Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not caught up yet, but you’ve seemed to crack the code that I came to comment on. I’ve been suspicious about overlapping vlogs. It’s not hard to fool the leghumper maassses! He’s recording all in one day, calling for simple hair & outfit changes, & then taking maybe EOD off. Which would also make sense as to why he’s into a check off list now. It was way too awkward w/ the “ok we’re done for the day” part. Yesterday’s vlog (?) they showed a walk. And leading to my point is that she just shopped, yet was taking inventory today? (their Mon?) Yes, eggs can be limited to 1 family or out of stock when shopping Sun? I still think they are taking days off. Not a big deal, but would truly upset the leghumpers, because they already can’t wrap their tiny little brains around his vlogging delay on days.
Perhaps she really is going shopping again to get supplies for her recipes for her cook book, they could call it,
“ Big Prill get your fill “

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate when they ask her stuff like she knows what she’s doing. She will literally point at anything you present in her face. Why was P asking her to look through the cookbook and see what she wants to eat? She doesn’t know it’s a cookbook, and she doesn’t know what she’s looking at. I hope that she (P)was just being playful and not serious at that moment. The whole matching colors BS needs to stop because again, she is literally pointing at anything (guessing game.) no shame in guessing ... because I’m sure most of us used guessing techniques when we didn’t know the answer in multiple choice questions. Thing is we made educated guesses... you know the ones where you rule out the answers that just can’t be right, and hopefully end up with two viable choices? But you also have to think quick and not waste too much time on a guess so your brain just goes zoooom... Also if we see that we got it wrong, we are able to to go back and understand why? But also, if we guessed through the entire test/ exam... there’s a good chance we would fail. It seems Abbie is always guessing and does not really learn that she got the wrong answer and doesn’t know why. So what the duck is the point?
“Abbie, do you see a leaf”? and there is one leaf laying on the ground and I’m sure he pointed to it. Washing the damn dishes? She clearly doesn’t know what or why she’s doing it. Idk what it will take for anything but food/snacks/ candy that will make sense to her.
They say the point of the coin thing is to make sure that she can work and follow through a task on her own... the way I see it, she knows she will get a treat right after and that is the only reason she completes those activities. Good luck having to constantly feed a grown woman who is as big as both of you, AnP.

Also, that breakfast he made looked horrendous.
I don’t eat bottom feeders of the sea, so at first I didn’t know if that was a thing or not - to be adding shrimp to eggs and cheese. But reading what you all said shows me that it’s not a normal thing. Ugh

Reactions: 17
Yes! A thousand times yes! What have they been doing all this time, she’s wearing a diaper 24/7??? One day the potty training may ‘click’ for her, but it looks like they’ve given up already. i don’t quite understand how they speak of her future independence when she isn’t potty trained. I feel so bad for her, I wish A and P would get their head out of the clouds and get some real help(and I don’t mean help like Summer in the house! 🙄).
Surely potty training has to be the priority. How independent can anyone be if they have to have their arse wiped. They really are poor excuses for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I sped up the turtle & colors part so I watched on slowest speed. Her brain is unable to detect that something is wrong. I didn’t exactly count, but out of about 10, she got 3 right? She tried the other 7 the wrong way & then has to flip them. Why doesn’t he work intensively with her & explain how a square peg won’t fit into a round hole? (oh no....i feel as if i’m setting myself up here for a joke) lol

Reactions: 12
They had about a pallet of the good diapers in the garage. She burned through all of those in what? Two months tops? The white plastic ones are awful. So gross in the pool.

Keeping her suit on would be easy. Put her in a one piece and tie the straps together in the back with a shoe lace. Easy peesy lemon oh nevermind. Wasted breath.

His clamor of fame and fortune has made him forget one Youtuber rule, Never ever post pictures of the outside of your house. Everyone can figure out where they live. Especially creepy pedos who would love a picture of their fav Autism Princess nakid as a baby jay foundering in her pool. A drone, through a knot hole, a window. Assa has effed himself here, I am afraid for her safety.

Reactions: 24
They had about a pallet of the good diapers in the garage. She burned through all of those in what? Two months tops? The white plastic ones are awful. So gross in the pool.

Keeping her suit on would be easy. Put her in a one piece and tie the straps together in the back with a shoe lace. Easy peesy lemon oh nevermind. Wasted breath.

His clamor of fame and fortune has made him forget one Youtuber rule, Never ever post pictures of the outside of your house. Everyone can figure out where they live. Especially creepy Weirdos who would love a picture of their fav Autism Princess nakid as a baby jay foundering in her pool. A drone, through a knot hole, a window. Assa has effed himself here, I am afraid for her safety.
At the moment, I can't recall which vlog this was said in, but Asa did address your point about not filming the front of the house or the street name etc. He said that the information is public record so there's no point in trying to be secretive about it. He mentioned they have a security system and cameras so... he seems ok with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 8
His clamor of fame and fortune has made him forget one Youtuber rule, Never ever post pictures of the outside of your house. Everyone can figure out where they live. Especially creepy Weirdos who would love a picture of their fav Autism Princess nakid as a baby jay foundering in her pool. A drone, through a knot hole, a window. Assa has effed himself here, I am afraid for her safety.
He was also cocky and pointed out in a vlog that home sales are public record, so pretty much anyone could find out where they live. Turns out a lot of things are public record.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But remember....he breaks one day into several vlogs. This could be the next morning for all we know lol
True!
All the "wardrobe changes" would help to explain their excessive laundry piles!
I believe all this started hard back when they returned from Atlanta!!
He kept trying to confuse the timeline of events.
The humpers would be easily confused but I remember specifically posting something about it here...
They really can't ever just be truthful.
And why do people lie?
Cuz they got something to hide.
IMO.

Lorna needs to get a hobby.
Me too!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Surely fans are seeing that these two people know nothing about raising a "special" child. Now that the trips are out and they have to be home with her, it shows how pitiful they are at actually raising this child, I know more fans are seeing this. They have to be.

Please make an attempt to potty train your child. Make it a priority.
Please teach her not to strip her clothes off. Make it a priority.

Colors are a total waste of time. Washing dishes a total waste of time.

And again. Stop Isaiah and Summer from man handling her and throwing her in the pool, chasing, tickling and booping all need to stop!!!

They need Professional help, in their home and they need to listen. What they are doing? It ain't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think Abbie spends 95% of her life stressed, frustrated and anxious. Her loving chaos is their excuse for everything. Between no real schedule and never knowing when someone is going to bop you on the nose, tickle you or just jump out at you she must be a bundle of nerves, I know I would be
The only thing stopping Abbie are her parents and until they take responsibility and follow through with what teachers and therapists want them to do nothing will change. Assa thinks he knows best and is smarter than trained professionals and we know that's not going to change.
if I was brandi, id run far and fast from the family and I’d shout at the top of my lungs to avoid the maass family

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Does he not believe in personal space?
No he doesn't.
He can't trust her though.
He knows she will run off.
She's run from a young age and was never taught not to apparently.
Or ya know, maybe they did try but she's too profoundly IDD with a side of Autism to "get" it.
Kinda like everything else?
Either way, they are garbage people to exploit it.
IMO.

if I was brandi, id run far and fast from the family and I’d shout at the top of my lungs to avoid the maass family
Maybe she already did?
When ABA is cut down to 1 time a week, something is up somewhere, right?

And a life...
Me too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Surely fans are seeing that these two people know nothing about raising a "special" child. Now that the trips are out and they have to be home with her, it shows how pitiful they are at actually raising this child, I know more fans are seeing this. They have to be.

Please make an attempt to potty train your child. Make it a priority.
Please teach her not to strip her clothes off. Make it a priority.

Colors are a total waste of time. Washing dishes a total waste of time.

And again. Stop Isaiah and Summer from man handling her and throwing her in the pool, chasing, tickling and booping all need to stop!!!

They need Professional help, in their home and they need to listen. What they are doing? It ain't working.
It's more than obvious just how much A&P relied on JSA, Brandi, Abbie's Speech Therapist, and second respite worker to take care of Abbie. Before they were able to get away with doing the bare minimum because their incompetence was not as evident. Not to mention Asa's insane stubbornness to do almost the opposite of whatever he's told to do or suggested to do by JSA & her therapists.

I think the task of having Abbie bring groceries in from the car (as long as they aren't breakable) is more her speed. They need to keep it really simple and focus on maintaining the skills she does have (or used to have not too long ago).

Oh, and how ironic in yesterday's vlog where Asa says: "It definitely makes for a better start to the week when I stick to my routine and follow the schedule. I don't know. It just does. Makes me feel better about the day." Hmmmm... who else do we know that feels much better when routines and schedules are followed???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I found this treasure. A&P are beginning their weight loss journey because out of convenience they eat out a lot. (this was a Vlog from three years back) And a trip to the movies. Lots of Thilla lithping so be warned. Oh and Abbie had to leave the movies without shoes because Priscilla left them in the movie theater.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.