Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I’m actually excited for the RV trip. Can’t wait for the tit 💩 show to start! It’s gonna be an exciting trip. For us to watch 😂
Yep you got that right... here are the Massives trying to deal with their sh###ter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.
Gotcha. I thought they posted that this was the one they were renting....
Yes, some Class C’s can be fairly large but they are not walking around, plenty of storage and have long term hold up, like the Class A you pictured. The licensure is based upon the weight of the vehicle.
My husband drives over the road, as a trucker, so I am well versed but just thought that this was one they posted (I haven’t watched the last few vlogs)...

It will definitely be a show!

Reactions: 4
I think for once Ass hit the nail on the head when he said Ab was pitching a fit in the golf cart because they usually stop and get food on their rides, and this time they didn't. That, together with the end of the ride, made her even more pissed. Maybe they should take a case or 2 of Nature Valley granola bars along with them whenever they go somewhere.
I agree and think they ought to be a lil better prepared and anticipate these things. To be clear, I'm not saying they need to bend over backwards for Abbie and cater to her every whim. But it's like if you're going out w. a baby or toddler, you plan ahead to try to avoid bad situations, bring snacks, bring toys... if you know they're gonna have a hard time w/ something, plan for it. Again, not saying to always give the kid what they want, no matter what. But if it's reasonable within the situation, then do it.
Yes, there will be times when Abbie cannot get what she wants and she needs to learn that. It's just trickier with her than an NT child because of her profound IDD and autism.
I feel like I'm rambling and not making a lot of sense... lol... does anyone get what I'm saying?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.
I didn't mention the license part...someone else did...I was just going off of what they said. The picture of an RV I posted was one from a local rental in Jacksonville that sleeps 6 and it says it's a class A which is why it was mentioned.

Reactions: 2
He really does but I think he just goes along with it because he doesn’t want to upset his parents. The parade was ridiculous and over the top. To the person who said this is normal, I don’t believe it is. Put a sign in your yard, ok but Priscilla is acting like Isaiah is the king of the world because he is graduating high school. Newsflash your child is not the only one to graduate or miss his graduation. I know with covid it’s a big deal but honestly I have not seen many post of teenagers complaining about it. I have seen some talk about how much of a bummer it is, but nothing over the top. I think accepting you are missing your graduation is the first sign of maturing into a young adult. Priscilla just wants to come off as this great mom who comes up with all these ideas, I really don’t think it’s all about Isaiah. She really looked salty/annoyed when Isaiah received that graduation plaque, as if she was mad she didn’t come up with the idea or because someone else was getting complimented.
I agree that God-Cilla has gone waaaayyyy way over the top with this whole graduation & going off to college thing. It feels like it's more for her than it is for him. Just like when they redid Abbie's room. The reason Asa gave was that every time P walks by Abbie's room, she got sad because of the empty walls etc... so they changed it to make P feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m amazed you don’t need a special license to drive American RVs, they’re bigger than my bloody house!

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m amazed you don’t need a special license to drive American RVs, they’re bigger than my bloody house!
Just some of them... The one pictured would require one.. The smaller ones, if you google Class-C RVs, don’t require them.. What gets me, you can even pull a huge trailer behind it, as long as you stay within a weight class and have no issues... My husband hates getting around them because most don’t have a clue on how to drive nor look out for others...

I agree and think they ought to be a lil better prepared and anticipate these things. To be clear, I'm not saying they need to bend over backwards for Abbie and cater to her every whim. But it's like if you're going out w. a baby or toddler, you plan ahead to try to avoid bad situations, bring snacks, bring toys... if you know they're gonna have a hard time w/ something, plan for it. Again, not saying to always give the kid what they want, no matter what. But if it's reasonable within the situation, then do it.
Yes, there will be times when Abbie cannot get what she wants and she needs to learn that. It's just trickier with her than an NT child because of her profound IDD and autism.
I feel like I'm rambling and not making a lot of sense... lol... does anyone get what I'm saying?
Oh yes! When mine were little and even to this day, we prepare for outings and take snacks and toys with us! Even for my 16 year old.. It makes outings a lot more enjoyable for everyone....

(Newbies, I have multiple kids on the Autism Spectrum, so please give grace)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There are only three RV rental places near them...assuming they dont go farther away to rent....only one of them has decent reviews and prices...this is what you get under class c, with room for all of them. Price per day is higher....and I'm not sure its exact what P would like...I'm sure she would rather have the big bus looking ones...but hey.

Attachments

There are only three RV rental places near them...assuming they dont go farther away to rent....only one of them has decent reviews and prices...this is what you get under class c, with room for all of them. Price per day is higher....and I'm not sure its exact what P would like...I'm sure she would rather have the big bus looking ones...but hey.
That one will NOT do.
🐖 can't be seen in something like that nor would she fit. Even riding in the cab of that would not work for her size.
The cost is not an issue.
Whatever the cost, they will write it off as a business expense on their taxes.
They will get one of those $100,000+ ones. Those are the only kind that would suit 🐖's hillbilly bougie tastes and her big fat ass. 😁
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess i'm behind. Why is Assa all teary eyed because Abbie crossed the street? I just skipped through the vlog but at around 18:30 he was saying how she isnt there yet and she didnt look both ways,.

I guess i'm behind. Why is Assa all teary eyed because Abbie crossed the street? I just skipped through the vlog but at around 18:30 he was saying how she isnt there yet and she didnt look both ways,.
Because he thinks she did something independently that they've been trying to teach her. From the vlogs, it didn't seem like they were even trying THAT hard to teach her either.

• Heart
I skipped through the vlog and didn’t see the crossing the street part. Yeah she’s lucky they saw her. Sounds like she was in the middle of the street when this happened. Not that she looked both ways before crossing.
Priscilla comments to her about two minutes before Assa and Isaiah come over so Cilla knew she had come over alone. 14:40 in the video.

Reactions: 1
If Isaiah wasn’t already longing for the freedom of App State.....post motorhome trip he definitely will be!
The tit Show Road Tour will be the perfect antidote for any pangs of homesickness should they pop up.

• Haha
I agree that God-Cilla has gone waaaayyyy way over the top with this whole graduation & going off to college thing. It feels like it's more for her than it is for him. Just like when they redid Abbie's room. The reason Asa gave was that every time P walks by Abbie's room, she got sad because of the empty walls etc... so they changed it to make P feel better.
Whatever mama wants mama gets. Isn't that right Beb. (said in Asshat's voice)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That one will NOT do.
🐖 can't be seen in something like that nor would she fit. Even riding in the cab of that would not work for her size.
The cost is not an issue.
Whatever the cost, they will write it off as a business expense on their taxes.
They will get one of those $100,000+ ones. Those are the only kind that would suit 🐖's hillbilly bougie tastes and her big fat ass. 😁
IMO.
Yes but those do require a Class A license... She would need to be hitting the books hard, studying to get her license, to be able to get one..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever mama wants mama gets. Isn't that right Beb. (said in Asshat's voice)
She reminds me of a teen girl, acting all excited and the silly giggles , dancing about and showing off. She must think it’s cute,
When I first heard about the RV trip the first thing that came to mind was “ nelly the elephant packed her trunk “

• Haha
More than likely they would rent from Cruise America, in the US it's the most popular for RV rentals. For a large RV that sleeps 7 cost for 5 nights $2214 aprox... slightly cheaper if you bring own towels, sheets etc...I added everything (miles over
500 would be $0.35 per mile...they have location in jacksonville

RV would be similar to

And depending on the state based on type/weight of RV/Motorhome you would need a license for a behemoth one (florida doesn't require one but some surrounding states do)

Sorry for long post, bored cranky and tired 😷🤧

Last edited:
Yes but those do require a Class A license... She would need to be hitting the books hard, studying to get her license, to be able to get one..
I did not know that. My 76 year old relative bought one and drives it all up and down the east coast.
He never mentioned getting a license for it. But I never asked.
I can't imagine all the rich boomers who get these kinds of RVs having to pass tests as a requirement to hit the road.
It makes sense safety wise. I will text my relative and ask if he had to have a license.
Interesting.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.