Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i’ve been super busy w/ the beautiful weather & house stuff. I didn’t catch what the creep was saying yesterday (did they delete it?) but saw posts today, in comments on yesterday’s vlog. Is the creep writing poorly on purpose? lol. They sound like a moron! I guess there could be special needs creeps too.

Reactions: 17
This latest blog was Sooooooo boring! Major snooze fest! πŸ’€πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄
It really was. I am confused why the humpers are so thrilled with it. My thoughts...
Asa you can stop with the brewing coffee shots.
Thought it was Abbies job to water "her" garden?
P made a point again to say she doesnt follow a recipe, she makes it her own. Whatever.
Since when is P suddenly better at bathing Abbie?! Thought he was the primary caregiver, god knows he says it enough.
The big white diapers are back.
Asa moved her arms to do dishes while she looked around the room.
Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20200508_002607.jpg

Someone from the UK posted this in reply to another Brit who stays up special to watch every night Because the vlogs are such a lovely end to her day
Screenshot_20200508_002607.jpg
!
I'm British. But I watch for very different reasons! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

I just.....

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
What the duck are these ppl smoking?

So i’ve been super busy w/ the beautiful weather & house stuff. I didn’t catch what the creep was saying yesterday (did they delete it?) but saw posts today, in comments on yesterday’s vlog. Is the creep writing poorly on purpose? lol. They sound like a moron! I guess there could be special needs creeps too.
That's what I was thinking. Either english isn't their first language or they are 5, I'm not sure which.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was just thinking about something.....I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but, what happens when all these ppl start trying to sell this makeup that the big lady supposedly makes so much money selling and they don't make anything and get pissed? Surely she knows that will happen and surely she knows they aren't going to be happy??? It's like a huge game of jenga. Asa builds an audience and the big lady knocks it down......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking about something.....I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before but, what happens when all these ppl start trying to sell this makeup that the big lady supposedly makes so much money selling and they don't make anything and get pissed? Surely she knows that will happen and surely she knows they aren't going to be happy??? It's like a huge game of jenga. Asa builds an audience and the big lady knocks it down......
I honestly don't think she's that smart or even thought it through that much. She probably just thinks she's a great sales lady and left it at that but I am definitely waiting for the moment it turns on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is actually good lol. The bigger her "team", the more people who willl end up pissed that they didnt make money and they'll start calling her out. That tower will start to slowly crumble underneath her! She isnt Kylie Jenner or Rhianna, this gig of hers was a quick ascent and will be an even faster fall lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank the lord the vlog didnt end until we got a view of Summer in those daisy dukes!

And btw, I'm very happy to know they got season tickets to the Jaguars.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ever since you mentioned London, I have had "London Calling" in my head....which then leads to "Rock the Casbah". Seriously. Over and over LOL
I take it you are a fan of the Clash then? 🀘🏼

Did 🐷 start out like 'one of her girls' ie selling that crap for someone else to take the profits!?

Reactions: 11
It really was. I am confused why the humpers are so thrilled with it. My thoughts...
Asa you can stop with the brewing coffee shots.
Thought it was Abbies job to water "her" garden?
P made a point again to say she doesnt follow a recipe, she makes it her own. Whatever.
Since when is P suddenly better at bathing Abbie?! Thought he was the primary caregiver, god knows he says it enough.
The big white diapers are back.
Asa moved her arms to do dishes while she looked around the room.
Did I miss anything?
That pretty much sums it up!
Wow....Big Prilly looked 100% checked out from Abbie while sitting at the counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.