Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just sitting here thinking if they ever wanted to have a tv show, they could title it “Fat People, Autistic World”

sounded funnier in my head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 125323
Someone from the UK posted this in reply to another Brit who stays up special to watch every night Because the vlogs are such a lovely end to her dayView attachment 125323!
I'm British. But I watch for very different reasons! 😂🤣😂🤣
Well...crap....Lorna says she cant cope if the vlog is late...
WTF

View attachment 125323
Someone from the UK posted this in reply to another Brit who stays up special to watch every night Because the vlogs are such a lovely end to her dayView attachment 125323!
I'm British. But I watch for very different reasons! 😂🤣😂🤣
WTF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did Asa make scrambled eggs for Abbie?
yes and then he told Big Prilly (thank you @RocketQueen) that when she goes back to the store (she was making a list even though she JUST went the day before) she needs to get more because “Abby took the last ones”. 🙄

literally the only thing I bothered to pay attention to for that whole 20 minutes. WHY do you need to keep going back to the store?? I don’t see them eating takeout as much which is a good thing, but when you buy all that tit and keep buying more and more and just let it sit until it goes bad... what is the bleeping point?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
This is actually good lol. The bigger her "team", the more people who willl end up pissed that they didnt make money and they'll start calling her out. That tower will start to slowly crumble underneath her! She isnt Kylie Jenner or Rhianna, this gig of hers was a quick ascent and will be an even faster fall lol
Idk the koolaid is strong

🤔 The comments are still up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
yes and then he told Big Prilly (thank you @RocketQueen) that when she goes back to the store (she was making a list even though she JUST went the day before) she needs to get more because “Abby took the last ones”. 🙄

literally the only thing I bothered to pay attention to for that whole 20 minutes. WHY do you need to keep going back to the store?? I don’t see them eating takeout as much which is a good thing, but when you buy all that tit and keep buying more and more and just let it sit until it goes bad... what is the bleeping point?
Big Prilly was Cucumbers .....I just like saying it LOL.
I wish I wasnt blocked everywhere. I swear I'd go on there and be like "Hey Big Prilly, Hey!" LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Big Prilly was Cucumbers .....I just like saying it LOL.
I wish I wasnt blocked everywhere. I swear I'd go on there and be like "Hey Big Prilly, Hey!" LOL
I’m not blocked anywhere - I’m just a big chicken!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is actually good lol. The bigger her "team", the more people who willl end up pissed that they didnt make money and they'll start calling her out. That tower will start to slowly crumble underneath her! She isnt Kylie Jenner or Rhianna, this gig of hers was a quick ascent and will be an even faster fall lol
True..true.

Reactions: 7
Isn't about time they just change the title of the vlog to "scamming autism, endorsing anything"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That slop Ass made for Ab looked revolting. Overcooked eggs with cheese and shrimp? Just repeating that makes me feel nauseous. No wonder they need more eggs with the ridiculous amount he's been using each day. Gordon would not approve.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
A YT comment from nekia Parker (2hrs ago)

”Forever Asa that’s how long I’ll watch Abbie put coins in a jug cause Abigail’s smile and energy make me smile every day! That’s my homie! Love your girl so much”
ps not at all bored with your content.

1. I gotta learn to screenshot lol
2. is this person delusional

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Y’all, I talked with my husband today about the nasty messages that case across the responses last night.. He hears me complain a lot about this family and I try to keep it to a minimum... He is a pretty good book of telling it like it is too.. His first response was “I literally wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t Assa doing those messages. He will definitely play the victim card too. He will bring out the big guns, saying he is having them reported, etc., but he won’t because it would come back on him. He will though release a vlog about how bad people are..”
He also said it was very telling how it wasn’t immediately responded to and that the messages are still up, that he is trying to get more attention to his channel.. Be it good or bad..
I know others have said this to but gosh, I never would have thought he would post something like that..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So i’ve been super busy w/ the beautiful weather & house stuff. I didn’t catch what the creep was saying yesterday (did they delete it?) but saw posts today, in comments on yesterday’s vlog. Is the creep writing poorly on purpose? lol. They sound like a moron! I guess there could be special needs creeps too.
I don’t think English is their first language

Reactions: 6
WTF

WTF
I know how Lorna feels.
I can't cope until I read the funny stuff you and others say here.
😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Y’all, I talked with my husband today about the nasty messages that case across the responses last night.. He hears me complain a lot about this family and I try to keep it to a minimum... He is a pretty good book of telling it like it is too.. His first response was “I literally wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t Assa doing those messages. He will definitely play the victim card too. He will bring out the big guns, saying he is having them reported, etc., but he won’t because it would come back on him. He will though release a vlog about how bad people are..”
He also said it was very telling how it wasn’t immediately responded to and that the messages are still up, that he is trying to get more attention to his channel.. Be it good or bad..
I know others have said this to but gosh, I never would have thought he would post something like that..
Your husband has wisdom.
I do not put ANYTHING past Assa or any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.