Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannah'sMama

Quick, off-topic personal update:

Baby girl is here! Isabella Louise, born May 6th, 10 lbs even, 22 inches, full head of dark hair. L&D went really well - lasted about 12 hours with no complications. Baby is healthy and beautiful and already has big siblings wrapped around her little finger. Whew. What a wild ride it's been!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

whyme1982

Chatty Member
It’s sad, but, they probably don’t spend a lot of potty training bc she’s hopeless to learn...it’s probably very depressing and stressful knowing how it’s going to end up... I find myself getting anxiety when they start sessions of teaching her anything hoping that she won’t freak out
How many times have we seen her sign 'bathroom' and they say "you just went" and then explain to viewers she uses it as an excuse to get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. If it were me I'd take her every damn time she signs it and eventually she's going to get tired of constantly being sat down on the toilet and learn to only use that sign for when she really has to go. Also, there are times its likely that she may need to actually go again. Sometimes you have days like that, I know I do.
I think before the virus hit and they were constantly traveling, it was easier for them to just diaper her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This latest blog was Sooooooo boring! Major snooze fest! 💤😴😴😴
It really was. I am confused why the humpers are so thrilled with it. My thoughts...
Asa you can stop with the brewing coffee shots.
Thought it was Abbies job to water "her" garden?
P made a point again to say she doesnt follow a recipe, she makes it her own. Whatever.
Since when is P suddenly better at bathing Abbie?! Thought he was the primary caregiver, god knows he says it enough.
The big white diapers are back.
Asa moved her arms to do dishes while she looked around the room.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
I'm gonna throw out a different Theory of Abbie walking in on Prilly's live several times.
Not sure I believe this myself. Just food for thought.
It was planned. Abbie was supposed to break in several times. Brings the viewers minds to Abbie. Which is good for big Prilly's sales. Potential buyers are hit in the face again with reminders that P is the mother of the kid they are in love with.
Not sure...whattaya yall think?
Possible?

• Heart
  • Wow

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Hi I'm Summer. I'm 22 and my bff is 15. She's Autistic. She can't talk to me or tell you I'm her bff but she lets me boop her so I know it's true. We play tickle monster a lot and that's fun! I like to boop people, giggle and my mentor is a size 18 woman who loves to dance. She amazing and we like to snuggle on the couch under our blankets. I have a pseudo brother who I Tik Tok with. I want to be an ABA therapist when I graduate college. I live in a shack attached to a bathroom. It has AC and I have full run of the main house where we have all the things! I hope you'll consider me for the ABA position. I know all my colors and I love to help others learn them too!

summer (2).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

sachairiah

To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .
I think about this a lot. When she was young, they were able to hope/ tell themselves that things would improve. They just needed patience.

Both of my kids are autistic, one considered more asperger's and the younger one considered "moderate". He is into everything all the time. Putting everything in his mouth, jumping off high places, into diaper tearing and now some smearing. He constantly tries escaping the apartment.

We now have everything locked down. We tape his diaper shut and put overalls/ backwards onesies on him and try offering slime etc for the sensory input. It takes him much longer than most to learn certain concepts, despite social stories and natural consequences. We gotta keep the poor kid on a harness when we take him outside because he likes traffic and he is FAST.

However, he is three. We say it will be fine. We keep working at it and hoping with early intervention and consistency that he (and us!) will be all right.

Watching abbie tho (and I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I'm being repetitive) can reduce me to tears. My youngest has a lot in common with her (he also yells very loud and very consistently, rocks on the couch pretty hard). I find myself wondering when they gave up. I hope I won't, but understand getting discouraged.

I wonder about their denial. I think they truly believe what they tell us, but they must have moments. Moments when it is really clear that it isnt going to really improve. (P at the movie theater sounds like a perfect example)

Sorry for the long winded post. I dont particularly like them, but I do really feel for them sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

spacecase

I was just thinking about something.....I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but, what happens when all these ppl start trying to sell this makeup that the big lady supposedly makes so much money selling and they don't make anything and get pissed? Surely she knows that will happen and surely she knows they aren't going to be happy??? It's like a huge game of jenga. Asa builds an audience and the big lady knocks it down......
I honestly don't think she's that smart or even thought it through that much. She probably just thinks she's a great sales lady and left it at that but I am definitely waiting for the moment it turns on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Wouldn't the fans think, the this Father of Autism, that has so much advice and so much experience, would do better than post it notes for Abbie? I mean the color blocks on pegs have been around forever, I used that teaching my toddlers colors, shapes and numbers. Why doesn't she have more "toys" like this, more sensory toys and learning toys? He is totally lost teaching Abbie anything, that's why she isn't potty trained, he has no clue how or what to do. He cannot take advice from anyone, even professionals. If the fans cannot see how inadequate a parent he is with this special girl? They are blind and brain washed, it amazes me.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Goodnight Irene.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KateK

VIP Member
Of course asshole had to say how it was crazy expensive. Abbie will never ever be able to ride that bike independently IMO, she just doesn't have the dexterity or coordination. Basically it's a fuck you to everyone who isn't a leghumper. Must be nice to have the disposable income.
They could have gotten her something she would really enjoy.. like maybe a swing set or a sensory room.

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Y’all, I talked with my husband today about the nasty messages that case across the responses last night.. He hears me complain a lot about this family and I try to keep it to a minimum... He is a pretty good book of telling it like it is too.. His first response was “I literally wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t Assa doing those messages. He will definitely play the victim card too. He will bring out the big guns, saying he is having them reported, etc., but he won’t because it would come back on him. He will though release a vlog about how bad people are..”
He also said it was very telling how it wasn’t immediately responded to and that the messages are still up, that he is trying to get more attention to his channel.. Be it good or bad..
I know others have said this to but gosh, I never would have thought he would post something like that..

• Wow
  • Heart
“Oversized A“ said he was devoid of new content, evidently he went searching our blogs for new subject matter!
Bless his heart......
1. Tequila bottles removed
2. Ab doing chores while supervised, to teach things like dish names and colors
3. Sticking to a daily routine.
4. Showing Sandy out of crate getting exercise
5. Casting Big Prilly (love the name Y’all adopted for her) as a caregiver in charge of bathing.
6. Serving A a “nutritious“ freshly made breakfast rather than sugar crusted cardboard carbs.
7. Not showing but refering to a nature walk where he will talk about leaves with her.
8. Keeping it Dunkin Free

Thats not all, but it’s all I could watch before I 🤮 over the cheese laden hypocrisy’s of his peanut brain performance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Baymaus

Chatty Member
His clamor of fame and fortune has made him forget one Youtuber rule, Never ever post pictures of the outside of your house. Everyone can figure out where they live. Especially creepy Weirdos who would love a picture of their fav Autism Princess nakid as a baby jay foundering in her pool. A drone, through a knot hole, a window. Assa has effed himself here, I am afraid for her safety.
He was also cocky and pointed out in a vlog that home sales are public record, so pretty much anyone could find out where they live. Turns out a lot of things are public record.

• Haha

Monkey1651

VIP Member
They are so delusional. She can't process the multiple steps needed to ride a bike. Her brain cannot possibly process needing to steer and pedal at the same time. Add in having to react to things, like a car coming (she doesn't understand danger), or something like a dog running in front of her. She will never be able to respond in time to safely steer or stop. This is so incredibly unsafe for her. They know she won't wear a helmet, and even if she gets to step whatever it is to wear a helmet, she will have already forgot step one of sitting on the bike or two of pedaling....wow they have really outdone themselves

• Heart
  • Wow