Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do kind of feel for P (the old pre McMansion/mlm P).. and I can't even imagine dealing with that day after day forever. The constant violent rocking and all the constant noise would drive me insane.... I just dont think I could handle it.
It would drive me crazy too but let's not forget-
She's admitted mothering/nurturing is not her jam, so she was checked out long before there was a diagnosis.
Without that bond, there is nothing.
Ever.
🐖 is a liar, a fake ass witch and a drunk who got in on the exploitation of a kid she cares nothing about.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This was just posted to FB. Abbie's eyes look like she's drugged up. I wonder if they medicate her in the morning as well as at night.

abby 58 (2).jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It would drive me crazy too but let's not forget-
She's admitted mothering/nurturing is not her jam, so she was checked out long before there was a diagnosis.
Without that bond, there is nothing.
Ever.
🐖 is a liar, a fake ass witch and a drunk who got in on the exploitation of a kid she cares nothing about.
IMO.
I do genuinely forget that sometimes!! In fact I was talking to my husband about this a few days ago (I love him, he puts up with me lmao) and I was saying it's one thing to have a child (Isaiah in this case) and realize after he is born that you're not the maternal sort. For some people, I guess the switch doesnt flip.

It's quite another to choose to have yet another child after, neurotypical or not. Why would you do that to yourself, if you're too selfish to think of the little people you're affecting? That's the part I cant figure out.

Also wanting to make a child with someone you know who has been with at least one other person (if not more!). Perhaps I'm a giant prude, but during sexy time I wouldnt be able to focus on anything other than the fact his penis has been who knows where. (Its different to me if they had partners before we met, but I really dont like the potential cheating stuff. Even partners before made me nervous)

Maybe abbie was a make up child but even that concept is pretty wild to me haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do genuinely forget that sometimes!! In fact I was talking to my husband about this a few days ago (I love him, he puts up with me lmao) and I was saying it's one thing to have a child (Isaiah in this case) and realize after he is born that you're not the maternal sort. For some people, I guess the switch doesnt flip.

It's quite another to choose to have yet another child after, neurotypical or not. Why would you do that to yourself, if you're too selfish to think of the little people you're affecting? That's the part I cant figure out.

Also wanting to make a child with someone you know who has been with at least one other person (if not more!). Perhaps I'm a giant prude, but during sexy time I wouldnt be able to focus on anything other than the fact his penis has been who knows where. (Its different to me if they had partners before we met, but I really dont like the potential cheating stuff. Even partners before made me nervous)

Maybe abbie was a make up child but even that concept is pretty wild to me haha.
It is wild. You're right. Big Prilly was just that desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There is a very tell tale sign in this vlog of how Abbie's issues have affected P and how much she resents her for it. @5:00 mark she is talking in the car about how how difficult it is to take Abbie places and says "it's just a movie" and then P turns her head and looks out the window and then says "It's like summer vacation.... and...ugh...ugh, I can't do that in my brain". You can see it All over her face and body language that she hates that they can't do normal things because of Abbie.

At the end she shows the 'salad' she made for their dinner....holly cow! I dont even know what to say! I'm speechless! That was the biggest, worse example of something healthy and just shows she has zero idea about portion size and what is healthy.
Great post! I agree and this mother is a labyrinth of emotional and mental health disorders. She had those children when she was so young (which has nothing to do with being a good mother) but in her case she is also completely desperate for attention. So the fact that her child has atypical needs takes attention away from here and she hates that. Add onto that her extreme eating disorders, food obsession and internal food self loathing and you end up with what we see in the vlogs every day...imagine what we don’t see

• Heart
Your husband has wisdom.
I do not put ANYTHING past Assa or any of them.
Isn't it crazy how he deletes anything bad about him and how hes a deadbeat dad, or when people comment on what they eat etc...but this about Abby is left there???? blows my mind smh

Isn't it crazy how he deletes anything bad about him and how hes a deadbeat dad, or when people comment on what they eat etc...but this about Abby is left there???? blows my mind smh
He made a post to report and delete that video that had Abbie in it but now he’s quiet although the fans are telling him about the comments.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
There is a very tell tale sign in this vlog of how Abbie's issues have affected P and how much she resents her for it. @5:00 mark she is talking in the car about how how difficult it is to take Abbie places and says "it's just a movie" and then P turns her head and looks out the window and then says "It's like summer vacation.... and...ugh...ugh, I can't do that in my brain". You can see it All over her face and body language that she hates that they can't do normal things because of Abbie.

At the end she shows the 'salad' she made for their dinner....holly cow! I dont even know what to say! I'm speechless! That was the biggest, worse example of something healthy and just shows she has zero idea about portion size and what is healthy.
The lithping is
This was just posted to FB. Abbie's eyes look like she's drugged up. I wonder if they medicate her in the morning as well as at night.

View attachment 125741
Scary.

Reactions: 9
He made a post to report and delete that video that had Abbie in it but now he’s quiet although the fans are telling him about the comments.
Well see, that video was making someone ELSE money and he couldn't stand that.
I believe he is arrogant enough to not pay any attention to those comments. Afterall, they are just words and do not take money out of his pockets.
Just my opinion.
I hope he proves me wrong cuz that's some messed up tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Idk the koolaid is strong

🤔 The comments are still up.
It could be someone just trying to prove a point. (If you exploit your kids, this is what can happen.) The person is still commenting but, it looks like it's just defensive comments and trying to justify his nastiness.

Lorna needs to get a hobby.
Yep, she does. She needs to get a life as well. (Edited bc I didn't make any sense the first time.)

This is what I don’t understand, matching colours, washing plates, all pointless if the truth be told yet personal hygiene, toilet training which are essential, they don’t concentrate on.
They must like changing nappies, I just couldn’t’ deal with that. I would be on it every day
#autism princess in nappies just doesn’t have the same ring to it.
I honestly think that they love changing her diapers, giving her baths and being scared to death of her. I guess if she could use the restroom and bathe herself, she wouldn't be considered as disabled as she is now so, they wouldn't get as much sympathy, attention or help as they get right now and they couldn't function without those things. They have to be the center of attention everywhere they go. If Abigail didn't act the way she does now, Asa wouldn't have a reason to stop random ppl in public to say," my daughter has autism", and we all know that's one of his favorite past times.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .
Right....I do agree. The only problem I have is that P has admitted to 'mothering not being her jam'. We know that she's a selfish cow. I doubt she ever bonded with Abbie. I think that's why she's so uncomfortable around her. So her sadness and unhappiness isnt because her child has a severe mental disability ( which would give me reason to feel sorry for her), it's because she can't do what SHE wants to do because Abbie puts a damper on her jam. I think if I knew she was a loving nurturing mother that actually cared about her daughter more than herself, I could get on board with feeling bad for her.

• Heart
Neither does #AP (autism princess) in poop filled pull up!

Put a bowl of Nature Valley Granola bars and/or candy in the bathroom and EVERY SINGLE TIME she begs for a snack, take her straight to the loo, make her go, then give her the bar! Since they reward her for every little thing she does....why not reward her for taking a crap?
They reward her for every step she takes, pretty much, so, yeah, rewarding her for dropping the kids off at the pool would be a great idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally agree.
BUT!
Be honest. Instead of saying things like We wouldnt change a thing about Abigail..
Say that you are sad for her and sad for you and that she changed your life.
Totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair I don’t blame Priscilla for wanting a normal life, surely nobody would choose to go through all that on a daily basis and know that this is it until you die, how awful .
I totally agree. Frankly, its times like this, or after the hockey game fail when Asa came out admitted "this sucks" that I actually see them as real people. It isnt genuine or healthy to pretend. It also sends a false narrative to parents who may be struggling.....no, dont be sad/angry/tired/stressed....be a martyr! Smile and pretend that it was your DREAM to care for your special needs child until the day you die.

They are bad parents in numerous ways, but feeling resentment, or feeling "robbed" is natural. Frankly, I think they could better reach the parents of of special needs children if they were actually a bit more real with their feelings like they used to be. Asa used to discuss the hard stuff. Now, its all rainbows and unicorns, when we all know their life hasnt changed, only the content has.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 125741
I don't think she's drugged up. I think she's not on enough meds. correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Asshat say she's on the least amount of meds?. The quack...err doctor needs to tell them " hey. if she's not sleeping enough at night, we might want to try this medication" or increase whatever she's on.

BTW...I think we should call Cilla the Pillsbury Dough Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he only problem I have is that P has admitted to 'mothering not being her jam'.
I can't ever imagine saying this publicly and she has no shame over it. Why did she go on to have Abbie then? My son is the dearest thing to my heart and I can't ever imagine what my life would have been like if I wasn't blessed with him. I love being a mom. I would have had more children if I could have but it wasn't meant to be. She should be ashamed of herself and I can't help but wonder how Isaiah feels hearing her say that. She's disgusting.

I don't think she's drugged up. I think she's not on enough meds. correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Asshat say she's on the least amount of meds?. The quack...err doctor needs to tell them " hey. if she's not sleeping enough at night, we might want to try this medication" or increase whatever she's on.

That may be it as well. She just looks drugged to me in that photo. They also let her nap during the day and sleep in. I'm sure that routine isn't helping either.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

but 🐖 works too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ass: “on my to do list I have her cleaning up after every meal.”

Wow ... what a profound idea. 15 year old being made to clean up after herself. After all these years.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.