) did a video about the woman who 'rehomed' her adopted autism child. She clearly was upset about it. The whole time I was thinking, yet your adore Assa who never even tried to get to know or fight for rights of his bio child. Hmmm...double standard? Maybe? I imagine the reason the Maasses haven't talked about it is because it would cause a lot of backlash because of their situation. He's staying clear of that mess for fear it will come back to bite him in his fat ass.
Gambit said something to the effect of the birth mother wanting nothing to do with him, the birth father. As a mom, I can respect him for staying away & not complicating things. I know how many here believe how he should fight to see her, but I have experience w/ foster care & adoption, so I totally get the whole female=incubator & male=sperm donor logic. Maybe when his “daughter” (said loosely) is 18, she’ll come around privately or even on the vlog. I’ve never seen her pic & do believe her info shouldn’t be shared. She can also watch the vlog to see who her birth father is.

Assa should go to some ST/OT/PT classes & conferences to learn other tricks to work w/ Abbie.

As an aside, do you all remember being a toddler & trying to drink out of a straw & couldn’t do it? I do! I had older siblings & I remember feeling frustrated. That must be what it’s like for Abbie. Praying her brain can reconnect & grow!

Reactions: 5

Tonight's vlog 30.5.20
I had to pause the vlog because I am already laughing.
-Ass, Abbie WILL never have a job or business. She can barely handle colors and speech therapy. Get your damn head out of the clouds.
-🦖 The leghumpers have contributed to that businesses success because of you. I highly doubt that they just sent two men's bracelets for Ass and Isiah out of kindness. This smells like something you discussed offline with them to "help" promote their business. You think we in Tattle aren't wise to your ways.
-I would love to know how much money they spend a month on groceries, Butcher Box, Hello Fresh and alcohol. There was little to no room in that refrigerator, that I could see around her.
-A Nature Valley bag is fruits and nuts? C'mon Ass. Read the ingredients. There is so much sugar in one of those. No wonder she is bouncing off the walls.

Okay, back to the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They knew what she wanted....SNACKS! She even went up to P & asked for food. Camera needs to be off as soon as she whines screeches & flails though & they need to try to ground her (touch your head, whatever works for her severe autism/IDD) & let her know those noises & behavior isn’t ok. Plus, she needs a communication tablet handed to her every second of the day until she gets it. Might take her 5-10-20+ yrs, but gotta keep at it.

There we go!
I don’t think that’s very kind to do. But that’s just me. She had an itch. She’s IDD. She’s like a 1 yr old.

Gambit said something to the effect of the birth mother wanting nothing to do with him, the birth father. As a mom, I can respect him for staying away & not complicating things. I know how many here believe how he should fight to see her, but I have experience w/ foster care & adoption, so I totally get the whole female=incubator & male=sperm donor logic. Maybe when his “daughter” (said loosely) is 18, she’ll come around privately or even on the vlog. I’ve never seen her pic & do believe her info shouldn’t be shared. She can also watch the vlog to see who her birth father is.
I'm sorry, but I don't agree at all. I have personal experience...I already lived as the child with the absent father. Didnt really want to share that, but I had to go through a TON of issues as a child, teen and adult. Exact same circumstance. I was very angry at my mother when I found out and very hurt and angry by my father for not trying. You have no idea what that feels like. The rejection, pain and feelings of not being wanted. I'm not just playing arm chair quarterback...It's my life. If it's TRUE the mother didnt want him around...then shes garbage and if he didn't want to even try, then he's garbage too! No child deserves that and no parent should keep a child from knowing who their bio father is.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
lol at P talking about finishing up with the graduation announcement cards. Asa relays the info to Isaiah and Isaiah's response is: "Still?"
Asa: "Yeah, Mom bought 19,000 of them!"
:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
when I sent graduation announcements, *I* did the addressing and sending out. Not sure why mommy is doing when he is 18. Basically the reason to send out announcements was to receive $$$ in my day, and surely the 18 year old can handle his own announcements.

Reactions: 10
when I sent graduation announcements, *I* did the addressing and sending out. Not sure why mommy is doing when he is 18. Basically the reason to send out announcements was to receive $$$ in my day, and surely the 18 year old can handle his own announcements.
Is it surprising, tho? She does his laundry, cooks all his meals, wakes him up in the morning. I think he should be starting to do at least some of that stuff himself by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to pause the vlog because I am already laughing.
-Ass, Abbie WILL never have a job or business. She can barely handle colors and speech therapy. Get your damn head out of the clouds.
-🦖 The leghumpers have contributed to that businesses success because of you. I highly doubt that they just sent two men's bracelets for Ass and Isiah out of kindness. This smells like something you discussed offline with them to "help" promote their business. You think we in Tattle aren't wise to your ways.
-I would love to know how much money they spend a month on groceries, Butcher Box, Hello Fresh and alcohol. There was little to no room in that refrigerator, that I could see around her.
-A Nature Valley bag is fruits and nuts? C'mon Ass. Read the ingredients. There is so much sugar in one of those. No wonder she is bouncing off the walls.

Okay, back to the vlog.
Isa. quickly noted that all Ab can do is test food. Love his honest quips sometimes!

Yes, the bracelet thing is so arranged for subs, clicks, views. The mustard seed thing is Biblical, is it not? I bought an art piece many years ago that mentioned a mustard seed & a Biblical saying. I don’t think A or I are interested in wearing anything to do w/ Christianity. It’ll be seen here, forgotten, & soon to be donated. And they already fake out Abbie’s art. Abused elephants do more painting work.

Crazy Nanny was doing all the art. Imagine being expected to watch Abbie & make art for them! Abbie deserved 1 on 1 care. Not more couch rocking while CN threw together paint splatters. Weird times. Are they just recycling the old? lol

I'm sorry, but I don't agree at all. I have personal experience...I already lived as the child with the absent father. Didnt really want to share that, but I had to go through a TON of issues as a child, teen and adult. Exact same circumstance. I was very angry at my mother when I found out and very hurt and angry by my father for not trying. You have no idea what that feels like. The rejection, pain and feelings of not being wanted. I'm not just playing arm chair quarterback...It's my life. If it's TRUE the mother didnt want him around...then shes garbage and if he didn't want to even try, then he's garbage too! No child deserves that and no parent should keep a child from knowing who their bio father is.
How do you know? And this is a gossip site about them, not you. Do not try to personalize a situation that you don’t know anything about. You called the girl’s mother garbage.

You should really delete your gif of Abbie w/ her finger in her nose. It could somehow make it onto google gifs? & that’s not cool.

Last edited:
I don't know how to do a screenshot but someone posted this in the YT comments:

Susan Wood
1 hour ago
I'm a (I WAS) Speech Therapist. I don't want to be critical (anyone who's presenting publically is vulnerable). What is the functional goal of the horn? She's 15. She will not follow the neuro-typical developmental speech path. That was moot long ago. Now the question is: how best to increase her ability to communicate as a (near) adult in the world? The usefulness if the 'extended expiration' is long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.