Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t that the stuff that Abbie was eating last week and Asa let her.
I know it was potting soil. Not sure if they had added the fertilizer in then. But the ingredients on the bag of the soil they used had chicken waste in it which is chicken poop.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don't know if the rules are different in FL, but here you don't have to be severe to get respite care. I do respite for my sister and she's only borderline...age 23 with about a 5 or 6 year old mentality. Sometimes it has to do with behavior issues, which is obviously something Abbie deals with.
I tried looking it up and it’s extremely confusing. But when A&P talk about it in their vlogs for parents looking for help getting care and funding they always come off as they know the skinny (only skinny they know lol) on how to get every agency to pay top dollar. I mean the lemmings think they are being nice offering help but to me they come off sounding sleazy as like we know how to con every agency out of funds! Rubs hands together and both laugh like evil villains.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I asked NickyTv if their son is considered severely autistic like Abbie. I said I assumed he isn’t because I don’t see them using respite like Fathering Autism.

I’m pretty sure my comment got deleted.

🤔 They are leghumpers so maybe they were offended.
Isn’t it great how all these you tubers put their vlogs out there and are allowed to say and do pretty much what they like but when viewers post a comment they don’t like , they can just delete it thus giving the impression that all the comments they receive are positive.
The Maassive’s mantra of “keeping it real “ is bullshit, if they were keeping it real all the comments would be there , good or bad. Pity life isn’t like that, where you can delete all the bits you don’t like.
Real and transparent my arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I tried looking it up and it’s extremely confusing. But when A&P talk about it in their vlogs for parents looking for help getting care and funding they always come off as they know the skinny (only skinny they know lol) on how to get every agency to pay top dollar. I mean the lemmings think they are being nice offering help but to me they come off sounding sleazy as like we know how to con every agency out of funds! Rubs hands together and both laugh like evil villains.
When Abbie was first placed on the waitlist, she would have had to qualify based on her disability. Her IDD would have actually immediately qualified her. If she just had Autism as a dx, she would have had many more hurdles to overcome to qualify. They usually use a baseline of daily living scores done through a psychologist and they have to be lower functioning, in so many areas...
Abbie would be a slam dunk case. She would have gotten a very small amount of respite hours (our state, it is 30 hours a month) back then and for the next 7 years, while was waiting for her long term Medicaid waiver...
Now that she has her full waiver, her hours are increased to over 120 hours per month.. Parents can push for more hours and there are emergency hours, that can be added too...
These services though are scrutinized like crazy...

Example: My case worker cannot find a respite worker(s) for three of my children and hasn’t been able to for 3 months now. We got hours right before this COVID mess started. We have to renew their hours for the next 3 months, at the end of the month but we haven’t used any hours, nor have assigned workers. My case manager is in hot water with the state. She is wanting me to drop their hours off and us to reapply for hours next month because if not, her company will be fined for not providing care..
It isn’t my fault. I have called her each week. My basic requirements are: 1-no smoking or heavy perfumes/colognes, 2-no swearing or playing inappropriate music around the kids, 3-being interactive with the kid(s) while they are in your care...
Did you know I had one respite worker show up for an interview and she walked out when my daughter asked her about going to Goodwill or playing with her dolls in her room.. The interviewee told the case manager (Her boss), she didn’t expect to have to really interact with the child she was suppose to be caring for... 😡🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
My thoughts on tonite's vlog,

I noticed P commenting that Sandy is getting so big now that she can't pick her up. GOOD!! It made me nervous as well as pissed off to see P manhandling Sandy, only supporting her upper half and letting her bottom half bounce around. I was just waiting for some kind of back injury for poor ol' Sandy.

Abbie seems much happier doing learning activities with Summer & Becca than she does with Asshat. Summer and especially Becca seem to have a lot more patience with Abbie and they have more of a gentle approach (in comparison to Asa).

When Abbie was clearing the dishes after dinner, I could visibly see Asa trying to tone down his dictatorial, high-handed approach with her. It made me chuckle to see the struggle on his face of one - keeping some distance from her and not being literally right over her shoulder barking at her, and also trying not to be as yappy and forceful. Did he totally succeed? No. But it was amusing to watch.

Talking about Sandy needs some obedience training.... hmmmm... I wonder who could possibly do that with her?? Pssstt... Asa... you don't have to hire someone else to train the dog.... there's this thing where dog owners ... gasp... do it themselves! P says Sandy is the poster dog for doing all the bad things that puppies do... again.. things that make you go 'hmmmm...' I can't imagine why!

Asa snarkily 'thanks' a subscriber for sending them the annoying chicken toy. :rolleyes:

Asa & Isaiah talking about the yelling stim and whether or not it's suppressing her making her do it in her room and how the yelling can be disruptive etc in public. Again... it's another situation of mostly Asa saying he understands something or that he has certain motives/objectives about a certain thing.. but then his actions just speak completely otherwise. It's not enough to just say what you think the leghumpers (or even us tattlers) want to hear, Asa. You need to show it in your actions for it to actually mean anything.

I am awarding Asa one point for standing back when Abbie was supposed to be brushing her teeth and seeing if she would do it on her own. While it's great that he did that (even if it was partially to stick it to us "haters"), it did show how much she is dependent on prompting.
I apologize if this has already been asked and answered but does anyone here (autistic, has autistic/special needs kids, works with autistic/special needs kids) have opinions and/or suggestions in regards to Abbie being so prompt dependent?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She did. But, earlier in the vlog Asa makes a big deal over the dogs eating the chicken tit fertilizer and what does Big P do? Let that damn Sandy jump all over her and then grab her face and rub all over the tit eating dog.
What part of "the dog is eating the chicken tit" did she not understand??
Nasty heifer.
To be fair I bet Pigzilla was probably thinking about how to incorporate chicken tit in her next really healthy recipe

Check out Six blind kids over on YouTube. This family has six blind adopted children four of them have autism. Asssa and Pigzilla should watch them to get some tips about how to positively engage with Abby and how to follow through with things. Asssa could also learn how to be patient from them as well. He's such an arrogant human being I can't stand him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone’s bitchy tonight 🤣🥳Assa go get a job if you can’t stand constructive criticism, you didn’t expect the crap you have being dishing out lately to win you new fans surely? What’s there to go ‘viral’ over Abbie beingpushed around the neighbourhood on a $1000 bike? Seriously smh when you guys moved into your new house, and content went straight down the toilet!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

Oh, and quit lying. She ain't ridin' the bike. And you know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How do you know? Based on the vlog, he had to ask Ab if she wanted to use the velcro pics to brush her teeth. Everything seemed like a new approach w/ teaching her. Even the face care was discussed like it was a new procedure. Her teeth are never brushed properly & not flossing is NOT ok.

Her 2 front teeth looked terribly pushed in from her tight top lip in yesterday’s vlog. I can’t see them lasting very long.

Her teeth are in the position they are in due to her bite, it is not unusual, many people have that bite. It's call "deep bite" or "overbite". I posted some pics before and you can see I plainly. If you are interested google it and look at the images. She also has flared laterals and her mandibular teeth lean slightly lingual (inward). Her teeth and bite are common issues kids have and is fixable with orthodontics, it would change her entire face. She is not going to lose her two front teeth because of it either.

Abbie ate the fertilizer? i must have missed that but that's just i can't lol
When they were planting she tasted the organic soil that had fertilizer in it. It wasn't dangerous and did not harm her at all. People acted like she was shoveling the soil in as some people are saying...it was a small amount of potting soil. If getting soil/fertilizer in your mouth killed you, I'd be dead. I have it all over me every spring and summer, and so do millions of other human beings.

I know it was potting soil. Not sure if they had added the fertilizer in then. But the ingredients on the bag of the soil they used had chicken waste in it which is chicken poop.
OMG....it ain't gonna kill anyone! Eggs also have chicken tit on them and I have them sittin' in a bowl on my counter! Ya'll trying to make a big deal out of something that is NOT a big deal. I can tell you 100's of things much more dangerous that probably many of you use daily!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Because her claim to fame is that she is Ab,s bff. She’s a spotlight hog.
as my wife just said, summer’s issue is that she’s just extremely immature.
my wife also pointed out that Abbie is more likely to listen and do things more independently for Summer and Becca because they make her do things and encourage Abbie. Asa gets frustrated quickly with Abbie because she’s not fast enough ( for him) and that’s why he takes over or constantly over directs her.

The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

👍👍👏👏👏👏👏 Good job

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lemme tell ya about my fam.

Both my kids were potty trained at 1 year old and never even wet the bed after that. If they did, they would have gotten up and cleaned the mess themselves. I taught them to prepare their own food at 4 and they took care of the kitchen from then on.

When they did play outside, they used an outdoor shower to get clean before returning inside, then they did their own laundry.

My kids never, ever picked their nose, had a nose bleed or vomited, pooped or peed unless they were on the toilet. I taught them such great self control they were able to master this by toddler hood.

They would never touch themselves, private parts were off limits totally, only touched when wiping or bathing and never any other time.

If their hair was ever messy, they had to go redo it, it must always be neat and pulled back.

They never yelled, cried or screamed. They were perfect little dolls, both in looks and behavior.

Now, once they turned 12, was time to go to work. They mowed lawns, walked dogs, cleaned people's houses and made their own cash. When they turned 15 I made them work at least 20 hours per week somewhere and go to school and make straight A's.

Once they decided to go to college, they had to pay for it themselves. They worked full time and went to school until they finished. Of course they were fully mature grown adults at 18.

I had perfect kids. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

dressed.

This post said everything I was feeling about Abbie. She needs help with her activities of daily life - not being pushed around on a bike she will NEVER learn how to ride. Her birthday gifts should have been like the gifts Asa’s parents gave her. Young children musical toys..that’s what she really enjoys. I wish they would stop making her what she isn’t.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I kind of disagree about Sumer and Becca being effective teachers .. but we will see. I feel like Summer and sometimes Becca treat Abbie like a cute puppy. They let her do what she wants to do..everything is treats, rainbows butterflies, BFFs and she can do no wrong and most likely gets away with everything along with way too much touch and affection. I dont think she will have the structure and consistency she needs.

Abbie needs someone more like Brandi (and that teacher at JSA Sheniqua?). they are calm, respectful, patient.. but dont take any BS. Also Crazy Nanny would probably good as a teacher as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lemme tell ya about my fam.

Both my kids were potty trained at 1 year old and never even wet the bed after that. If they did, they would have gotten up and cleaned the mess themselves. I taught them to prepare their own food at 4 and they took care of the kitchen from then on.

When they did play outside, they used an outdoor shower to get clean before returning inside, then they did their own laundry.

My kids never, ever picked their nose, had a nose bleed or vomited, pooped or peed unless they were on the toilet. I taught them such great self control they were able to master this by toddler hood.

They would never touch themselves, private parts were off limits totally, only touched when wiping or bathing and never any other time.

If their hair was ever messy, they had to go redo it, it must always be neat and pulled back.

They never yelled, cried or screamed. They were perfect little dolls, both in looks and behavior.

Now, once they turned 12, was time to go to work. They mowed lawns, walked dogs, cleaned people's houses and made their own cash. When they turned 15 I made them work at least 20 hours per week somewhere and go to school and make straight A's.

Once they decided to go to college, they had to pay for it themselves. They worked full time and went to school until they finished. Of course they were fully mature grown adults at 18.

I had perfect kids. :ROFLMAO:
You forgot about how you were always consistent in discipline and there are absolutely zero unfinished projects in your house. And you knew every single thing they did in school every day and worked on it at home every night without fail.
You can’t have perfect kids without a perfect parent after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I kind of disagree about Sumer and Becca being effective teachers .. but we will see. I feel like Summer and sometimes Becca treat Abbie like a cute puppy. They let her do what she wants to do..everything is treats, rainbows butterflies, BFFs and she can do no wrong and most likely gets away with everything along with way too much touch and affection. I dont think she will have the structure and consistency she needs.

Abbie needs someone more like Brandi (and that teacher at JSA Sheniqua?). they are calm, respectful, patient.. but dont take any BS. Also Crazy Nanny would probably good as a teacher as well.
I was saying they're better at it in comparison to Asa's methods which are tremendously lacking. Summer is definitely more of what you described but from what I've seen of Becca, she is more firm and sticks to the plan. Part of me wonders if Asa doesn't show that as much because it would make him look even worse than he already does. lol
Brandi is definitely the most effective out of all of them. Her demeanor really makes a huge difference with Abbie and also Abbie knows that she can't get away with her usual shenanigans. Brandi isn't afraid of Abbie fussing or throwing a tantrum and thus will challenge Abbie when needed and tell her no, redirect her etc when needed. It really sucks that Abbie only sees her once a week, altho since quarantine I don't think she even sees her at all now??

Reactions: 14
If they know how to "work the system", those 2 are NOT giving that particular information out in the vlogs or podcasts.
Maybe in the very beginning they responded to emails and messages about help but that is a thing of the past.
IMO.
Unless, that's part of Patreon now.
Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was saying they're better at it in comparison to Asa's methods which are tremendously lacking. Summer is definitely more of what you described but from what I've seen of Becca, she is more firm and sticks to the plan. Part of me wonders if Asa doesn't show that as much because it would make him look even worse than he already does. lol
Brandi is definitely the most effective out of all of them. Her demeanor really makes a huge difference with Abbie and also Abbie knows that she can't get away with her usual shenanigans. Brandi isn't afraid of Abbie fussing or throwing a tantrum and thus will challenge Abbie when needed and tell her no, redirect her etc when needed. It really sucks that Abbie only sees her once a week, altho since quarantine I don't think she even sees her at all now??
To me Becca was always better at controlling Abbie than Summer. Now that she has some education and experience under her belt, plus seeing Abbie at school as well as the other students, her approach may be different.

Brandi probably isn't coming due to the virus, not sure she could do ABA from a screen. I could be wrong though. Brandi kept her composure and demeanor no matter what, Abbie couldn't play her at all and I think she knew it. I don't know how she stayed so composed with Asa running his mouth the entire time. I would be ready to scream once I got to my car...crank up some AC/DC or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.