Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know details about the plan for Abbies care. They say the plan is for Abbie to live in "her" house with 24/7 care givers. And to whom will these workers report to? If Isaiah is in charge of just the finances as they claim...where is the oversight for her care? Who will monitor Abbies health? They also have to have an RN on the payroll because if they use Abbies Medicaid wavier, a respite worker can not give her meds. I am sure an LSW will be assigned by Medicaid to pop in, but I still do not see how they think having her live alone with respite workers is safe. Do they think that these people may never take her anywhere and be unable to handle her? Take her to a friends and sit unhappily? Or potentially a predatory situation? Not knocking respite workers, but a GED is all you need.
Idk...just seeing how little progress is being made has me concerned for her future. Too many checks. Not enough balance. I never thought I'd say this but I think they should start looking for a safe group home setting for Abbie as she approaches adulthood. At this point it may even benefit her. They are teaching her nothing, and the fact that Asa shrugs off the nudity shows hes not even thinking of her future safety.
That is my whole issue. If Isaiah doesn’t live there, A&P are gone, there is no way Isaiah can just hire workers... The workers don’t get overtime and I can guarantee when 5pm hits and then night nurse doesn’t show up, the other worker will be out the door.. What happens to Abbie then? Left alone, whole house to herself, and if Isaiah is in a different state?
If others don’t think this happens, it literally happens every day of the week. Florida pays like my state and they are one of the lowest in the US. They cannot pay for 1 permanent long term, 24/7 worker. They will need to hire multiple workers that rotate in and out of the house...
Now, if they could get someone like Dummer to do it with the life insurance policy, maybe she would but what happens when Dummer needs a break? What happens if Dummer was to get sick or injured? or the worse, was to die before Abbie?
They have a lawyer’s office that has written up some hung-dinger of a estate planning paperwork but the actual realization of it working is absolutely not going to work. The state would step in very quickly and remove Abbie from the home, when they find she cannot be cared for by a relative..

PS. I have had these talks with several lawyers and some know and will give their clients the honest truth. Some don’t have a clue and will write up anything the client says. Others know it won’t happen but they will just write it up anyway because they are getting paid and what does it matter, it is estate planning and they will be dead before they find out it won’t work...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They’ve got to get control and discipline the whole let’s get naked in the pool deal or else some poor caregiver is going to be having to drag a 70 year old naked Abbie out of the pool.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A&P are young, I could see heart or stroke in their future but they could live another 40 years. Honestly, by the time they die who knows where or what Abbie will even be. I would bet my life Isaiah will not physically care for his sister. He will find a mate, get a job and have a life. Just my toney opinion.

The fans slay me. Since Abbie is not going to school or fancy trips surely they can see this family is far from being Autism or child raising experts. You can see with your own eyes they have no clue what to do with that girl.

Do they think saying "no" or "stop" is going to somehow harm her psyche? The clothes thing should be taken care of. I really wonder if she pulled this stripping down at school? I think they control her much better there and fans should be able to realize these two fat asses are ridiculous in their care for Abbie. She seems to be regressing so badly and that color matching! Just stop! Much more important to teach her not to take her clothes off! If what they are sending them to teach Abbie is what they do at school? waste of resources....she doesn't care and cannot learn any of it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the words they are saying tells an awful lot. Asa lives vicariously through Isa's accolades. He keeps college in the vlog dialog because he wants to mention sucesses. I do not envy Isa. A caretaker is a terrible thing to be born into. I know because at eleven I was support, chief bartender and cooked dinner almost every night. I did grocery shopping.etc. All that does is makes a highly burdoned kid with zero real mental adulting skills. Does that make sense? I think i got burnt out on responsibility about when I hit forty. All I know is I got issues, and no tissues!

Now, for pooping in the pool. Fyi. A swim diaper only contains the chunks of poo. Microscopically there's tit in the pool. When my kids were drown proofed they were taught in a disabled swimming pool. Swim days were often cancelled if there'd been a poop incident. It would get shocked with chlorine, and the Health Dept would close the pool twenty four hours! It IS a big deal, and sucks the fun right out of a nice swim.

PS. Summer gets paid from the county, and its not Asa's buck.
Medicaid funds are used for respite care.
It's Federally funded (all US taxpayers) then funnelled to States and Counties. Usually the individual States are the ones who oversee the Medicaid programs.
So yeah, Assa N them don't pay Summer.
They submit invoices to the American taxpayers and we pay Summer.
😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Exactly, this is why her eyes look so different from the early days when she still had bright eyes. Today her eyes represent someone deeply medicated out of their minds.
Idk....you cant compare a bright- eyed energetic 8 yr old with a 15 yr old. Not to mention if untreated, Abbies behavioral and conduct disorders are harder to control physically as shes grown, she needs the meds for her own safety. I"d rather see her a bit sluggish than back to wearing the tube hoodie and having to be restrained. I was so happy when Asa finally caved and agreed that she needed her meds
upped...I mean my Blood pressure meds make me weak, but I"d rather have the side effect than another stroke lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Idk....you cant compare a bright- eyed energetic 8 yr old with a 15 yr old. Not to mention if untreated, Abbies behavioral and conduct disorders are harder to control physically as shes grown, she needs the meds for her own safety. I"d rather see her a bit sluggish than back to wearing the tube hoodie and having to be restrained. I was so happy when Asa finally caved and agreed that she needed her meds
upped...I mean my Blood pressure meds make me weak, but I"d rather have the side effect than another stroke lol
Exactly. I would have her some meds as well, not Schofield type meds but meds non the less. If it makes her sleep? let her sleep.

Reactions: 7
I see sort of back handed comments, passive aggressive types one that tend to be directed at me. I preach...I have a tone. Guess what? It is a tattle site with members saying pretty horrific things about people. I mean seriously....we call them names, comment on weight, being lazy, being ugly, being stupid, being liars, being bad parents. But yet some members cannot stand a tone? You cannot rag on people then whine about someone else's tone. That is my point about hypocrisy. Don't be a pantywaist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Again a total lack of any form of discipline. If she is told off repeatedly it will sink in. She does understand quite a lot of what they say.
Just a question but wouldn't a one piece suit with a racer back be hard for her to get out of. I find it hard to believe they've tried everything..couldn't something like this possibly work

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's nothing short of sickening to watch 🐖 in the pool with her nasty dog, then her not showing a second of concern to Abbie's cut bleeding toe and it's enough to make ya vomit.
In fact, not one of the 4 adults in that dysfunctional house could be bothered with it.
Maybe I am being overly critical here?
(Loud laughter, nah)
But really, shouldn't have somebody gotten off their ass and at least put Neosporin on it?
FFS.
I feel guilty.
Like I am an accessory after the fact to child neglect after every vlog I watch lately.
IMO.
Ms P she don't like touching anything messy...so she wouldn't have help with her foot..poor baby was on her own

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's Federally funded (all US taxpayers) then funnelled to States and Counties. Usually the individual States are the ones who oversee the Medicaid programs.
😡
Pisses me off. Goddamnit

Reactions: 8
Ms P she don't like touching anything messy...so she wouldn't have help with her foot..poor baby was on her own
She just stubbed her toe for heaven's sake! Did you parents make a huge deal every time your kids fell, stubbed their toe, got a splinter? Maybe you did so this so abhorrent to you...I just did not do that.

Just a question but wouldn't a one piece suit with a racer back be hard for her to get out of. I find it hard to believe they've tried everything..couldn't something like this possibly work
Exactly! They are hard to get off when wet for anyone, I cannot imagine her getting that off in the pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
😡
In other words, we are paying Thummer to make Tiktoks and giggle because thats what she spends 99% of her time doing. Why doesn't Medicaid investigate that. Asshole is lying if the invoices they submit have more than an hour a WEEK of Thummer giving respite care. I think we all know what what she is giving Asshole, and its not respite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought the same thing, at least let her lay in the sun and get dry first.

I think Isaiah should hit up his grandparents, he has 2 sets on each side! He could tell them he has to get the heck out of that house. They would totally understand.
I promise you all... if I were him I would constantly be doing that ... every summer or any break that I could get out of school. And especially at this time. I wonder if AnP discourage it? Being how selfish they are, I can see it. I have never seen or heard them say that Isaiah is with the grandparents. I would have started dipping out at like 14 or so. And there would be nothing that they could say to hold me back cause I would have called the grandparents and made them talk to those two and force them to send me. If AnP care about Isaiah mental health then how come they don’t send him to be in the “mountains” with his grandparents once in a while? Wtf.

Reactions: 12
I thought the same thing, at least let her lay in the sun and get dry first.

I think Isaiah should hit up his grandparents, he has 2 sets on each side! He could tell them he has to get the heck out of that house. They would totally understand.
If I recall he would spend a few weeks in NC with his grandparents in the summer but something about this summer he wasn’t since A and P wanted to spend time with him before he went off to college.

• Heart
Welcome!
And thanks for helping to spread awareness on their pages.
😂
I watched a lot of FA vlogs. I'd comment to my wife about everything wrong with the particular vlog and make comments based on my professional experience on FB. Asshats clique would admonish me often. yesterday someone in this group sent me this link to here. I've spent most of yesterday catching up (its addicting) I'm really seeing the negative of all his vlogs by reading what you all post.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I watched a lot of FA vlogs. I'd comment to my wife about everything wrong with the particular vlog and make comments based on my professional experience on FB. Asshats clique would admonish me often. yesterday someone in this group sent me this link to here. I've spent most of yesterday catching up (its addicting) I'm really seeing the negative of all his vlogs by reading what you all post.
oh my wife is a follower of FA and loves the vlogs so you can imagine the interesting conversations in our house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa is so threatened by Isaiah it's funny. He saw that Isaiah is starting to go running and trying to get back into better shape, so now he's deciding he's gonna do it, too. When he shaved his face, he wanted Isaiah to do it too.
I think 2013 may have been the last time he attempted to work out lmao

32B02EBB-BFAB-47E7-B35E-956328C30263.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.