Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
It's a huge slap in the face to families that are unemployed right now and standing in lines at the food store wondering how they can buy what they need while counting pennies. They should be ashamed of their gluttony.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

blindfoldedbobcat

ya know, P didnt even try to pretend to help. She said...ohhh poor girl and kept her fat ass planted right where she was in the pool with the dog (whom she knows nothing about)
I wonder if Asa ever regrets getting back with her? He's no prize himself, but waking him up to put Abbie to bed, like she's not even her kid too?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

whatamidoinghere

Could Assa be more tone deaf complaining about how bored he is while swimming in his nice pool, from his nice house where he works from home year round? Christ. I'd love to be bored like him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

KateK

VIP Member
I loved how pissed Assa got when Isaiah called himself the "rich father", clearly referring to himself jokingly in the strange context he was speaking in.
I also really loved when Assa was talking shit to comments that they were not obeying the rules of the quarantine. 😄😄
I think his blood pressure actually went up.
He gets so indignant.
Gah, I would enjoy seeing him on the witness stand in a courtroom being cross examined by a great legal mind!
😄
I was so glad Assss took the time to teach us how the corona virus is contracted, ,,, and it isn't spread by scootering.. good to know :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cucumber

VIP Member
So. Let me get this straight. Abbie keeps stripping her clothes off in the pool. But it's 'her pool'. So he doesnt care. It's not a 'big deal'.
So his teenage daughter can run around naked in front of her father and her 18 year old brother...and that's FINE???
What the hell universe does he live on

• Heart
  • Wow

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
Really love chatting it up with you all on here. Hope we get to keep the momentum going. Just don’t mind my very risqué ways at times. Idk about you all but this sure beats me and my man arguing about stupid shit. Just glad that him and I get to train together more than we ever did... but it’s still hard on us, and it shows. I think the confusion and newness of these times is what’s leading to it. Oh well.
Glad I have you all to be my release about an awfully dysfunctional family at least, and get my mind out of reality. Truly have nothing but love for all of you.

• Heart

Ripsbær

I really don’t want to be «that» person, but I’m going to anyway, lol!
Sandy... The fact that they don’t even attempt to train her, bothers me to no end. But then again, they don’t follow through with their own daughter, so I shouldn’t expect them to do so with a puppy.
And that’s part of the reason they should never have gotten her. Other reasons include the fact that they never know if Abbie might hurt her.
It’s so obvious they only got Sandy to have cute puppy b-roll for the vlog.
No dicipline, no training. Mavrick was lucky to get sent to jail, that way he at least got some sort of foundation, even though they let that slip real fast.

With all their money they could have gone a different route than getting a dog from a back yard breeder. But that’s probably the only way for them to get a dog, seeing as a reputable breeder/shelter would have reservations with letting them have one.
With minimal effort when it comes to training, Sandy could be a happier dog mentally. It’s such a shame that they won’t take some of the «semi forcing her in the pool»-time to actually teaching her how to be a content dog.

And I won’t even start with the «crate training». I crate train, it’s a wonderful tool, but crate training isn’t sticking your puppy in there most of the day because it’s to high strung and it annoys you. Train her correctly, or at least a tiny bit, and she well behave. Of course she acts crazy when she’s out of the crate, imagine all that pent up puppy energy. Aaaah!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
That leghumper honestly thinks standing or floating around in the pool constitutes swimming?? None of them are swimming laps or going from one end to the other and back. Staying stationary in the pool does not equal being active and exercising. Shit, if it were that easy, I'll buy a gym membership and just stand around in the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I love ho

I love how she has to bring up that she hasnt worked all day
Then at the 9:45 mark when they are talking in the bedroom she says "oh I was working" and there she is at 1:15am on her phone with no idea where Asa was or that he had been sleeping. She texted him to ask him to put Abbie to bed. So what was she doing all that time? Laying in her bed reading tattle life? 😂

• Haha

Stripe69

VIP Member
We used to have boy who lived next door to us, he was very similar to Abbie. He lived with his mum and dad , they weren’t young when they has him, so they were clocking on a bit. Anyway as he grew he became bigger and stronger and his parents suffered terribly trying to control him. When he got to about 30, he would stand on the front step flailing about and grunting and scaring all the kids.
One night we saw an ambulance come to their house and it turned out the father had a heart attack and died. After that the mother just couldn’t handle him because of his size and meltdowns and came for my husband many times to help out.
The sad thing is she had to have him put in a home as he beat her very badly one day and soon after she died. I think about her often and what an awful life she had and wonder what became of the son.
I fear that this will be what happens to Abbie as there will come a point when she is too much for them and the irony is it’s their own fault for not trying to correct her behaviours.
Sorry if it bored you all but I was just thinking about it all today.

• Sad
  • Wow

KateK

VIP Member
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They are just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.
Imagine an adult woman who just strips her clothes off whenever she feels like it. Wonder if she just does this at the pool or in other instances as well? Maybe if they weren't VLOGGING she would be naked all the time?

The more of this lazy.. just let her do what she wants stuff.. the harder she will be to handle as she gets older... wow.. so what if she knows the difference between blue and yellow... teach the girl to keep her clothes on!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I loved how pissed Assa got when Isaiah called himself the "rich father", clearly referring to himself jokingly in the strange context he was speaking in.
I also really loved when Assa was talking shit to comments that they were not obeying the rules of the quarantine. 😄😄
I think his blood pressure actually went up.
He gets so indignant.
Gah, I would enjoy seeing him on the witness stand in a courtroom being cross examined by a great legal mind!
😄

• Haha
  • Heart
If Asa is so bored, why doesn't he go and volunteer. People here are volunteering to work in supermarkets where staff are off ill or in isolation, delivering food etc etc. He has forgotten what real work is.

• Heart