Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
The latest vlog really makes it so clear how profoundly IDD Abbie is. And how very much Assssa is either in denial or lying to everyone. (Personally I vote for lying)

He keeps talking about independence. There is no way in hell Abbie will ever live independently. Every small task she is able to do needs someone standing over her and giving her directions step by step.

He had to tell her to move the toothbrush around because she was just holding it in one place in her mouth. For crying out loud.

And I dont say these things to be mean or in anyway make fun of her. But its fact. It's just the way it is.

So I again repeat (as so many of us have said)....Stop with matching colors! Stop with teaching her transactions with money, for lords sake! Stop with having her find a Brown leaf!

Teach her as much personal hygiene stuff as you can. Teach it, teach it, teach it and dont get lazy because it becomes tedious....or messy. Get her outta that diaper. Teach her to wash herself. Brush teeth. Possibly get
dressed.

Teach her not to yell and grunt and flail around when she's at a public place. The hell with "oh but its suppressing her stims" Heck, theres things all people in general no matter who you are...that you cant do in public. It's just the way it works.

Assssa...if you give a damn about your 2nd daughter's life you will get off your big ass and work in the things that will make a difference to Abbie's life. Matching colors ain't gonna change 1 thing for her.

And for Gods sake teach her to keep her clothes on. Ya might wanna start that by not allowing her naked in the pool.

Oh, and quit lying. She ain't ridin' the bike. And you know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

derr1117

VIP Member
I wish I lived in Florida and worked at JSA, I’d have a field day selling this family out. Unethical, yes. Would I get fired? Probably but my stories would make for great content here 😁👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I bet the neighbors rejoiced when they first saw that sign.
Then died a little inside when they realized it wasn't a For Sale sign.
😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm sure it's been brought up before but it really makes me angry that almost every Vlog title they refer to Abbie as a thing. "Autism Girl" "Autistic teen" and the name of the channel "Fathering Autism". Why didn't he call it "Parenting Abbie" or "Abbie's World". He's done the thing that most psychopaths do, he's dehumanized his daughter and having the world see her as a "thing". Just makes me so angry.
That plus Autism is the least of her problems. Holding Abbie to the "autism" label has got to scare the hell out of a lot of young women who have been given the diagnosis for their kids.
By using the word, it's just more half truths from him. I believe that Abbie is profoundly IDD with a side of Autism. The two things are NOT the same.
Also, there was a very excellent point made here recently regarding just what kind of people the Massives are and we should always keep that in mind.
Let's start with Assa's criminal history. Breaking & Entering. Thievery. His failure to pay child support on time for a daughter he refuses to acknowledge. Deadbeat piece of crap.
🐖's history of defaulting on a contract for failing to make payments to a security company. I suppose that could be called thievery too? Her MLM scamming. That can be called several things.
They are 2 con artists who are lazy, lie, exploit anything they can and take other peoples money.
IMO
People are free to disagree with my opinion. They can defend these hambeasts and love them all they want.
That's just fine by me. 😁
But, the FACTS that I mentioned above will always be facts. They will not change.
To me, the facts speak volumes about the content of their character.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Whimsical

VIP Member
This totally looks like a crime scene. 🤷‍♀️

Seriously though, the only crimes here are the three inches of her diaper showing (still no potty training) and her dirty, nasty, gross feet that probably weren't washed until the next morning. 🤢🤮 👣

Screenshot (1198).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

derr1117

VIP Member
Another sucky blog. I couldn’t watch most of it. The whole money thing, asshole...your daughter is too IDD. She’ll never get it. I want these teachers at JSA to just say “hey, I’m sorry but your daughter will never grasp the concept of...then list what she’ll never understand“ why waste abbies time and everyones time teaching something she‘ll never ever grasp the concept of. I’m sorry its just a waste to me.

JUST MY OPINION

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Woohoo the sofa cushion is back and the grey elephant has dried out after being washed (so I reckon there was also an unadmitted bedroom poonami)
Yep! Something wicked hit the furniture for sure, upstairs and down, because they had to wash her bedroom couch cover and elephant, and then that downstairs cushion was gone for almost a week.
I have been fixated on that cushion and I admit it. I'm simply tired of them acting as if she has progressed when she hasnt. Same with their spanx and photoshop pics.....everything they do is dishonest. It pisses me off LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I'm sure it's been brought up before but it really makes me angry that almost every Vlog title they refer to Abbie as a thing. "Autism Girl" "Autistic teen" and the name of the channel "Fathering Autism". Why didn't he call it "Parenting Abbie" or "Abbie's World". He's done the thing that most psychopaths do, he's dehumanized his daughter and having the world see her as a "thing". Just makes me so angry.

• Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
She probably stripped and humped the elephant.
I think it’s more like the poonami. I also think there are so many issues we are not privy to. Inquiring minds here.

That would be the best thing ever!!!
😁😁
I wish Ms Shenequa (Abbie's current teacher) would sign up for an account here.
It would be a great opportunity for her to vent anonymously about "one of the kids in her class". 😂
We would be here to support her.
Great counselling.
For free!!
😀
Ms. Shenequa gives the vibe that she does not play games. I like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

alotdizzy

I don't have as much against Summer as some people here - which is cool - differing opinions are fine. To me I just see a young girl who tried to spread her wings in New York and just realized she wasn't cut out for it. I know a lot of people who had the same experience with NYC. I'm guessing she didn't want to move back home, and A&P had been pushing her hard to move in with them. She was offered not just free rent but the chance to make some money in a very comfortable home job environment. At 21, I'd have taken that deal. She's gonna make it through college with way less debt just on the rent saving alone. Plus she's studying to be an ABA therapist eventually, right? Just in the undergrad portion now. But saying she has live in experience with an autistic teenager will probably look impressive to grad school teachers/etc. Basically - I think on paper this had nothing but positives for Summer.

As far as A&P's motives - that's where I get aggravated. It doesn't at all seem coincidence to me that they wanted Summer in before Isaiah left. I think she's the replacement older sibling. Someone that, when the world isn't so weird and normal life resumes, they can dump Abbie on for their "date nights" or call it respite without having to pay her or use their paid respite hours. I don't think she was ever brought there to be anything but surrogate oldest child to be taken advantage of in that way, and then they realized they could pawn some of the grunt work of their professional day to day off on her as well. Now they have her packing envelopes and sending emails too and Priscilla has more time to slap cheap ass clown makeup on her face during livestreams - oh, sorry, I mean, work on her business.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Punchface

VIP Member
Everything they do is for the narrative which I think is to show Abbie as cute, lovable, goofy, able to do way more then she actually can... you know.. like an "autism princess". and a "sweet girl". The shovel in her hand is a set up.. just like when she was "riding her bike" and they had a camera on her face and handlebars and not showing Assss over there holding her up and steering.
(I’m new here, new to tattle, blah blah blah)

This is what irritates me so much about these people, everything they do is for the bloody camera. Asa said he had to take Abbie upstairs to do something recently, and the next thing we saw was the camera set up at the top of the stairs with him and Abbie walking up. So did he tell Abbie to stop and wait while he went and put the camera in position, or did he bring her up, set the camera, then go back down and up again to ”get the shot”? I’m no expert but halting/disturbing Abbie’s thoughts or actions for the sake of the camera is awful and can not be good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ChickenGeorge

I just watched yesterdays vlog. I swear, Summer is all over Abbie! She hangs on her constantly, lays on her, hold her in the pool. It is so weird and not appropriate at all.
I am a retired college professor and have been around young men and women for years. Summer is very immature and too clingy with Abbie. She goes to the University of North Florida in Jacksonville and apparently started at Hunter College in NY. It is a fine school and not sure why she transferred to a school in Florida. Her parents live in Florida and I think from Hunter College she transferred to a small school in south Florida and then to University of North Florida.
Her relationship with Abbie is very odd and I can not figure out what Summer gets out of the "friendship".

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I often wonder if someone from JSA has watched these vlogs to see how little they are doing with Abbie. My fear is that they turn a blind eye to it because it is guarenteed tuition paid. Tuition isn't cheap.
That's what I was saying in my post above.
They are all getting paid so who cares if they tell the truth on IEPs.
Well...hate to break it to them...but for one, I care.
It's my tax money that pays Medicaid and I have close friends in Duval county and all over Florida, who pay taxes that go to the Florida Department of Education.
That is who gives out the McKay Scholarships.
I want that shit investigated.
Somebody is lying somewhere.
Abbie is incapable of doing much more than showing up, raising hell, and stripping naked.
There is no way in hell she is "meeting goals". It would be nearly impossible.
Unless the goals were those 3 things I listed above.
IMO.

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Could be Morris, but read the bio under this photo of a B M.... Limelife!
That lady lives in Kentucky that be quite a commute.

I understand the obsession with wanting to ask Brandi questions but she is protected by law to not answering them. And I mean this with no disrespect to anyone in here but I would also say she could call the police if you push. I would also recommend not mentioning this forum because that gives her and the police proof of intention that one of us were looking for her and it’s borderline stalking.

Again no disrespect to anyone I know we are all curious but I don’t want to see anyone get in troubled too.

• Heart