Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across an old vlog “Meltdown in The big Apple”. You can see how strong Abbie already is in that video. And that’s 2 years ago! Soon they won’t be able to handle her physically anymore. And omg, Cilla’s facial expressions during the meltdown... she HATES her life at that time. She looks full of anger and hate to Abbie. I bet she would run away from this life if she financially could.
Isn’t it odd how she has so much muscle weakness/dexterity but on another hand she strong as an ox

Reactions: 12
P did a lipstick moo moo live today..it's actually really funny. Abbie barges in the room several times, P seems annoyed a little. There were some rude comments, she ignores most of them but at the end someone tells her they don't like her shirt...you can see in her face she wanted to be really snarky...and barely holds it together. The before and after is amazing....not really better, just that she looks drastically different from start to finish.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
P did a lipstick moo moo live today..it's actually really funny. Abbie barges in the room several times, P seems annoyed a little. There were some rude comments, she ignores most of them but at the end someone tells her they don't like her shirt...you can see in her face she wanted to be really snarky...and barely holds it together. The before and after is amazing....not really better, just that she looks drastically different from start to finish.
Started watching it and just busted out lmao when she said Abbie threw chicken in her coffee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Started watching it and just busted out lmao when she said Abbie threw chicken in her coffee 🤣🤣🤣
Someone was on there giving her a hard time saying her earrings looked like dusters and her shirt was ugly. You could tell she was struggling with the rude comments and Abbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs a darker shade. It looks so pasty on her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am cracking up about Abby throwing the chicken in her coffee LMAO Go Abby GO!! LOL

• Haha
this is a trainwreck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think about this a lot. When she was young, they were able to hope/ tell themselves that things would improve. They just needed patience.

Both of my kids are autistic, one considered more asperger's and the younger one considered "moderate". He is into everything all the time. Putting everything in his mouth, jumping off high places, into diaper tearing and now some smearing. He constantly tries escaping the apartment.

We now have everything locked down. We tape his diaper shut and put overalls/ backwards onesies on him and try offering slime etc for the sensory input. It takes him much longer than most to learn certain concepts, despite social stories and natural consequences. We gotta keep the poor kid on a harness when we take him outside because he likes traffic and he is FAST.

However, he is three. We say it will be fine. We keep working at it and hoping with early intervention and consistency that he (and us!) will be all right.

Watching abbie tho (and I've mentioned this before, so sorry if I'm being repetitive) can reduce me to tears. My youngest has a lot in common with her (he also yells very loud and very consistently, rocks on the couch pretty hard). I find myself wondering when they gave up. I hope I won't, but understand getting discouraged.

I wonder about their denial. I think they truly believe what they tell us, but they must have moments. Moments when it is really clear that it isnt going to really improve. (P at the movie theater sounds like a perfect example)

Sorry for the long winded post. I dont particularly like them, but I do really feel for them sometimes.
If she knew she would be a crappy parent shees shouldn't have got knocked up. Not once, but twice! Just because Asshole had a normal daughter, she wanted one too. Be careful what you wish for Pigsfly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I keep saying they could dress Abbie better.
I have a daughter about 6 months older than Abbie and she and her friends love leggings. But they wear them with long tops or tunic styles over them. They can really look cute. They should at least make sure her leggings are clean and her her some of these tops my kid wears. At least they would cover the diaper area. And her hair...dont get me started...
that day when they were showing what they got in the mail she got a whole bunch of new leggings from subscribers and I had to do a double take bc they looked like scarves and of course most of them had the puzzle piece or something like that. They should really start buying her clothes a size up or two, her leggings look so tight and usually lower when she bends down. Not a good look especially for your child who's getting lewd comments made about them

Someone posted a video (last thread) which referred to this movie. “Freaks” (1932) Fascinating movie. (Just a short clip)
I believe I shared a comment in the last thread about shlitzy who was exploited in a freak show, he shows up in this movie! Along with other people who were probably exploited for their disabilities and deformities at the time

• Heart
  • Sad
Omfg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This chick has so much junk in her trunk she needs a roof rack. #cillasasshasitsownzipcode

View attachment 125993
I'M. SPEECHLESS. WJhenever she started swiveling herass s
that day when they were showing what they got in the mail she got a whole bunch of new leggings from subscribers and I had to do a double take bc they looked like scarves and of course most of them had the puzzle piece or something like that. They should really start buying her clothes a size up or two, her leggings look so tight and usually lower when she bends down. Not a good look especially for your child who's getting lewd comments made about them

I believe I shared a comment in the last thread about shlitzy who was exploited in a freak show, he shows up in this movie! Along with other people who were probably exploited for their disabilities and deformities at the time
Agree! Its better to go up a size!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.