Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was also cocky and pointed out in a vlog that home sales are public record, so pretty much anyone could find out where they live. Turns out a lot of things are public record.
That’s why public figures take steps to protect their families by buying their homes through a business name or third party. To at least make it more difficult.

Reactions: 12
I think it was a left over shrimp omelette mess. Covered in cheese.
Did he not remove the tails before making the "omelet." Because Abbie just stuffed the food without a second glance. (I don't eat shrimp, so I may be wrong.)

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Does he not believe in personal space?
Shes not even looking at what hes got her hands doing....now Assssa's trying to tell us she's learning and progressing.
And the humpers go wild!

The peasants revolt
Hmmmm..trying to decide if this person is a true humper, a reformedjumper, or an ex-humper who's gone back to the fold..

I sped up the turtle & colors part so I watched on slowest speed. Her brain is unable to detect that something is wrong. I didn’t exactly count, but out of about 10, she got 3 right? She tried the other 7 the wrong way & then has to flip them. Why doesn’t he work intensively with her & explain how a square peg won’t fit into a round hole? (oh no....i feel as if i’m setting myself up here for a joke) lol
She ain't gonna learn or retain it anyway. She is profoundly IDD. You sound too kind, but my question is why the hell is he wasting time on this activity in the 1st place? Use your time teaching hygiene Asssssa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes not even looking at what hes got her hands doing....now Assssa's trying to tell us she's learning and progressing.
And the humpers go wild!

Hmmmm..trying to decide if this person is a true humper, a reformedjumper, or an ex-humper who's gone back to the fold..

She ain't gonna learn or retain it anyway. She is profoundly IDD. You sound too kind, but my question is why the hell is he wasting time on this activity in the 1st place? Use your time teaching hygiene Asssssa!
This is what I don’t understand, matching colours, washing plates, all pointless if the truth be told yet personal hygiene, toilet training which are essential, they don’t concentrate on.
They must like changing nappies, I just couldn’t’ deal with that. I would be on it every day
#autism princess in nappies just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

• Heart
  • Haha
This is what I don’t understand, matching colours, washing plates, all pointless if the truth be told yet personal hygiene, toilet training which are essential, they don’t concentrate on.
They must like changing nappies, I just couldn’t’ deal with that. I would be on it every day
Before they moved into the McMansion Assss mentioned that he was going to go full out on the potty training and cover furniture in plastic etc.. I recall him mentioning that .. then never heard anything about it again.

Kadel.. of Kaetlyn and Kadel. was completely potty trained.... she has a video on it and she used her ABA therapist.. I think it was a big effort.. but I am sure so worth it.. he is only 8 and I think that was several years ago..

I can't imagine how hard it is to potty train a 15 year old... maybe that should be Dummer's job.

• Heart
It’s sad, but, they probably don’t spend a lot of potty training bc she’s hopeless to learn...it’s probably very depressing and stressful knowing how it’s going to end up... I find myself getting anxiety when they start sessions of teaching her anything hoping that she won’t freak out
How many times have we seen her sign 'bathroom' and they say "you just went" and then explain to viewers she uses it as an excuse to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. If it were me I'd take her every damn time she signs it and eventually she's going to get tired of constantly being sat down on the toilet and learn to only use that sign for when she really has to go. Also, there are times its likely that she may need to actually go again. Sometimes you have days like that, I know I do.
I think before the virus hit and they were constantly traveling, it was easier for them to just diaper her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How many times have we seen her sign 'bathroom' and they say "you just went" and then explain to viewers she uses it as an excuse to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. If it were me I'd take her every damn time she signs it and eventually she's going to get tired of constantly being sat down on the toilet and learn to only use that sign fir when she really has to go. Also, there are times its likely that she may need to actually go again. Sometimes you have days like that, I know I do.
I think before the virus hit and they were constantly traveling, it was easier for them to just diaper her.
I had one client that would say it non stop. it was his way of scanning whatever area we were in to see if there was food that he could steal. he was also PICA and would eat his own feces

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha
I had one client that would say it non stop. it was his way of scanning whatever area we were in to see if there was food that he could steal. he was also PICA and would eat his own feces
I wonder about the times when she signs bathroom and Assss tells her.. well go.. by herself?. Can she handle going to the bathroom by herself? Can she wipe, wash her hands? What if there is feces.. will she get in it?

The idea of taking her every time is good.. especially now that they have time..4 adults with her 24/7.. such a shame they aren't trying to help her with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That’s why public figures take steps to protect their families by buying their homes through a business name or third party. To at least make it more difficult.

That's what smart business minded people do. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before they moved into the McMansion Assss mentioned that he was going to go full out on the potty training and cover furniture in plastic etc.. I recall him mentioning that .. then never heard anything about it again.

Kadel.. of Kaetlyn and Kadel. was completely potty trained.... she has a video on it and she used her ABA therapist.. I think it was a big effort.. but I am sure so worth it.. he is only 8 and I think that was several years ago..

I can't imagine how hard it is to potty train a 15 year old... maybe that should be Dummer's job.
My friend's son who like Abbie has IDD/Autism and by the time he was 10 he was fully trained. His parents tried but they weren't by their own admission very strict on a schedule so he had accidents all the time. He's non verbal so he wasn't able to say when he needed the bathroom but the school he lives at had a strict regimen that they followed. It took him a year but he learned. I think Abbie could very well be trained if her family had her on a rigid schedule. They don't because they're lazy, and still delusional on her diagnosis and her long term prognosis.

• Heart
Neither does #AP (autism princess) in poop filled pull up!

My friend's son who like Abbie has IDD/Autism and by the time he was 10 he was fully trained. His parents tried but they weren't by their own admission very strict on a schedule so he had accidents all the time. He's non verbal so he wasn't able to say when he needed the bathroom but the school he lives at had a strict regimen that they followed. It took him a year but he learned. I think Abbie could very well be trained if her family had her on a rigid schedule. They don't because they're lazy, and still delusional on her diagnosis and her long term prognosis.
Put a bowl of Nature Valley Granola bars and/or candy in the bathroom and EVERY SINGLE TIME she begs for a snack, take her straight to the loo, make her go, then give her the bar! Since they reward her for every little thing she does....why not reward her for taking a crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I found this treasure. A&P are beginning their weight loss journey because out of convenience they eat out a lot. (this was a Vlog from three years back) And a trip to the movies. Lots of Thilla lithping so be warned. Oh and Abbie had to leave the movies without shoes because Priscilla left them in the movie theater.

There is a very tell tale sign in this vlog of how Abbie's issues have affected P and how much she resents her for it. @5:00 mark she is talking in the car about how how difficult it is to take Abbie places and says "it's just a movie" and then P turns her head and looks out the window and then says "It's like summer vacation.... and...ugh...ugh, I can't do that in my brain". You can see it All over her face and body language that she hates that they can't do normal things because of Abbie.

At the end she shows the 'salad' she made for their dinner....holly cow! I dont even know what to say! I'm speechless! That was the biggest, worse example of something healthy and just shows she has zero idea about portion size and what is healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So are arrest records, court records, and pictures of your normal first daughter you don't give two shits about Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How many times have we seen her sign 'bathroom' and they say "you just went" and then explain to viewers she uses it as an excuse to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. If it were me I'd take her every damn time she signs it and eventually she's going to get tired of constantly being sat down on the toilet and learn to only use that sign for when she really has to go. Also, there are times its likely that she may need to actually go again. Sometimes you have days like that, I know I do.
BINGO!!!!! Even potty training a toddler you always take them, even if they just went. It takes time and repetition, they are just too lazy to do it. If it's an excuse, take her anyway, afterward...make her do what she was trying to get out of. If they KNOW she signs for bathroom to get away from too much sensory input, it is cruel to not listen and take her somewhere quiet. No wonder that girl acts out....wouldn't you? They NEVER listen to her, NEVER.

• Heart
There is a very tell tale sign in this vlog of how Abbie's issues have affected P and how much she resents her for it. @5:00 mark she is talking in the car about how how difficult it is to take Abbie places and says "it's just a movie" and then P turns her head and looks out the window and then says "It's like summer vacation.... and...ugh...ugh, I can't do that in my brain". You can see it All over her face and body language that she hates that they can't do normal things because of Abbie.

At the end she shows the 'salad' she made for their dinner....holly cow! I dont even know what to say! I'm speechless! That was the biggest, worse example of something healthy and just shows she has zero idea about portion size and what is healthy.
To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .

• Heart

Does he not believe in personal space?
The look on Abbie's face in the second shot speaks to me like: "is he he for real right now? Does he actually think I'm gonna learn this? I literally still tit my pants. This is a waste of time"

• Haha
To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .
I totally agree.
BUT!
Be honest. Instead of saying things like We wouldnt change a thing about Abigail..
Say that you are sad for her and sad for you and that she changed your life.

• Heart

I do kind of feel for P (the old pre McMansion/mlm P).. and I can't even imagine dealing with that day after day forever. The constant violent rocking and all the constant noise would drive me insane.... I just dont think I could handle it.

I think about this a lot. When she was young, they were able to hope/ tell themselves that things would improve. They just needed patience.

Both of my kids are autistic, one considered more asperger's and the younger one considered "moderate". He is into everything all the time. Putting everything in his mouth, jumping off high places, into diaper tearing and now some smearing. He constantly tries escaping the apartment.

We now have everything locked down. We tape his diaper shut and put overalls/ backwards onesies on him and try offering slime etc for the sensory input. It takes him much longer than most to learn certain concepts, despite social stories and natural consequences. We gotta keep the poor kid on a harness when we take him outside because he likes traffic and he is FAST.

However, he is three. We say it will be fine. We keep working at it and hoping with early intervention and consistency that he (and us!) will be all right.

Watching abbie tho (and I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I'm being repetitive) can reduce me to tears. My youngest has a lot in common with her (he also yells very loud and very consistently, rocks on the couch pretty hard). I find myself wondering when they gave up. I hope I won't, but understand getting discouraged.

I wonder about their denial. I think they truly believe what they tell us, but they must have moments. Moments when it is really clear that it isnt going to really improve. (P at the movie theater sounds like a perfect example)

Sorry for the long winded post. I dont particularly like them, but I do really feel for them sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think about this a lot. When she was young, they were able to hope/ tell themselves that things would improve. They just needed patience.

Both of my kids are autistic, one considered more asperger's and the younger one considered "moderate". He is into everything all the time. Putting everything in his mouth, jumping off high places, into diaper tearing and now some smearing. He constantly tries escaping the apartment.

We now have everything locked down. We tape his diaper shut and put overalls/ backwards onesies on him and try offering slime etc for the sensory input. It takes him much longer than most to learn certain concepts, despite social stories and natural consequences. We gotta keep the poor kid on a harness when we take him outside because he likes traffic and he is FAST.

However, he is three. We say it will be fine. We keep working at it and hoping with early intervention and consistency that he (and us!) will be all right.

Watching abbie tho (and I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I'm being repetitive) can reduce me to tears. My youngest has a lot in common with her (he also yells very loud and very consistently, rocks on the couch pretty hard). I find myself wondering when they gave up. I hope I won't, but understand getting discouraged.

I wonder about their denial. I think they truly believe what they tell us, but they must have moments. Moments when it is really clear that it isnt going to really improve. (P at the movie theater sounds like a perfect example)

Sorry for the long winded post. I dont particularly like them, but I do really feel for them sometimes.
See...this is one reason I hate FA.
They know dang well Abbie is profoundly IDD. That's her major issue I think, with autism mixed in. They rarely saying anything about her IDD which is the main cause of her issues.
It scares the hell outta parents like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.