Fathering Autism #25 MLM scams, gluttony & greed. More people to fool is what we need

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Prilly was certainly crammed into those shorts and shirt today. I think she had her spanx on but it made her all lumpy in odd places. I think she needs bigger spanx. Or maybe she's reached the top o'the line in spanx sizes.
@BloodyMermaid thanks alot now i got the Nature Valley Bar voice in my head now lmao
How bout that for a ringtone!!? Lol

And they have to clean those fast food shitty diapers!

Reactions: 11
Speaking of Cranker a Yankers, it’s back I just watched the first new episode lol

I remember that video, that therapist really screwed that sitch up!

I think for a crazy household and the kids all being home now he should do his own laundry, but I’m not against doing it for him either if he’s working, going to school etc...but as long as he knows HOW to use and do the machine is all that really matters, I would hope he does, bc I didn’t lol. My mom did all mine ( when I lived at home)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My view exactly. My middle kids - 8 and 12 (with cognitive ability of a 5 y/o) - have age appropriate tasks: setting the table, cleaning up after themselves, taking out the trash, helping to cook/bake (washing vegetables, stirring), etc. My 14 y/o keeps his things tidy and that's about it because with how hard he works at school and volunteering, I'm just glad when I see him taking time for himself. I haven't yet made my newborn change her own diapers

At times during childhood I was responsible for cleaning the entire house and just nope, nope, nope. Me and my husband are the grown ups and I just don't want my kids doing big chores like laundry, vacuuming the house (maybe a room now and then), mowing the lawn, etc. Being a kid is stressful enough without being a mini maid. They'll pick things up as they get older just by us modeling chores and until they get through with high school, that's enough for me.

Reactions: 8
my guess. I’m an ex fatty so am good at guessing weights.

BS. 350lbs
AS. FINAL WEIGHT LOSS @ 90 lbs = 260 lbs
NOW. 325lbs. = 65lbs back on.

just mvho.

Reactions: 12
My mom did my laundry until I lived in a dorm. I think I turned out fine. Laundry isn't rocket science, it's pretty easy to figure out. Honestly doing laundry in a dorm is a pretty good way to really learn because you have to make sure you're back right in time for your clothes to be finished unless you want someone to take them out for you and leave them on a dirty table or in some cases have them disappear completely. Disciplines you real quick.

If parents want their kids to do laundry, they can make them. But if they have no problem doing it, then it's really not that big a deal. Now I do think Isaiah could benefit from having a real job in customer service (Dunkin Donuts perhaps?)

Reactions: 11
I had always thought that's what Assa could do after the YT money dries up and could work at Lane Bryant as a store clerk.

Reactions: 14
Yea great way to confuse your autistic child who wants to eat everything, Abbie was the only smart one in this vid

I think what will be more of a problem for Isaiah is the fact that he always sleeps through his alarm and P has to wake him up every morning.

No worries, The Maass family says the word steal, that’s why I’ve used it from time to time, their words, not how I would explain it

Reactions: 15
With the job situation sparse, I don’t know if summertime jobs for college kids will exist. But if Isaiah can somehow snag a job, it would be extremely beneficial..not just for his wallet, but for self-esteem and independence. But who knows what will be open or who will be hiring. I know it would be a great thing though.

Reactions: 12
I had always thought that's what Assa could do after the YT money dries up and could work at Lane Bryant as a store clerk.
I'm surprised they havent invested in DD franchise somewhere. Not only would they have free coffee and donut holes, they'd have Abbie there for a "Happy Hour" type scenario where all the fansies can come watch Abbie wipe tables or something. The Maass version of "Bitty and Beau's".

Reactions: 15
Surely if Summer and Becca are supposed to be caregivers they should be keeping her busy. As far as I can see they do nothing but take advantage of the pool and free food.

I am no good at estimating weight but P must be 20 stone or 280 pounds at the minimum. By the age of 50 her knees are going to be knackered. She is a complete fool to be putting away the food she does. I don't think she realises how hideous she looks in those clingy tops. If I was Isaiah I would be mortified to have a mother that size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Yea... I can't believe they encouraged her to eat the edible paint. Once she discovered she could eat it and it tastes good.. that is what she focused on..but to be fair she probably would have only focused on eating it even if it wasn't edible. Imagine what her diaper looked like later with all those colors..

Yep, a technicolour poonami!

Reactions: 7
Maybe googles giving different per state??? I got 290 from Google I’m in CA, so basically if you’re over 110lbs you a fat a**
Remember the peloton commercial, it was a skinny woman that got it as a gift from her husband, and the media made a big stink it that, “how dare the husband buy her exercise equipment“...that bike seems to be for the “mostly already fit” person...not someone P size, Summer would totally benefit from that

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.