Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a nurse and a single mom.
She does not know how to say no. She says whatever Kaidale wants to do we will do it even though she is really struggling with a cold. Why is she volging anyway? For the money? Yes she is a nurse and works hard so why put this extra burden on yourself. Check out video where she is so tired and wants to rest but he wants to go back to Seaworld.

You’re being too logical -signed the maasss

So ppl are questioning her diagnosis

I had a reply but deleted it lol. Pitts-Hopkins is rare. Exceedingly rare. She has some of the characteristics, but those are also characteristics of autism. It is interesting that a humper is finally seeing the IDD above the autism though!

Reactions: 17
“I’m so tired”

Swimming, and selling people crap all day is so exhausting :cautious:
Hahahahahaha!!! It looks like an overgrown baby named hewie that was playing poggs with little billy from next door until the ice cream truck drove by and he lost his damn mind!! Every kid drops whatever their doing and just loses it when the ice cream man drives by and starts playing that damn song over an intercom system and they all look like that when they are running down the street after it!

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahaha!!! It looks like an overgrown baby named hewie that was playing poggs with little billy from next door until the ice cream truck drove by and he lost his damn mind!! Every kid drops whatever their doing and just loses it when the ice cream man drives by and starts playing that damn song over an intercom system and they all look like that when they are running down the street after it!
This is the same person that was glued to her bed the other night for two hours while her mate napped on the couch and their son put their daughter to bed...while she texted the napping mate to put the daughter to bed...all happening in the same house..that is the epitome of lazy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Put a bowl of Nature Valley Granola bars and/or candy in the bathroom and EVERY SINGLE TIME she begs for a snack, take her straight to the loo, make her go, then give her the bar! Since they reward her for every little thing she does....why not reward her for taking a crap?

Maybe this will work with Isaiah? Train him to stop throwing Ab in the pool with a tray of DD as reward? 🤷🏻‍♀️🍩🥤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I could see resenting the disease...but not the child. May take a lot of work not allowing yourself to resent your kid but would be worth the work. Resenting someone you made and brought into this world would only harm yourself.

Got another movie for ya to check out if you haven't seen it. Festival Express.

I agree with you. I am just grateful for my kids and grandkids. I would not change places.
Thank you for the movie recommendation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He says is that why you're still in pajamas in bed.
LOL Good.
Regardless, that was totally staged. When does any 18 and a half yr old go searching for his Mommy if shes been out of the room too long? And you can tell Asa or Summer is in the hall and sent Abbie into the room. Abbie just doesnt get up and follow Isaiah around. Has anyone ever seen her do that? I havent lol

Reactions: 13
LOL Good.
Regardless, that was totally staged. When does any 18 and a half yr old go searching for his Mommy if shes been out of the room too long? And you can tell Asa or Summer is in the hall and sent Abbie into the room. Abbie just doesnt get up and follow Isaiah around. Has anyone ever seen her do that? I havent lol
I was thinking of that too- Isaiah can entertain himself and abbie wouldnt go looking for her. Fake as heck

Also what is she tired from? Tanning?? Being on her phone? Lord knows she is extremely hands off as a parent

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
LOL Good.
And the thing is..it’s not even good Tik Tok content, it’s really really lame. Til Tok is filled with pretty talented people, all of their stuff is really bad and cringy. These aren’t particularly funny or creative people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was thinking of that too- Isaiah can entertain himself and abbie wouldnt go looking for her. Fake as heck

Also what is she tired from? Tanning?? Being on her phone? Lord knows she is extremely hands off as a parent
Maybe she coming down with the coronas....either the drink or the virus...you pick haha😂

Why does she draw her eyebrows way over her eyebrows LOL or why does she have 4 eyebrows 🤔
WTH?? lol that looks sooo weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the thing is..it’s not even good Tik Tok content, it’s really really lame. Til Tok is filled with pretty talented people, all of their stuff is really bad and cringy. These aren’t particularly funny or creative people
Because the leghumpers are not as likely to question her. I have looked at the comments, nothing but praise and fawning over how hard she "works."

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.