Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt pretty bad for her, actually. I know, a lot of people are gonna say she was being a brat. But honestly, I just felt her frustration. I think it was one of those things where it was building up for a while and the golf cart ride coming home was like the last straw. You are absolutely right, they don't talk to her when it happens. They talk to the vlog camera or they just sit there silently waiting for her to be finished with it. Well, they did kind of half heartedly say "Oh it sucks that the fun has to end."... but that's not really showing concern for how she feels and what's behind it. Asa just shrugs his shoulders and tells us that he doesn't know why she's upset and I understand that it's difficult because she's non-verbal. But I think it would be possible to try to piece together things that could have been bothering her.
I think for once Ass hit the nail on the head when he said Ab was pitching a fit in the golf cart because they usually stop and get food on their rides, and this time they didn't. That, together with the end of the ride, made her even more pissed. Maybe they should take a case or 2 of Nature Valley granola bars along with them whenever they go somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously they need to put waterproof/poopproof covers on the cushions she sits on. Surely they have waterproof mattress cover on her bed, so they should do the same with cushions.

yeah, whatever....and don't call me Shirley :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, I’m watching the vlog again (after reading comments here) and here’s what pissed me off.

🐷 should NOT have been part of that parade.
and
🐷 didn’t need to thank people individually as it wasn’t for her.

Isaiah needs to grow a pair and stand up to people including his parents. He’s going to get eaten alive at college. I don’t share my personal life on here but, I will say this, as a sheltered child (I have health issues). I was lost at college. I didn’t know how to act or let loose because of my home life. It wasn’t until I transferred to a 4 yr school that I was able to breathe and feel free have a voice and an opinion. That was 27 yrs ago and I haven’t really looked back on the person I was.
I do hope Isaiah can grow and be an independent thinker. My mother hates my opinions but she respects them. I hope the same for Isaiah
Hey when you PAY someone to do a job, you thank them! lol That was embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, I’m watching the vlog again (after reading comments here) and here’s what pissed me off.

and

Isaiah needs to grow a pair and stand up to people including his parents. He’s going to get eaten alive at college. I don’t share my personal life on here but, I will say this, as a sheltered child (I have health issues). I was lost at college. I didn’t know how to act or let loose because of my home life. It wasn’t until I transferred to a 4 yr school that I was able to breathe and feel free have a voice and an opinion. That was 27 yrs ago and I haven’t really looked back on the person I was.
I do hope Isaiah can grow and be an independent thinker. My mother hates my opinions but she respects them. I hope the same for Isaiah
Most kids grow up a lot the first 2 years at college or even more so in the military. That is normal and common, we all let loose, found our own voice and all of that when we left home. I think he will be just fine, kids have grown up in much worse situations and come out ok as adults. He is bright, funny and has a quirky side that will appeal to others.

I still haven't watched the video, not sure I missed anything.

Reactions: 8
I really hate how Ass and Prat always talk about Abbie to the camera as if she’s not there. Whether or not she understands, it feels so horrible!!
Also I cannot STAND the yelling sound, should have knocked that stim out ages ago

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Boring vlog. Acting like Isaiah didn't know about that car honk parade (which by the way, I HATE!) , he so knew. P had already done signs' balloons...so much, of course he was going to do that. At least they took him to dinner without Abbie.

And now we see why Becca came back into the picture as well. Summer gone, Becca is there. Good...they should consider themselves blessed they have that available.

I really hate how Ass and Prat always talk about Abbie to the camera as if she’s not there. Whether or not she understands, it feels so horrible!!
Also I cannot STAND the yelling sound, should have knocked that stim out ages ago
They stopped the gagging stim, they should have worked seriously on this one too.

Reactions: 13
Oh my, I couldn’t stop laughing at this one, I wish I could give 100 laugh emoji 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Most people in the U.K. have their washer and drier downstairs either fitted under the kitchen units or in a separate utility room, but always downstairs,

“ poops I did it again “
Yeah, the thought of a washing machine upstairs is baffling to me - but at least we’ve got electric kettles, eh? 😂

To make this actually on-topic, why did they include the fact that Abbie crossed the road without anyone knowing? Not something most parents would care to admit! What must Abbie’s teachers think when they watch this shitshow?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Obviously they need to put waterproof/poopproof covers on the cushions she sits on. Surely they have waterproof mattress cover on her bed, so they should do the same with cushions.

yeah, whatever....and don't call me Shirley :LOL:
They used to put those black garden garbage bags over the cushions on the couch at the old house. I wonder if they do that on this one. If not that poo smell has to definitely be absorbing into the foam by now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I hate to say this, but she was acting like a two-year old by the way she was crying and tantruming (a word?) in the backseat garage ”scene.” Also when the JSA award thing was on, did anyone hear her cry when she was “watching”. She actually sounded like she was biting her arm. I guess the school must make a presentation video for each student attending. The graphics on the school video were very strange.
Hmmmm...
I wonder if Assa edited it together for them??
That was a total cringe fest.
IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm late in regards to the RV, but as someone currently on a trip in my RV, goodness!! Mine is fairly large. It "sleeps 8," but when we purchased it, we were advised not to use the bunks for anyone over 150lbs, when they are rated for 300lbs. They said there were many people that broke them or fell through on specific bunks. I'm with my husband and 2 toddlers. The RV is 40 feet with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and it is CRAMPED. Imagine being in a tiny space with 2 obese adults and 2 teenagers(and possibly 2 dogs). Restrooms vary in sizes, but it's definitely not enough room for 2 "adults" to be in there where you'd have to wash one or wipe them. I wonder if P would even fit in the shower. I'm half her size and it's cramped. I would also hate to see all four of them on one slideout. That is about 900lbs of beef between the four of them.

One of my toddlers suffers from headaches and GERD that will sometimes result in blood curdling screams for 30+ minutes. Last night was one of those nights and yes, our neighbors heard it. I was mortified and praying they wouldn't call the police!

A&P also think it's cute to allow Abbie to jump in the pool and laugh about it. She thinks it's ok to do so. If they chose a resort with a pond, I wouldn't doubt that she'd jump in. All estates we parked at did not allow people to swim in the ponds.

Lastly, you cannot easily childproof a RV door, especially one that you rent. Both of my toddlers figured out the locks and can open the doors. I sleep with one eye open! I truly hope they reconsider

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Asaas father brought a house in the neighbourhood, was coming over every day with hisdog, then boom, nothing, not even for Isa’s car parade, did I miss why he hasn’t been around?

Reactions: 10

and

I'm glad to see this, I thought I was the only one. When P barreled around the corner, her fat ass hanging off that cart seat and honking, I was mortified. And it was actually a sad little turn out. I counted 10 cars. And of the 10....1 was P's parents, 1 was Kaitlyn, 1 was Becca, and now we know that one was a random humper since they left the comment about Abbie crossing the street. (If that were a friend, they wouldve sent a text or called to tell them that.) Makes me wonder, of the 6 remaining cars were any of them actual friends of his? That wasnt about Isaiah, it was about P. Again.

Reactions: 16
Asaas father brought a house in the neighbourhood, was coming over every day with hisdog, then boom, nothing, not even for Isa’s car parade, did I miss why he hasn’t been around?
They kept their old home, too, They were there when covid hit. Asa talked about checking something at the new house a couple of times.

Reactions: 5
Wow, I've missed a lot! I'll try to be concise with my thoughts.

Starting with JSA, I know the maass's have a lot of people bamboozled, but I really dont think abbie is great advertisement for that school. Little to no progress and it costs so much to go. No, thank you!

I havent been watching their vlogs lately (because they drive me crazy with the food situation, their showing off, the smacking fish bubbles abbie does that they all love so much). I was still tuning in some so I could chat here, but I was getting extra mad with them teaching abbie it's a great idea to be hopping into the pool all the time and her just opening doors (that they taught her to open!!! AARGH!).

They're so careless. I have two kids who will elope (for different reasons/ situations) and my home has become fort Knox. Every entry and exit locked, childproofed, and soon will be alarmed. In no way would I teach my kids how to get out. My youngest is pre verbal- he can say some stuff, simple desires but his speech is difficult for those not used to him and he cant tell you his name. (He would likely say he was "nana nan" which is spiderman). He is like abbie in that he wouldnt look for traffic and he calls every adult woman "mom" and adult men "dad". If he left, I'd never see him again.

It's almost like they're hoping something will happen. I know that's an awful thought, but I guess it would make great vlog content 😡. I'm giving myself anxiety just thinking about it.

Anyway I'm being longwinded again and I didnt even say everything I wanted haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he had his Realtor (I think that's who she is) comment that she witnessed Abbie crossed the street safely because of all his hard work?
Interesting.
So now we know that not only is Abbie a cyclist and a surfer, she can also cross the street by herself.
Amazing!!
I can't wait to see what's next.
Maybe she will drive the RV.
Gah. I hope so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe they said the Florida house was for the winter months.

Reactions: 3
I think for once Ass hit the nail on the head when he said Ab was pitching a fit in the golf cart because they usually stop and get food on their rides, and this time they didn't. That, together with the end of the ride, made her even more pissed. Maybe they should take a case or 2 of Nature Valley granola bars along with them whenever they go somewhere.
No. She should get no reward for acting like a brat.
She'll never learn and never change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I fully think that 🦖 will be checking their PO Box frequently for cards and gifts from the leghumpers for Isiah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmmm...
I wonder if Assa edited it together for them??
That was a total cringe fest.
IMO.
You may be right.
I noticed she suddendly had another blanket while sitting on the couch.
They are fake as hell and would sell their own mother for views.

Reactions: 8
Good grief they can’t be serious! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Okay let’s let her play in traffic too like a game of Frogger because she did so well. These people are idiots. She got lucky once!
It has been for a couple days already. You can always tell when she sits at the end of the couch instead of the smelly corner.

I know P thinks she is teeny tiny now, and I know RVs usually have bunk beds of some kind in them but I strongly urge her NOT to sleep on the upper one. Someone could get seriously squashed.
I need to add that to the list of cons 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.