Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the laundry either.
They must change clothes 4 times a day...maybe to film and pretend its a different day?
Co-mingling clothes is just gross to me.
Isaiah' s little ass should have been taught years ago how a washer and dryer work.
Just because he's a male, he got a pass?
They are a bunch of freaking weordos.
IMO.
I know I commented on one of the vlogs when they were doing laundry and said their is three adults living in that house why is their so much you guys are lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to come and say there’s no bleeping way Isaiah and asshat Wear the same size and there’s no way in HELL that they could confuse Abbie or Priscilla’s clothes...that’s ridiculous.
Also why are they always doing laundry and bitching about it????? Have a system????? A basket for towels a basket for each person and that person does their own laundry, hello????
I dont think Isaiah is all that much smaller than assssa.

Reactions: 10
Of course! Most of the time, you end up getting free attire - shirts, hoodies, etc. just from attending events on campus anyway. So buying those things is just dumb. I think the only things I actually bought were some mugs for my parents and a keychain for myself...on sale. Everything else was just given to me.
You are NOT kidding!! :cool:😁😁 It was like 8 hours of freaking Christmas at each college visit when my son was touring colleges last year. We would come home each time with a backpack/bookbag they provided that we filled with every goodie you can imagine.
I currently have enough college-themed pens, cups, mugs, sticky note pads, highlighters, t-shirts, hoodies, hats, winter gloves, lanyards, ear-freaking muffs,🤦‍♀️😂😂🤷‍♀️, magnets, and just about anything or gadget you could ever imagine, to literally last until the next ice age. I have no shame admitting I was like a kid in a candy store bringing my haul home each time!! 🤣🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Big Prilly was certainly crammed into those shorts and shirt today. I think she had her spanx on but it made her all lumpy in odd places. I think she needs bigger spanx. Or maybe she's reached the top o'the line in spanx sizes. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big Prilly was certainly crammed into those shorts and shirt today. I think she had her spanx on but it made her all lumpy in odd places. I think she needs bigger spanx. Or maybe she's reached the top o'the line in spanx sizes. 😂😂😂
I wonder how big the spanx sizes go up to? lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it might be time to seek out a ‘teenage voice’ (& not an 8 yr old voice) on her ipad, y’know...since they often say she’s a typical teenager. If the only option is an older voice, well, I’m sure they won’t be choosing that one yet. What to do....what to do....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do their fans feel the need to stand up for them more than the maass’s stand up for themselves. It’s like they are trying to justify their actions to others.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just for the record, they let her have a nugget & fry meal, before a full on dinner....then Abbie dumped a container of mushrooms on her plate, to which they sat & laughed at her for wanting to fill her stomach up w/ what would’ve been another full portion of food. Then Summer gives her another huge serving of meat! Their terrible overeating really shows in all their fat deposits. Assa basically said Isa. has his mom’s big butt & thighs too (in other words). Isa has commented plenty of times about how his thighs rub together. Ladies....he’s single!!!! lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol but tbh I do wish Abbie somehow got to a point of independence just to be respected as an individual and let's be honest better taken care of. It isn't going to happen but it sucks knowing she will never be able to communicate wants, needs and desires fully. It really is sad and it allows people to make her do tit she finds over stimulating that isn't necessary for her to do like those bleeping loud places they drag her too, the fingerpainting they forced her to do despite her hating it and I could go on and on. she could also tell her dad what her face emotes during vlogs which is duck off and get the camera off of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this considered art? Just wondering how it’s classified on youtube. I looked up ‘puppet on bicycle’ on youtube & found this. I only watched the bike scene. My kids would’ve laughed. I used to love Crank Yankers in the 90’s. They’ve got to get her peddling, but I’m not sure they can force her by hooking her feet up to an actual bike.

Found it here....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever said it, you are right, A has classic small man syndrome.

For Abbie to have all those mushrooms on her plate means she must have got up from the dining room table, go to the kitchen, collect them in the container and tip them onto her plate. Why didn't they stop her? No, instead they just laugh. So what they are doing is reinforce her once again stealing food. UNBELIEVABLE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Imagine being Isaiahs gf. Get ready to be second Mommy. I never understood when women talk about their husbands not taking care of themselves as if it’s supposed to be acceptable because they are men. I don’t mind helping my man out but he should at least know how to separate his clothes and do laundry. His parents have sheltered him way too much. And I’m just crossing my fingers that he didn’t decide to stay in FL for college.
I am sure Isaiah can do his own laundry if he wanted to. Let's be real here, it ain't rocket science and I am betting a lot of high school kids have their mom do their laundry, it is not unusual. I am quite sure he will figure it out once he gets away on his own. Let's be real here, he is 18, not 24.

He has been responsible for a very difficult, special needs sister, he does dishes, cooks some, runs errands for the rents, gets his school work completed, seems like a normal 18 year old.

I know, I know...now a bunch of members will say their kids did their own laundry by the time they went to kindergarten but that is not the norm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
I heard Asa say in the latest vlog as well as a vlog or two before that, they don't put the laundry away right away after it's been folded and sitting on top of the machines. That it tends to get left there for 3 or 4 days. So, that kinda explains some of it.
Maybe it wouldn't seem like an overwhelming mountain of a chore to be tackled if everyone did their own laundry as needed (not waiting for laundry day or for P to get around to doing it) and then putting it all away afterwards and not leave it sitting there for half the week. Maybe it would be a good idea to go through what clothes they have and get rid of/donate stuff that they no longer wear.
I also feel like they all (especially P) have a habit of just buying new clothes because they can't be bothered to look for stuff in that giant pile or think they've lost something when they haven't.

(obviously, this is with the exception of Abbie doing her own laundry. I do think it's a good idea having her help move clothes from the washer to the dryer, tho.)

Reactions: 9
Whoever said it, you are right, A has classic small man syndrome.

For Abbie to have all those mushrooms on her plate means she must have got up from the dining room table, go to the kitchen, collect them in the container and tip them onto her plate. Why didn't they stop her? No, instead they just laugh. So what they are doing is reinforce her once again stealing food. UNBELIEVABLE!
Why do people use the term "stealing" when she gets food from the kitchen? Because it makes it seem worse, it's inflammatory speech. I am sure the mushrooms were in the container on the kitchen counter, she got them and learned a lesson. Why not let her see not everything tastes good? When someone one is cooking and others walk by and taste what is being prepared, is that stealing? Asa, Isaiah, P and Summer do that...so stopping Abbie would make no sense at all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.