Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs a bath or shower when you can wash your face with overpriced crap soap and then rub overpriced crap lotion all over your face, arms and legs?
Oh and dirty feet!!!
😁😁
Right!
And....oh....whatever dirt doesnt come offf theres always the pool tomorrow.

She usually does that in the morning or whenever they get around to it during school as a “life skill”
I'm not so sure about that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t apply lipstick correctly you think she know’s anything about facial products. 🤣
And how stupid are these people buying all this make up when with the way things are going, we may have to wear masks a lot longer?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I asked NickyTv if their son is considered severely autistic like Abbie. I said I assumed he isn’t because I don’t see them using respite like Fathering Autism.

I’m pretty sure my comment got deleted.

🤔 They are leghumpers so maybe they were offended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The Limelife (light? whatever. mlm crap.) stuff from today's vlog bothers me so much. There are a lot of things about that family - any family, any person - that I'm not gonna judge them on. I'm a firm believe in mock what someone does, not things about themselves they can't easily change. But good lord with this family you could only stick to their actions and still never run out of things to say.

I keep hoping some of those bigger anti-mlm channels will get hold of this. I assume they have mostly left Priscilla alone because the danger in targeting a mid-tier "famous" personality is that they're not so big they wouldn't notice being talked about, but big enough to have an audience that'll come after you for attacking them. Still - one day someone's gonna be brave enough to paint the honest picture and go 'wait, this lady built her MLM audience through emotional manipulation using her autistic daughter?' and then deep dive into all of their tit.

• Heart
I thought she did. Yeah i thought it was gross that P touched Sandy's face after eating the fertilizer ewww
Yep! Something wicked hit the furniture for sure, upstairs and down, because they had to wash her bedroom couch cover and elephant, and then that downstairs cushion was gone for almost a week.
I have been fixated on that cushion and I admit it. I'm simply tired of them acting as if she has progressed when she hasnt. Same with their spanx and photoshop pics.....everything they do is dishonest. It pisses me off LOL
[/QUOTE

I’m really noticing P not only rubs that nose, but then does a whole palm over the face kinda thing...she looks itchy!
I dunno...but they're REALLY there!!
😂😂😂

🐖 is getting in on the act.
I wonder if she's been tattle-spanked.
😂😂
Wuuuutttt???

Some pointed this out long ago, but who ever takes any facial product & rub it vigorously into their hands first, then attacks their face with their hands...rubbing & pulling! It’s like watching her apply soap that needs suds’ing up first & onto a basketball (her face). So turned off by the brand watching her. Any healthy & classy ‘Lamelife’ women not connected to her team must be cringing so hard & embarrassed!
Yes, I believe that was me, she puts her moisturizer on like she’s putting it on her leg!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Abbie ate the fertilizer? i must have missed that but that's just i can't lol
It wasnt in the vlog today. But the vlog when they planted those things...that's when she helped herself to a few mouthfuls

Prigly who you kidding?
If Abbie was really progressing in ANYTHING you would be blasting it all over the vlogs.
Instead you have to try to trick your fans into believing Abbie is really riding her trike when you know she halfway sits there while someone pushes her. She doedoes not pedal. She does not steer. I bet if she was pedaling away with her little picnic basket (like your franzies believe) you would show it. You would show EVERYTHING that you claim she can do. You arent humble like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just curious, where does the term hambeasts come from? lol Is it from some English fable?

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & tugging on her skin has made her look 20 yrs older.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And how stupid are these people buying all this make up when with the way things are going, we may have to wear masks a lot longer?
i haven’t worn makeup since the quarantine began. I just wear a mask when in stores, etc... whose going to see makeup?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just curious, where does the term hambeasts come from? lol Is it from some English fable?

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & not being careful has made her look 20 yrs older.
Lol. I didn’t come up with the phrase, but we have some really creative and hilarious people on this site. For some reason, it is a strangely accurate word for them.

• Haha
Oh, look, again, Assa bringing up how the dogs keep getting into the fertilizer because they like the poo stank. So.....is that why Ab keeps gravitating towards it and eating it Assa? Dang fool.

On the positive side, at least P was taking the time to have Ab put moisturizer on her face (at least that's what I think it was, kinda skipped around). They really need to do that every night with her, because I've noticed here lately, her skin just looks tired at times, and she's just 15, way too young for her skin to be having that look. Too bad, they're using slimelife skincare though. I bet the ingredients on that stuff is not the greatest.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Limelife (light? whatever. mlm crap.) stuff from today's vlog bothers me so much. There are a lot of things about that family - any family, any person - that I'm not gonna judge them on. I'm a firm believe in mock what someone does, not things about themselves they can't easily change. But good lord with this family you could only stick to their actions and still never run out of things to say.

I keep hoping some of those bigger anti-mlm channels will get hold of this. I assume they have mostly left Priscilla alone because the danger in targeting a mid-tier "famous" personality is that they're not so big they wouldn't notice being talked about, but big enough to have an audience that'll come after you for attacking them. Still - one day someone's gonna be brave enough to paint the honest picture and go 'wait, this lady built her MLM audience through emotional manipulation using her autistic daughter?' and then deep dive into all of their tit.
Hell Asa is running a scam with FA. I have zero doubt he "invests in himself" by purchasing subscribers. His views are super low for the sub count he has. I keep hoping YT will get wise like Twitter and Instagram and purge bots and fake followers. I think it would reveal a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whenever I read these posts it reminds me of something (more) that seems incongruent about this family. What they say and do are two different things. They ARE dishonest and both even have police records that were published on this site or the other one that starts with a K. Asa has stolen stuff and I believe Priscilla has written bad checks. We aren’t dealing with wonderful people.

They lie to us about Abbie’s “progress” as well as to JSA.

Some vlogs back I believe they told their subscribers to not send crap to them anymore instead send something else or support their local autistic club.....I can’t remember. They were being buried in stuff sent to them. Do you all think they threw most of it away? Send money folks, please! Isaiah needs to go to college!

I don’t think they bathe Abbie daily. Too much trouble. The pool does that anyway....🤢

I would NOT advise anyone to get in that pool. So nasty with the dogs and Abbie’s poop.

There are so many things they say and do that leave me going “what”? Like Abbie living independently and her progressing in ANYTHING. Not her verbal skills, not her sign language, not her self hygiene care, not her ability to follow directions, nothing! Are they deceiving themselves?

There is so much to say about these fools. Living in a half million dollar house but still low class.

As long as they have a you tube or Facebook daily video posting, we have tons of material to talk about.

And now I believe they are just doing two days worth of video in one day.
I wouldn’t send them anything at all!

Their house honestly was a horrible investment. In Florida you don’t spend that much on a house that’s in a neighborhood like that. It’s inconstant. You want a gated community with other houses that are in the same price range. And did they really need that house. They’d have more money in the bank, money for their sons education if they didn’t need such a showy house. And it’s not a great house! That room Summer is in, Ive seen dog kennels that are nicer!

It’s also obvious they have no clue on how to spend or how to invest. A likes to talk a big game but he’s talking out his A! With how YT dropped after they bought that house and their viewers dropping it’s obvious why she has to peddle LL or they’d have to already be taking out a second mortgage. Wouldn’t surprise me if they already borrowed money from their parents.

And honestly I hate to say it but I don’t see Isaiah lasting long at college because he never learned how to be independent. So it’s probably better they don’t pay for him because he’d never hear the end of it if he did come home.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It wasnt in the vlog today. But the vlog when they planted those things...that's when she helped herself to a few mouthfuls

Prigly who you kidding?
If Abbie was really progressing in ANYTHING you would be blasting it all over the vlogs.
Instead you have to try to trick your fans into believing Abbie is really riding her trike when you know she halfway sits there while someone pushes her. She doedoes not pedal. She does not steer. I bet if she was pedaling away with her little picnic basket (like your franzies believe) you would show it. You would show EVERYTHING that you claim she can do. You arent humble like that.
That's right i remembered the vlog when they planted the vegetables thanks cucumber :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

And if she’d only apply sunblock as vigorously! FL life, bad diet, genetics, & tugging on her skin has made her look 20 yrs older.
*raises hand*
I said it.
Hambeast. Hambeast. Hambeast.
I heard someone say it years ago.
It fits the Massives so I used it as my adjective for them.
It does sound English.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I asked NickyTv if their son is considered severely autistic like Abbie. I said I assumed he isn’t because I don’t see them using respite like Fathering Autism.

I’m pretty sure my comment got deleted.

🤔 They are leghumpers so maybe they were offended.
I don't know if the rules are different in FL, but here you don't have to be severe to get respite care. I do respite for my sister and she's only borderline...age 23 with about a 5 or 6 year old mentality. Sometimes it has to do with behavior issues, which is obviously something Abbie deals with.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.