Fathering Autism #22 Bored, lazy, getting fatter. Scams, gift cards are all that matter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really was. I am confused why the humpers are so thrilled with it. My thoughts...
Asa you can stop with the brewing coffee shots.
Thought it was Abbies job to water "her" garden?
P made a point again to say she doesnt follow a recipe, she makes it her own. Whatever.
Since when is P suddenly better at bathing Abbie?! Thought he was the primary caregiver, god knows he says it enough.
The big white diapers are back.
Asa moved her arms to do dishes while she looked around the room.
Did I miss anything?
I still have to get caught up on #21...it flew by way too fast!!😂😂

I noticed that when Abbie was getting tossed in the pool. They look ridiculous with her bathing suit.

Screenshot (1035).png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Y’all, I talked with my husband today about the nasty messages that case across the responses last night.. He hears me complain a lot about this family and I try to keep it to a minimum... He is a pretty good book of telling it like it is too.. His first response was “I literally wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t Assa doing those messages. He will definitely play the victim card too. He will bring out the big guns, saying he is having them reported, etc., but he won’t because it would come back on him. He will though release a vlog about how bad people are..”
He also said it was very telling how it wasn’t immediately responded to and that the messages are still up, that he is trying to get more attention to his channel.. Be it good or bad..
I know others have said this to but gosh, I never would have thought he would post something like that..
LET’S CHECK THAT IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) !
lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Y’all, I talked with my husband today about the nasty messages that case across the responses last night.. He hears me complain a lot about this family and I try to keep it to a minimum... He is a pretty good book of telling it like it is too.. His first response was “I literally wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t Assa doing those messages. He will definitely play the victim card too. He will bring out the big guns, saying he is having them reported, etc., but he won’t because it would come back on him. He will though release a vlog about how bad people are..”
He also said it was very telling how it wasn’t immediately responded to and that the messages are still up, that he is trying to get more attention to his channel.. Be it good or bad..
I know others have said this to but gosh, I never would have thought he would post something like that..
Yep Yep Yep!
He's up to something. Im not sure he could actually write that about her, but I am 💯 positive that he is aware of the posts and that hes working some type of angle. Sympathy? New content with a click bait title like "Protecting Abbie".....something. Something is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think a lot of youtubers must watch some sort of vlog advice, I've seen many vloggers start their video with the shots of the coffee brewing. Maybe it's supposed to be happy noise, attention getting, too bad it turns into phoney balogna videos. PS, Someone mentioned those legging things Abbie wears all the time, they look nasty to me, dirty/faded. I wish they'd hire someone to clean the laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly do not understand why and/or what their warped logic is, on not using all these boring hours to work on potty training Abbie.
The only thing I can think of is, 1. They are just too lazy. 2. She's just too profoundly IDD to ever get it.
Yet they work on colors, SCAVENGER HUNTS, housework things and the list of uselessness ( I made up a new word) BS goes on and on.
We see she can't retain information and most of the time does not seem to even know she's in the world.
Sad but truth.
IMO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“Oversized A“ said he was devoid of new content, evidently he went searching our blogs for new subject matter!
Bless his heart......
1. Tequila bottles removed
2. Ab doing chores while supervised, to teach things like dish names and colors
3. Sticking to a daily routine.
4. Showing Sandy out of crate getting exercise
5. Casting Big Prilly (love the name Y’all adopted for her) as a caregiver in charge of bathing.
6. Serving A a “nutritious“ freshly made breakfast rather than sugar crusted cardboard carbs.
7. Not showing but refering to a nature walk where he will talk about leaves with her.
8. Keeping it Dunkin Free

Thats not all, but it’s all I could watch before I 🤮 over the cheese laden hypocrisy’s of his peanut brain performance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think a lot of youtubers must watch some sort of vlog advice, I've seen many vloggers start their video with the shots of the coffee brewing. Maybe it's supposed to be happy noise, attention getting, too bad it turns into phoney balogna videos. PS, Someone mentioned those legging things Abbie wears all the time, they look nasty to me, dirty/faded. I wish they'd hire someone to clean the laundry.
Oh they do. And all those conventions like Playlist and Vidcon, they sign up for classes and learn the ropes.

Reactions: 15
They use buzz words like "regression" and "attention seeking".
If they had half a brain they would see these 2 things are closely related.
Neglected children seek attention.
When they don't receive it, they regress.
Abbie mostly gets negative attention because those 2 hambeasts are too busy to be bothered by her.
She's figured out that if she barks, growls and begs they pay attention to her.
I realize SHE isn't an animal but as a direct result of being neglected her survival instincts kicked in.
Being profoundly IDD with a side of Autism and non verbal, this is how she communicates.
Being neglected explains a lot of her behaviors.
IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im skeptical because they are usually on it. I’ve seen comments that barely criticize them get deleted yet creeper comments are still there. Plenty of leghumpers have told him.

Maybe he’s had enough and wants to get his comments taken BUT if that were true he could just mark his videos kid friendly. Maybe the user who said he is making a police report or waiting for YouTube to see it is right.

Something seems 🐠.

Reactions: 18
I keep saying they could dress Abbie better.
I have a daughter about 6 months older than Abbie and she and her friends love leggings. But they wear them with long tops or tunic styles over them. They can really look cute. They should at least make sure her leggings are clean and her her some of these tops my kid wears. At least they would cover the diaper area. And her hair...dont get me started...

Reactions: 21
yes and then he told Big Prilly (thank you @RocketQueen) that when she goes back to the store (she was making a list even though she JUST went the day before) she needs to get more because “Abby took the last ones”. 🙄

literally the only thing I bothered to pay attention to for that whole 20 minutes. WHY do you need to keep going back to the store?? I don’t see them eating takeout as much which is a good thing, but when you buy all that tit and keep buying more and more and just let it sit until it goes bad... what is the bleeping point?
I’m not caught up yet, but you’ve seemed to crack the code that I came to comment on. I’ve been suspicious about overlapping vlogs. It’s not hard to fool the leghumper maassses! He’s recording all in one day, calling for simple hair & outfit changes, & then taking maybe EOD off. Which would also make sense as to why he’s into a check off list now. It was way too awkward w/ the “ok we’re done for the day” part. Yesterday’s vlog (?) they showed a walk. And leading to my point is that she just shopped, yet was taking inventory today? (their Mon?) Yes, eggs can be limited to 1 family or out of stock when shopping Sun? I still think they are taking days off. Not a big deal, but would truly upset the leghumpers, because they already can’t wrap their tiny little brains around his vlogging delay on days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
“Oversized A“ said he was devoid of new content, evidently he went searching our blogs for new subject matter!
Bless his heart......
1. Tequila bottles removed
2. Ab doing chores while supervised, to teach things like dish names and colors
3. Sticking to a daily routine.
4. Showing Sandy out of crate getting exercise
5. Casting Big Prilly (love the name Y’all adopted for her) as a caregiver in charge of bathing.
6. Serving A a “nutritious“ freshly made breakfast rather than sugar crusted cardboard carbs.
7. Not showing but refering to a nature walk where he will talk about leaves with her.
8. Keeping it Dunkin Free

Thats not all, but it’s all I could watch before I 🤮 over the cheese laden hypocrisy’s of his peanut brain performance.
The super obnoxious way he said he was gong to eat leftovers the other day...

Reactions: 12
I honestly do not understand why and/or what their warped logic is, on not using all these boring hours to work on potty training Abbie.
The only thing I can think of is, 1. They are just too lazy. 2. She's just too profoundly IDD to ever get it.
Yet they work on colors, SCAVENGER HUNTS, housework things and the list of uselessness ( I made up a new word) BS goes on and on.
We see she can't retain information and most of the time does not seem to even know she's in the world.
Sad but truth.
IMO
Yeah. All the useless crap they work on like post-it-notes color matching, putting coins in a bucket, watering plants, identifying a leaf, and all the other stuff he’s come up with.....why in the world can’t he get his 15 year old girl potty trained? And...the other just as important thing for her is her need to communicate. She does need to get her sign language “fine tuned” and increased in number of things she can “say”. Those two things are SO important. COME ON ASSWIPE!!! Get your tit together. (I thought she “was” potty trained and supposedly could bathe herself. Yeah, right.....just more lies/exaggerations/deceptions)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.