Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she resents Abbie and never bonded with her, I don't think it's Abbie keeping the marriage together.
I think it's appearances, money and 🐖 knows all the secrets about Assa and could literally ruin him.
That would explain why he's constantly kissing her no mothering, no nurturing, no good ass.
IMO.

Maybe.
It's fun to speculate about.
She makes too much $ for alimoney and NO FRICKIN' WAY would she get custody of Ab. He has enough footage to prove they can't stand each other. She would have to pay Asshole and that would be a......mazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As much as she resents Abbie and never bonded with her, I don't think it's Abbie keeping the marriage together.
I think it's appearances, money and 🐖 knows all the secrets about Assa and could literally ruin him.
That would explain why he's constantly kissing her no mothering, no nurturing, no good ass.
IMO.

Maybe.
It's fun to speculate about.
They are two peas in a pod lol. Definition of a symbiotic relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those TikToks. Wtf is wrong with her? I would be so so so ashamed if my mom made TikToks. Especially Cilla who is awkward anyways. And why is she tired? Guess what. MOST people are tired. They have to work though. They can’t lay down in bed pretending to take a shower. You know, real work. Not scamming people on the internet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have my concerns about Kaitlyn and Kaidale. He is so spoiled and is going to cause the mother major grief down the road. A few months ago he got out of grandparents house at four in the morning and was found naked several blocks away in someone's backyard. Prior to that he escaped and was found in a neighborhood garage and before that he climbed out the window and was playing outside the apartment. He has the mother running in circles and she looks exhausted much of the time.
She’s a nurse and a single mom.

I would fill the sink half way with soapy water and let her wash off dishes that way. She would probably enjok y the feeling and her hands would actually be clean for once. I do that when I bake or cook to dip my hands in to wash them off while I go.
You’re being too logical -signed the maasss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks shes tired now, wait until she gets on that Peloton!
Did anyone catch her reaction yesterday when Asa said that the Peloton should have a way to "strap your feet to the pedals" so once you start a workout you cant stop? LOL She was like "OMG!"
I would pay good money to see Big Prilly do an interactive class. Can you hear the instructor?
"Susie's on fire! She reached the summit in record time!"
"Gary! Great improvement! Personal best!"
"Cilla.....oh Cilla....you cant stop for Dunkin. Come on Cilla, just get ON the bike...."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have my concerns about Kaitlyn and Kaidale. He is so spoiled and is going to cause the mother major grief down the road. A few months ago he got out of grandparents house at four in the morning and was found naked several blocks away in someone's backyard. Prior to that he escaped and was found in a neighborhood garage and before that he climbed out the window and was playing outside the apartment. He has the mother running in circles and she looks exhausted much of the time.
She always looks as if she is totally depressed and about to cry. I can’t watch her

• Haha
I would fill the sink half way with soapy water and let her wash off dishes that way. She would probably enjok y the feeling and her hands would actually be clean for once. I do that when I bake or cook to dip my hands in to wash them off while I go.
That's how I did it for my son when he was small. He had to stand on a stool to reach the water and got a lot on himself but the dishes got clean and he had fun. I was worried when Asa had her washing that glass. I wouldn't have let her have glass. I had visions of her slamming her hand and the glass on the counter 😬

IMO.
I thought the exact same thing.

Reactions: 10
Right....I do agree. The only problem I have is that P has admitted to 'mothering not being her jam'. We know that she's a selfish cow. I doubt she ever bonded with Abbie. I think that's why she's so uncomfortable around her. So her sadness and unhappiness isnt because her child has a severe mental disability ( which would give me reason to feel sorry for her), it's because she can't do what SHE wants to do because Abbie puts a damper on her jam. I think if I knew she was a loving nurturing mother that actually cared about her daughter more than herself, I could get on board with feeling bad for her.
My man doesn’t want kids and I’ve always been on the fence about it. But seeing tit like this family... I’m more on the “no kids” side nowadays. We’re yuppies living life on our own terms... along with other reasons why we don’t want to bring kids in this world. Might sound like a selfish approach, but to me, it’s just knowing our strengths. I honestly don’t know how to act around kids or even hold a baby. They make me nervous. But if we did bring someone in this world, we would be amazing, selfless parents - no doubt in my mind. Why? Cause we have our tit and emotional intelligence in order.

People like P have babies in order to reel and trap a man in their lives. I myself don’t find a need for that, and I’m sorry that she had to go that route only to land in this mess. To each their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@therealamylynn seriously even when they have her hold a plastic knife, I start to panic. No telling what can happen. The way she slams the microwave, cabinet and fridge doors just speak volumes to me. Good God!

Reactions: 9
There’s this video which was mentioned before on here about Cilla going down a water slide. Comments are turned off. 🤔 Seems to be their only video with no comments allowed? Weird.
No, they have another one called Autistic Eye Crossing Stim. I believe they turned off the comments on this one because many disagreed with the title. I believe this isn't a stim as well. This is probably due to neurological issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
LOL. Yes! Can you imagine what their marriage would look like if they didn’t have a special need child? NOT. They wouldn’t be married anymore. That’s for sure.
Isnt it strange tho that this has kept them together? Usually divorce rates go up when there is a diagnosis of autism iirc

She always looks as if she is totally depressed and about to cry. I can’t watch her
I tried to watch one of her videos and had to stop midway through because it was littered with about 5 commercials on a short video. It was annoying AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL. Yes! Can you imagine what their marriage would look like if they didn’t have a special need child? NOT. They wouldn’t be married anymore. That’s for sure.
Lol Pig would have spent the last 15 years chasing him down for that child support and alimony. She would have probably made her own vlog about “deadbeat dads and how to deal with them.”

• Haha
ahhhhh....they're still showin' off their stuff.

It really makes me sad for Abbie. As I've said before, I don't expect perfection from A&P. No parent is perfect, that's just impossible. There is just so much more they could and should be doing for Abbie. Doing things WITH her (maybe some activities that don't involve food!). I think they could break her of being dependent on getting candy/food for everything. But, again, that would require them putting in some serious effort and putting up with her fussing and tantruming. A&P would rather avoid that at any cost and just be lazy about everything.

I do think it's good that Asa keeps up with some activities like putting the coins in the jar or using the hedgehog toy. In those cases it's not so much understanding the value of each coin or something along those lines. But more focusing on exercising and maintaining her dexterity and fine motor skills. Like the saying goes, if you don't use it, you lose it. I think more activities focusing on her dexterity and fine motor skills would be great for Abbie. Just leaving her to rock on the couch the majority of the day is no good. I remember them showing stuff from JSA where the teacher would work with Abbie on an exercise ball to work on her core strength and balancing. That would be a great thing to start up again as well.

(Pay attention, Asa! I'm giving you content ideas!)
Maintaining dexterity?
Didnt really know she had much dexterity.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.