Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of disagree about Sumer and Becca being effective teachers .. but we will see. I feel like Summer and sometimes Becca treat Abbie like a cute puppy. They let her do what she wants to do..everything is treats, rainbows butterflies, BFFs and she can do no wrong and most likely gets away with everything along with way too much touch and affection. I dont think she will have the structure and consistency she needs.

Abbie needs someone more like Brandi (and that teacher at JSA Sheniqua?). they are calm, respectful, patient.. but dont take any BS. Also Crazy Nanny would probably good as a teacher as well.
I think Becca will do fine overall. She is a supervisor or something at Camp I am Special and was supposed to be interning at JSA
But yeah, all our kids need their regular teachers back. No way we can do everything they do at school.

Reactions: 9
Some pointed this out long ago, but who ever takes any facial product & rub it vigorously into their hands first, then attacks their face with their hands...rubbing & pulling! It’s like watching her apply soap that needs suds’ing up first & onto a basketball (her face). So turned off by the brand watching her. Any healthy & classy ‘Lamelife’ women not connected to her team must be cringing so hard & embarrassed!
Exactly...this is one of my biggest pet peeves with her. She not only applies any face creams and make up so totally wrong, but she waste so much product by rubbing it into the palms of her hands first! Its face cream, not hand cream P! Every time I see her do that I want to scream "learn how to apply" , she's such an idiot. If it were not for Abbie and the fortune slimelife is making off her too, P would have been schooled by the company for her miss use of their products.

I was on slimelife's Facebook page and the head person is some guy, he does lives on the page often. It's mainly for the people like P who sell for them. I want soooooo badly to get on during one of his lives and ask them how they feel about the exploitation of a severely disabled girl being used to promote and sell their products and how they can sit back and allow it. Its disgraceful!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Becca will do fine overall. She is a supervisor or something at Camp I am Special and was supposed to be interning at JSA
But yeah, all our kids need their regular teachers back. No way we can do everything they do at school.
we had my wife’s brother in law disguise his voice and call our 9 yr old son and tell him due to everyone missing school and not being allowed to go back, it was in the best interest of everyone involved that ALL kids repeat their current grade in September.
with my wife being home (I’m an essential employee) I’ve noticed an increase in her consuming alcoholic beverages almost on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 8
F2EAE3CF-42B0-4662-A581-FF59FAEF094C.jpeg

Lol I was watching Isaiah’s interview and someone commented “yasss queen” aka stereotypical gay lingo with a rainbow emoji

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lemme tell ya about my fam.

Both my kids were potty trained at 1 year old and never even wet the bed after that. If they did, they would have gotten up and cleaned the mess themselves. I taught them to prepare their own food at 4 and they took care of the kitchen from then on.

When they did play outside, they used an outdoor shower to get clean before returning inside, then they did their own laundry.

My kids never, ever picked their nose, had a nose bleed or vomited, pooped or peed unless they were on the toilet. I taught them such great self control they were able to master this by toddler hood.

They would never touch themselves, private parts were off limits totally, only touched when wiping or bathing and never any other time.

If their hair was ever messy, they had to go redo it, it must always be neat and pulled back.

They never yelled, cried or screamed. They were perfect little dolls, both in looks and behavior.

Now, once they turned 12, was time to go to work. They mowed lawns, walked dogs, cleaned people's houses and made their own cash. When they turned 15 I made them work at least 20 hours per week somewhere and go to school and make straight A's.

Once they decided to go to college, they had to pay for it themselves. They worked full time and went to school until they finished. Of course they were fully mature grown adults at 18.

I had perfect kids. :ROFLMAO:
Yes mine were potty trained at 9 months and doing calculus by age 3.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I posted this before but did not see any responses. Is Abbie self stimulating when she is doing all that rocking on the couch? Sorry if this addressed in earlier posts
People are speculating that she is masturbating, yes. There is no way for us to know and hopefully if Asa thought that is what was going on, he would cut it from the video. I personally don’t see anything different from that time to any other time she rocks.

Reactions: 5
I agree. The kids need their teachers back. On a different note, guess who will be student teaching in the midst of this mess? Me

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t send them anything at all!

Their house honestly was a horrible investment. In Florida you don’t spend that much on a house that’s in a neighborhood like that. It’s inconstant. You want a gated community with other houses that are in the same price range. And did they really need that house. They’d have more money in the bank, money for their sons education if they didn’t need such a showy house. And it’s not a great house! That room Summer is in, Ive seen dog kennels that are nicer!

It’s also obvious they have no clue on how to spend or how to invest. A likes to talk a big game but he’s talking out his A! With how YT dropped after they bought that house and their viewers dropping it’s obvious why she has to peddle LL or they’d have to already be taking out a second mortgage. Wouldn’t surprise me if they already borrowed money from their parents.

And honestly I hate to say it but I don’t see Isaiah lasting long at college because he never learned how to be independent. So it’s probably better they don’t pay for him because he’d never hear the end of it if he did come home.
I was watching an older vlog and noticed how much bigger their new house actually is in comparison to their old one. They did a pretty big jump.

I never understood why people who are soon to be empty nesters go big on a home, it’s honestly a lot of useless space. They say it’s for Abbie but does she really need that much space?

And I agree I don’t think they know how to manage money.

I was saying they're better at it in comparison to Asa's methods which are tremendously lacking. Summer is definitely more of what you described but from what I've seen of Becca, she is more firm and sticks to the plan. Part of me wonders if Asa doesn't show that as much because it would make him look even worse than he already does. lol
Brandi is definitely the most effective out of all of them. Her demeanor really makes a huge difference with Abbie and also Abbie knows that she can't get away with her usual shenanigans. Brandi isn't afraid of Abbie fussing or throwing a tantrum and thus will challenge Abbie when needed and tell her no, redirect her etc when needed. It really sucks that Abbie only sees her once a week, altho since quarantine I don't think she even sees her at all now??

I was saying they're better at it in comparison to Asa's methods which are tremendously lacking. Summer is definitely more of what you described but from what I've seen of Becca, she is more firm and sticks to the plan. Part of me wonders if Asa doesn't show that as much because it would make him look even worse than he already does. lol
I think Becca changed a bit after FA got more criticism. I think she’s maturing also because she doesn’t look very best friends with Abbie, she talks to her somewhat like how a caretaker would.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People are speculating that she is masturbating, yes. There is no way for us to know and hopefully if Asa thought that is what was going on, he would cut it from the video. I personally don’t see anything different from that time to any other time she rocks.
I mentioned yesterday that Asa stopped Abbies rocking with an abrupt/authoritative tone when the chicken was singing. He stepped toward her and she looked up at him...whether it was just his tone of voice or if he was gesturing, idk...but its there.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I mentioned yesterday that Asa stopped Abbies rocking with an abrupt/authoritative tone when the chicken was singing. He stepped toward her and she looked up at him...whether it was just his tone of voice or if he was gesturing, idk...but its there.
Yes I read what you wrote and watched the vlog. I don’t agree 🤷🏻‍♀️
I felt like he thought she was upset about the chicken and wanted her to know it was done.

Reactions: 2
I commented a couple weeks ago on the “Zucchini bread disaster” video, and just now saw that Cilla had responded. I said “Why would she teach her how to use an oven?” To which she replied “why not?” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really? 🙄😐 That’s like teaching a 2 year old how to use the oven. Only thing she should know about the oven and stove is that it’s hot, and not to touch it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I commented a couple weeks ago on the “Zucchini bread disaster” video, and just now saw that Cilla had responded. I said “Why would she teach her how to use an oven?” To which she replied “why not?” 🤦🏼‍♀️ Really? 🙄😐 That’s like teaching a 2 year old how to use the oven. Only thing she should know about the oven and stove is that it’s hot, and not to touch it.
Because she’s an autism princess.

I really hope the leghumpers have just a little bit of smarts because I would hate for any of them to feel less than in their job or parenting because they don’t let their severely autistic client or child use the stove.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I read what you wrote and watched the vlog. I don’t agree 🤷🏻‍♀️
I felt like he thought she was upset about the chicken and wanted her to know it was done.
Then we agree to disagree. Why would he think she was upset? She wasnt making her sounds, wasnt trying to get up, wasnt even looking at him or the chicken until he approached her.
You said you thought Asa would cut it from the video. He did. Have you ever seen Asa tell Abbie to stop rocking before?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brandi is definitely the most effective out of all of them. Her demeanor really makes a huge difference with Abbie and also Abbie knows that she can't get away with her usual shenanigans. Brandi isn't afraid of Abbie fussing or throwing a tantrum and thus will challenge Abbie when needed and tell her no, redirect her etc when needed. It really sucks that Abbie only sees her once a week, altho since quarantine I don't think she even sees her at all now??
I’m surprised that Brandi is not doing therapy or at least checking in virtually.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.