Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of their neighborhood, isn’t it a little rude to have a parade in what seems like a quiet neighborhood?
I think having Abbie as their neighbor has made their neighborhood a lot less quiet. lol... I wonder what their next door neighbors think/feel every time they hear Abbie yelling in the backyard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I went back and edited that the median income is 42k and the average is 65k. That is not by any means a ritzy neighborhood for me. No thanks. And you all can read about the rest of the stats ... education being one of the most important ones for me! So my point is, these are not some millionaires or “well off” people living in a fancy house or neighborhood. That house sucks. When he showed the closets I almost died laughing cause my closet is almost three times the size of their “walk in” one where he couldn’t even walk into. Lol

Reactions: 5
Speaking of their neighborhood, isn’t it a little rude to have a parade in what seems like a quiet neighborhood?
my neighbors didn’t seem to think so. Always at nap time or dinner time, too.

Reactions: 2
New contest!!!
Whose hand is THIS?
😂
Assa’s, w/ that femme bracelet he found in the laundry. Weirdo.

When he said he put her earrings away in that hanging pocketed thing he bought for Big P, I was shocked. He must be OCD & want things organized & just looking at her fat ass at her vanity when he told her that he did it (she hardly cared) was enough for me to realize how LAZY she is!

I should add that being a female, isn’t it our job to organize our own jewelry? I’m OCD, so I can understand his compulsion to do it. I guess it wouldn’t be too much different from organizing men’s ties? But it’s jewelry & it’s just so damn unusual....he really is a mama’s boy, probably thru out childhood to now. Big mama’s boy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I saw that Lauren Brazee (sp) did a video about the woman who 'rehomed' her adopted autism child. She clearly was upset about it. The whole time I was thinking, yet your adore Assa who never even tried to get to know or fight for rights of his bio child. Hmmm...double standard? Maybe? I imagine the reason the Maasses haven't talked about it is because it would cause a lot of backlash because of their situation. He's staying clear of that mess for fear it will come back to bite him in his fat ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Assa could even rent that big of a RV...
For people in other countries, we have licensure requirements for vehicle sizing. This is a Class A RV. First, we don’t know if Assa has his license back. Even if he did, if he owes any back child support, he would not be able to get a Class A license, owing back child support... (if he had one in the first place, Class A is what 18-wheelers require to hold)
So, P would probably be required to rent it. I know she wouldn’t be able to pass the Class A requirement.
They would probably be stuck getting a Class C, very small camper...

Also, can y’all imagine when Abbie needs to do her victory laps with yelling and flapping? They would need to be able to walk around and let her do those... She wouldn’t have enough room in any RV and would probably need to walk the campground.. Can you imagine the calls to the office or police, when they are waking people up and disturbing the peace?
In Florida a Class A license is not a requirement.

Reactions: 1
Why do I feel that them promoting Mallorys designs is not sincere? If it is sincere, then good for them for promoting her work.

Reactions: 3
I wonder where they will go to? Most likely up to NC and keep following the mountains? Or just keep going up east? Either way, seems likes it will be a painful trip with Abbie. Sorry... I just can’t even imagine. The other day the dad said that she yells to keep herself up at night. Was just sitting here thinking that would probably be the only time they get some peace but she yells while going to sleep too. Damn.
That’s the first time I’ve ever heard him say that about her yelling to keep herself awake...you’d think that would of been mentioned before

JMT from years of being a nanny for children with special needs/ vacation travel: Abbie cried practically the whole of the flight from LA? What if they are at a camp ground, and kids are toasting marshmallows, and Abbie wants some? If in a resort, it’s usually buffet style , ain’t no way little missS is going to be quick enough to stop Abbie charging at the buffet table 🥳. A lot of ‘resort’ type places have the wide sweeping driveways, with a fountain of some sorts, imagine the show of a naked Abbie frolocking in the fountain. Or worse a code brown 💩 They will need a RV sized trailer just for Ab’s diapers and change of clothes.
The RV with the bed over the cab, needs to be climbed up on to, is very claustrophobic and can get hot! So if they get one like that, Isa is the only one who will be fit, agile enough to get up there. We brought a caravan as our motorhomes don’t have stabilisers on them, and it’s puke city for me, just walking in them,let alone, Abbie in a fit throwing herself around while P is driving 60 mph down the freeway!
If Abbie spots a marshmallow toasting over an open fire, she will be rushing in like a scene from backdraft.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
lol at P talking about finishing up with the graduation announcement cards. Asa relays the info to Isaiah and Isaiah's response is: "Still?"
Asa: "Yeah, Mom bought 19,000 of them!"
:LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I went back and edited that the median income is 42k and the average is 65k. That is not by any means a ritzy neighborhood for me. No thanks. And you all can read about the rest of the stats ... education being one of the most important ones for me! So my point is, these are not some millionaires or “well off” people living in a fancy house or neighborhood. That house sucks. When he showed the closets I almost died laughing cause my closet is almost three times the size of their “walk in” one where he couldn’t even walk into. Lol
Average people in the U.K. don’t have walk-in wardrobes only the wealthy

• Heart
Totally Check out Mallory Paige Designs ( company mentioned in the vlog). I follow them on TikTok and their mission is good!

Reactions: 1

Tonight's vlog 30.5.20
Seriously when are they going to realise she has reached her limit. Exactly the same routine with the ST, same old thing and just guessing what the treats were. There is no progression at all.

Reactions: 11
Notice how A&P showed more interest in Sandy spazzing out and antagonizing Maverick than they did when Abbie was angry?

Oh and P's response to the closets being clean and organized - "Now I have room to shop!"
Until you can get a handle on doing laundry for the clothes you have - no more new clothes!
Or, if you want to add more clothes - every one else has to learn to do their own laundry and put it away as soon as it's done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.