Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty soon P will be wearing the "App State Mom" stuff, and as she would say "And thats ok!" nothing wrong with pride in yourself or your children. They just seem to take everything they do a step to far. #Extra.
Yes!!!
She's definitely EXTRA, allright.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty soon P will be wearing the "App State Mom" stuff, and as she would say "And thats ok!" nothing wrong with pride in yourself or your children. They just seem to take everything they do a step to far. #Extra.
Extra??? Nope, should be 4extra and the cute mom shirts don't come in 4xl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted on her page that he gave her a Pandora charm. A house because she will always be β€œhome” to him.
As big as a house!

Several ppl didn’t know? lol Rechargeable vacuums have been out for years. Even the plug in Sharks (brand) etc. look like that. They are all made in China & all over amazon. No need to buy that model. However, my $60 lithium battery Black & Decker off QVC lasted a year. I’ll nvr buy another rechargeable. It would only run full charge for about 10 min anyway. Maybe they last longer now. Definitely perfect for Ab & that entire family. haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In yesterdays vlog Assa said holy crap Isaiah has a huge gift for Zillas bday and there are going to be lots of tears, so it made me think oh no I hope he’s not going to say he’s staying in FL. I doubt that’s what it is but I wonder what would be such a big deal to make her cry her eyes out. Summer said the lady at the store even said β€œwhoa, there are going to be some tears shed”. Idk maybe he bought her something.
If I remember correctly, he gave her some personalized coasters of places and things that was personal to them. I know one is the ice cream shop they always went to after early dismissal of school.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate of someone else.)

Reactions: 5
No... typically rich kids don’t let their parents buy their clothing for them in the first place. I was more interested in getting money in my hand ... not college attire that I can get on campus for cheaper than what these folks buy them for. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
My kids have some stuff, mostly the two that play sports. All three of them buy and send each other stuff from their own schools. They do not have complete wardrobes of each other’s school stuff.

Reactions: 8
She don't care.
She's squeezing into a 2X lately.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Look at how the shoulder line on the tee’s are pulled well above her shoulder β€˜shape.’ She’s making a normal tee sleeve a cap sleeved tee. Looks terrible. And her rolls are so pronounced. If the tee sticks to her skin, she needs to go up a size or few!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If I remember correctly, he gave her some personalized coasters of places and things that was personal to them. I know one is the ice cream shop they always went to after early dismissal of school.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate of someone else.)
Yeah those were pretty groovy.
Groovy as in the sense of not really groovy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A print of the ice cream place would have been sufficient.
IMO.

As big as a house!

Several ppl didn’t know? lol Rechargeable vacuums have been out for years. Even the plug in Sharks (brand) etc. look like that. They are all made in China & all over amazon. No need to buy that model. However, my $60 lithium battery Black & Decker off QVC lasted a year. I’ll nvr buy another rechargeable. It would only run full charge for about 10 min anyway. Maybe they last longer now. Definitely perfect for Ab & that entire family. haha
I admit that I didn't know and I was afraid!!!
Those people are freaks and weirdos.
No telling what it was.
In my mind anyway.
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do the Maaasss's have such an issue with laundry? Seems like they always have piles of laundry. All of them home 24/7 yet they still have piles of laundry. :unsure:
All those costume changes for the videos

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Imagine being Isaiahs gf. Get ready to be second Mommy. I never understood when women talk about their husbands not taking care of themselves as if it’s supposed to be acceptable because they are men. I don’t mind helping my man out but he should at least know how to separate his clothes and do laundry. His parents have sheltered him way too much. And I’m just crossing my fingers that he didn’t decide to stay in FL for college.
uhh...Izzy most likely won't have a hmmm 'wife'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just dont understand the sheer volume of clothing.....how many times a day are they changing?!
And did anyone hear Asa say "Moms lost so much weight its hard to tell if a shirt is a baggy shirt of Abbies or small one of P's"
Shut the front door. There is NO way P could fit into Abbies biggest shirt. The seams would split like the Hulk.
I did hear him say about the shirt. Was my thought also, no way could there be any mistakes in Abbie's and P's shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of these comments kill me.
Abbie gets a lot of exercise. Walking. (slowly and sitting) Swimming. (floating) Biking. (Pushed)

1590288091305.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the new thread

I have seen the speech therapist on a few of the vlogs now and I notice that the therapy is the same thing every time, she doesn’t seem to be getting past the point of blowing that whistle. It seems to be the same things over and over in the other activities as well. The only thing she seems to be proficient in is eating, IMO
Abbie's gettin' a belly. More noticeable in certain shirts.

OMG.
I'm afraid to even know!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think we have some experts here who know.
😁
You dont wanna know the coupla. possibilities I was thinking it could be....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.