Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I forgot ... how dumb is P? Being under 40 and not knowing how to copy and paste? LMFAO. My lord. And sounds like she just learned how to airdrop. I told y’all...these are about the trashiest and dumbest people that have just stumbled upon some money. Smh. They can’t ever fool me. They tell on themselves everyday.
[/QUOTE
That was shocking to me! especially how much "office work" they do....I mean its highlight >Control C>Control V how hard is that????? crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That was shocking to me! especially how much "office work" they do....I mean its highlight >Control C>Control V how hard is that????? crazy!
But, but, this was one a rosegold macbook air that she bought for her 80 hour a week job. So it was different. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But, but, this was one a rosegold macbook air that she bought for her 80 hour a week job. So it was different. :rolleyes:
Caught that sneaky show off moment too. Ugh. He made sure to say that she “bought it for herself.” Haha! Buy your son a damn education.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When one of your “girls” in your pyram- *ahem* TEAM tells you she finally convinced her two already-bankrupt friends to join SlimeLife

F0739135-1F2C-4DB4-B0FC-D7162632C682.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Hey isaiah!
You're gonna find out real quick that normal people don't go to DD every damn day. That tray had fancy coffees, donuts, and breakfast sandwiches.
His face looks very satisfied.
Wake up you idiot while there's still a glimmer of hope for you
say whaaaaaa? I used to go to DD everyday. now I go once a week if that

Reactions: 4
Are we SURE Dummer is not related? 😂 Seriously....besides Abbie..who waves like that?
And she's got a Prilly pinkie!

This is not normal.
It's not "innocent" and it's creepy af.
There is something very fuking weird going on.
IMO.
Agree. Summer is far more than just a strange one.

Back to the broken kitchen counter legs.
I bet you dollars to donuts Abbie broke them in some kinda fit. I now say 'fit' because I dont know what the hell difference there is between a meltdown and a tantrum. All look like raging fits to mMaybe it didnt happen at that exact filming time. But she did it.

(haaaa...dollars to donuts...one of my sayings..but how fitting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
First and foremost... please look at how dirty that pool is. You can see in the beginning of the vlog when it’s just the dog in there. bleeping gross. Why do they always need the dogs to get in there? It’s dirty as is.
They have a pool cleaner come out twice a week.

And she's got a Prilly pinkie!

Agree. Summer is far more than just a strange one.
Summer isn’t too bright. She’s going to make her little money from being their assistant but when the money stops coming in they will drop her like a hot potato. She could be using this fame she has to build her channel and make a brand for herself, but she’d rather run around appearing shortless, and giggling her way to a Maass paycheck.

And on another note. Isaiah you want to pay for college start a brothering autism channel and make merch. Of course I’m against him exploiting Abbie but wth, his parents aren’t willing to pay for him but they buy all these extravagant things while Isiaiah sits there making tit videos for scholarships.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@lovesis that pool cleaner needs to come every other day ... seeing as how dirty they are and the pool looks filthy af. They at least need to have the vacuum thing so they can do some on their own in between their services. Oh wait, they’re lazy af. Filthy, disgusting people. And that is the most redneck floatie I have ever seen with my own two eyes. Can’t wait till A shows P trying to get on it and it sinks immediately.

• Haha
  • Heart
That is my whole issue. If Isaiah doesn’t live there, A&P are gone, there is no way Isaiah can just hire workers... The workers don’t get overtime and I can guarantee when 5pm hits and then night nurse doesn’t show up, the other worker will be out the door.. What happens to Abbie then? Left alone, whole house to herself, and if Isaiah is in a different state?
If others don’t think this happens, it literally happens every day of the week. Florida pays like my state and they are one of the lowest in the US. They cannot pay for 1 permanent long term, 24/7 worker. They will need to hire multiple workers that rotate in and out of the house...
Now, if they could get someone like Dummer to do it with the life insurance policy, maybe she would but what happens when Dummer needs a break? What happens if Dummer was to get sick or injured? or the worse, was to die before Abbie?
They have a lawyer’s office that has written up some hung-dinger of a estate planning paperwork but the actual realization of it working is absolutely not going to work. The state would step in very quickly and remove Abbie from the home, when they find she cannot be cared for by a relative..

PS. I have had these talks with several lawyers and some know and will give their clients the honest truth. Some don’t have a clue and will write up anything the client says. Others know it won’t happen but they will just write it up anyway because they are getting paid and what does it matter, it is estate planning and they will be dead before they find out it won’t work...
The Maas family is just saying Abbie is set for life to shut us/leghumpers up....I believe their lying, I’m sure they have a plan but it certainly isn’t her living in that house with care coming in and out of that place, no way, for all the reasons you just said and them some, it just doesn’t add up

Reactions: 16
They have a pool cleaner come out twice a week.

Summer isn’t too bright. She’s going to make her little money from being their assistant but when the money stops coming in they will drop her like a hot potato. She could be using this fame she has to build her channel and make a brand for herself, but she’d rather run around appearing shortless, and giggling her way to a Maass paycheck.

And on another note. Isaiah you want to pay for college start a brothering autism channel and make merch. Of course I’m against him exploiting Abbie but wth, his parents aren’t willing to pay for him but they buy all these extravagant things while Isiaiah sits there making tit videos for scholarships.
He might as well exploit her, everyone else close to her is 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
The Maas family is just saying Abbie is set for life to shut us/leghumpers up....I believe their lying, I’m sure they have a plan but it certainly isn’t her living in that house with care coming in and out of that place, no way, for all the reasons you just said and them some, it just doesn’t add up
I agree.
Why would they tell the truth about this?
They lie about everything else.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He might as well exploit her, everyone else close to her is 😡
This is why I still like Isaiah just a little bit BUT it makes me wonder. Why were Summer and Becca pushed to make a channel but not Isaiah. They also cut down on brothering autism segments. I bet Assa wouldn’t allow Isaiah to have a channel in fear of it blowing up and being more popular and him gaining more independence.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
He is one of those bleeping morons that thinks that the world revolves around him and your right, he would demand that something be legally done right then! If he was to fly his drone above a house like that, he would expect nothing to happen but, laws don't apply to the Maass family. They think everyone's world should revolve around Abigail and I'll be damned if I would put up with the bullshit.

@6:00 Asshole flying his drone over his house. Just an example of how clear the footage would be if some perve decided to do the same in hope of catching Abbie NAKED!

• Wow
Been thinkin'
I don't know who I despise more.
Assss or big Prilly

Reactions: 9
Yes
You know Almighty Asa would have a rage fit when JSA tries to tell them that Abbie can't be in that program. I can just hear him shouting: "It's a program for autistic people!!! She has autism - where is the problem??!"
I don't know what it's like in the US but I saw a documentary on YT about a young man in Australia (or maybe New Zealand) with severe autism and IDD who had to be taken out of the home due to his very bad temper and physical violence and appeared to be at least moderately IDD as well. He was placed in a care home where he had someone with him pretty much round the clock and it seemed to work pretty well. Not that things went perfectly, but there were no major incidents. Obviously I know that every individual is different but I think something like that could work for Abbie.
I still feel that a lot of what is holding her back is A&P and how they handle or fail to handle her. I think if she were in an environment with people who actually knew what they were doing, were patient and firm, were consistent and followed through, didn't give in to tantrums, and knew how to work with Abbie, get her on a schedule & routine and keep it like that - she could definitely improve.
I don't think Abbie is a lost cause with no hope. Yes there is a lot that is stacked against her, but I still don't think she should be given up on.
[/QUO
Yup! Abbie needs to be in a group home. For her own safety and others.

Reactions: 2
LMFAO I just remembered that Ass wrote in his online diary ... lol when they went camping that Abbie’s sounds would attract the animals. Thinking about it ... I’d agree and say yes, that she would be a huge liability. Can you all imagine if they went “true” camping? I mean in the real wilderness and not at an actual campsite? First of all their lazy asses wouldn’t know how to put away the food... and then she’ll be yelling all night. You know they would have an endless amount of food too. Snacks galore. God forbid a damn moose comes to attack - they are mean as hell, and scarier than bears to me. And these days bears know how to even open up car doors, they’ll even open up sliding doors at houses and know what a fridge is. Smh. They really need to get her to chill.

The one where they went camping.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.