Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumoss

sooo funny seeing him get so worked up over comments. HAVING A DISABLED CHILD DOESNT MAKE YOU A GOOD PERSON!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just reading back, all the tea I miss when I sleep, lol, and saw Asa's "crafted" reply about the nakedness. And Asa, I call BS. It isnt "just in the pool", and it isnt rare. Right there in the kitchen of your new manse you had a visible jump-cut during a vlog. You returned laughing and stating that Abbie had just ran into the room naked. You went on to explain how lucky it is that the neighbors cant see inside, and that you all "just used to it now". Oh....and lets not forget thats why the bathroom doors have to have the extra locks, because she barges in and strips and tries to get in with whomever is in the tub or shower. Or....sneaking and getting in herself and then being found out because when shes done, she runs through naked and dripping.
And I apologize for this next statement in advance: Abbie "knows" not to strip in a public pool? Really? Like she knows not to elope in public, grab a stranger, or eat dirt?! And thats not an insult to her, its to HIM for being so freaking lazy that he doesnt care to teach her. P too., but it was his statement so Im addressing him.

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Welcome!
And thanks for helping to spread awareness on their pages.
😂
I watched a lot of FA vlogs. I'd comment to my wife about everything wrong with the particular vlog and make comments based on my professional experience on FB. Asshats clique would admonish me often. yesterday someone in this group sent me this link to here. I've spent most of yesterday catching up (its addicting) I'm really seeing the negative of all his vlogs by reading what you all post.

• Heart

Elsie

I've said it all along that she has some type of ID.

From yesterday's Vlog. Poor Sandy she seems to be in that cage more than she's out of it.

View attachment 124284
They make me sick! It breaks my heart what they're doing to her. She was way too young as they got her.
A little dog is no toy that you can put away when you get tired of it.
This idiots are not worth to have any pets. And honestly, they should never had children.
Selfish cretins, disgusting and greedy peoples!

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Assssssa....shut the eff up about her independence! Ain't happening now and it ain't gonna happen in the future. He pretended like Abbie got her own water and glass and those drops all on her own...
STOP THE LYING.
And why the hell they use those stupid drops anyway....learn to just drink water.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's nothing short of sickening to watch 🐖 in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad

therealamylynn

VIP Member
So A&P don't seem to care that Abbie strips off her clothes and swims naked because it's "her pool". They said she can wear a wetsuit when there are people over but otherwise they don't care because they have a tall fence. But where is the dignity they are affording Abbie in letting her do that?

• Wow
  • Heart

whatamidoinghere

In tonights Vlog Abbie opened the unlocked garage door and knew how to open the front of the garage herself. As if she does it all the time. That sounds safe. Totally no reason to worry...

• Wow
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
He might as well exploit her, everyone else close to her is 😡
This is why I still like Isaiah just a little bit BUT it makes me wonder. Why were Summer and Becca pushed to make a channel but not Isaiah. They also cut down on brothering autism segments. I bet Assa wouldn’t allow Isaiah to have a channel in fear of it blowing up and being more popular and him gaining more independence.

• Wow