Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ass: “on my to do list I have her cleaning up after every meal.”

Wow ... what a profound idea. 15 year old being made to clean up after herself. After all these years.
But he has to physically move her hands and do it for her. I think it's a waste of time having her do that. Trash maybe, clean her room yes, but if you have to do hand over hand with her what's the point? And...she isn't even looking or watching what she is doing, it means nothing to her.

Reactions: 16
But he has to physically move her hands and do it for her. I think it's a waste of time having her do that. Trash maybe, clean her room yes, but if you have to do hand over hand with her what's the point?
Hand over hand with her looking off in the distance. She has been messing with dishes for years and is still needing to be prompted and her hands moved for her. Time to give up the farce of her doing "teenage chores".

Concentrate on potty training, learning the word "no", and keeping her clothes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I came across an old vlog “Meltdown in The big Apple”. You can see how strong Abbie already is in that video. And that’s 2 years ago! Soon they won’t be able to handle her physically anymore. And omg, Cilla’s facial expressions during the meltdown... she HATES her life at that time. She looks full of anger and hate to Abbie. I bet she would run away from this life if she financially could.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .
I agree with you. I hate to say this, no matter how much love I have for Abbie, I would have resentment.

Reactions: 11
But he has to physically move her hands and do it for her. I think it's a waste of time having her do that. Trash maybe, clean her room yes, but if you have to do hand over hand with her what's the point?
Maybe it would have helped if they started this years ago... I can see her maybe knowing washing dishes if it was taught years ago (like normal people.) noticed how she thought she was being asked to wash her hands when he first started that “segment” of her homeschool. They haven’t even taught her when and how she needs to wash her hands... but I guess that’s is as basic as potty training and we all know now how that’s going.

I agree with you ... but also she can’t even make her bed. They don’t even stop her from throwing the living room around so idk if she knows what it means to keep areas clean in the first place. I wonder if he just says “go clean your room” and just checks in now and then what the difference would be... instead of him handholding the whole time? Wishful thinking I guess...

Reactions: 10
Before they moved into the McMansion Assss mentioned that he was going to go full out on the potty training and cover furniture in plastic etc.. I recall him mentioning that .. then never heard anything about it again.

Kadel.. of Kaetlyn and Kadel. was completely potty trained.... she has a video on it and she used her ABA therapist.. I think it was a big effort.. but I am sure so worth it.. he is only 8 and I think that was several years ago..

I can't imagine how hard it is to potty train a 15 year old... maybe that should be Dummer's job.
I have my concerns about Kaitlyn and Kaidale. He is so spoiled and is going to cause the mother major grief down the road. A few months ago he got out of grandparents house at four in the morning and was found naked several blocks away in someone's backyard. Prior to that he escaped and was found in a neighborhood garage and before that he climbed out the window and was playing outside the apartment. He has the mother running in circles and she looks exhausted much of the time.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I came across an old vlog “Meltdown in The big Apple”. You can see how strong Abbie already is in that video. And that’s 2 years ago! Soon they won’t be able to handle her physically anymore. And omg, Cilla’s facial expressions during the meltdown... she HATES her life at that time. She looks full of anger and hate to Abbie. I bet she would run away from this life if she financially could.
Oh I agree 100%.
She can run away now.
She's the top MLM scammer in the world for limelife.
💩🐖

• Haha
There’s this video which was mentioned before on here about Cilla going down a water slide. Comments are turned off. 🤔 Seems to be their only video with no comments allowed? Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with you. I hate to say this, no matter how much love I have for Abbie, I would have resentment.
I could see resenting the disease...but not the child. May take a lot of work not allowing yourself to resent your kid but would be worth the work. Resenting someone you made and brought into this world would only harm yourself.

Got another movie for ya to check out if you haven't seen it. Festival Express.

Reactions: 5
Oh I agree 100%.
She can run away now.
💩🐖
LOL. Yes! Can you imagine what their marriage would look like if they didn’t have a special need child? NOT. They wouldn’t be married anymore. That’s for sure.

Reactions: 13
I have my concerns about Kaitlyn and Kaidale. He is so spoiled and is going to cause the mother major grief down the road. A few months ago he got out of grandparents house at four in the morning and was found naked several blocks away in someone's backyard. Prior to that he escaped and was found in a neighborhood garage and before that he climbed out the window and was playing outside the apartment. He has the mother running in circles and she looks exhausted much of the time.
Yea.. and he is going to be big and stronger..even mores then Abbie.. and he is very athletic and can climb anything. I agree she has some.very hard times ahead. She needs to teach no as well .. she caters to him to.

Imagine if she hadn't gotten him potty trained tho..

Reactions: 15
I don't think she's drugged up. I think she's not on enough meds. correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Asshat say she's on the least amount of meds?. The quack...err doctor needs to tell them " hey. if she's not sleeping enough at night, we might want to try this medication" or increase whatever she's on.

BTW...I think we should call Cilla the Pillsbury Dough Girl
We have already cuz she looks like a can of busted biscuits when she sits down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She probably is exhausted. Elopement is so common. We just dont always see it or hear about it.

Reactions: 7
Oh I agree 100%.
She can run away now.
💩🐖
She would have to pay child support and possibly alimony, they would have to sell the home and divide the debt. She can't go anywhere....no way.

LOL. Yes! Can you imagine what their marriage would look like if they didn’t have a special need child? NOT. They wouldn’t be married anymore. That’s for sure.
As much as she resents Abbie and never bonded with her, I don't think it's Abbie keeping the marriage together.
I think it's appearances, money and 🐖 knows all the secrets about Assa and could literally ruin him.
That would explain why he's constantly kissing her no mothering, no nurturing, no good ass.
IMO.

She would have to child support and possibly alimony, they would have to sell the home and divide the debt. She can't go anywhere....no way.
Maybe.
It's fun to speculate about.

Reactions: 10
But he has to physically move her hands and do it for her. I think it's a waste of time having her do that. Trash maybe, clean her room yes, but if you have to do hand over hand with her what's the point? And...she isn't even looking or watching what she is doing, it means nothing to her.
I would fill the sink half way with soapy water and let her wash off dishes that way. She would probably enjok y the feeling and her hands would actually be clean for once. I do that when I bake or cook to dip my hands in to wash them off while I go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The MLM success is all on Abbie.. and the FA channel.. she would sink in MLM without them.
Maybe.
It's mind blowing that all of the humpers profess such love for her.
They go on and on about how great she is in every way.
Do you think they would change their minds about her if she left?
Hmmmm.
I dunno.
It's interesting to think about.
IMO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.