Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That scene in the bedroom with P sorting out everyone’s laundry was quite amusing. I just knew she was in charge of it all. Here are these grown men taking about their underwear getting mixed up. Just so gross that grown people wash their clothes together and don’t even have the decency to sort it out themselves instead of having P do it. Lol! They literally took it upstairs and had her sorting. Isaiah saying that he’s about to be “skinny mini.” What guy even says that out of his mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New Thread.

That scene in the bedroom with P sorting out everyone’s laundry was quite amusing. I just knew she was in charge of it all. Here are these grown men taking about their underwear getting mixed up. Just so gross that grown people wash their clothes together and don’t even have the decency to sort it out themselves instead of having P do it. Lol! They literally took it upstairs and had her sorting. Isaiah saying that he’s about to be “skinny mini.” What guy even says that out of his mouth?
The same guy whose weirdo dad says "super cute" in every other sentence.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So that was me.

Yeah a severely IDD girl in public school makes so much sense to me. I mean just look at Abbie, she would totally be able to navigate public school. She’d be able to fend for herself and everything. You’re a bleeping idiot if you think that that would be ok. I wasn’t saying that she should be denied an education but that that was not the best setting for her. And they wonder why she was being “warehoused.” Anyway, she’s not my kid so... it’s whatever. But, I’m far from ignorant so don’t even pull that tit on me. Have a good day!
I'm sorry are you in the US? You're ignorant and wrong if you think public school is not supposed to help educate special needs kids yes even the severely disabled ones. No it doesn't look like a regular classroom and no she would not be left to "navigate" it herself. Read about IDEA and the laws in the US before you spout any more of this she doesn't belong in any school BS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.