Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it all along that she has some type of ID.

From yesterday's Vlog. Poor Sandy she seems to be in that cage more than she's out of it.

View attachment 124284
They make me sick! It breaks my heart what they're doing to her. She was way too young as they got her.
A little dog is no toy that you can put away when you get tired of it.
This idiots are not worth to have any pets. And honestly, they should never had children.
Selfish cretins, disgusting and greedy peoples!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

@6:00 Asshole flying his drone over his house. Just an example of how clear the footage would be if some perve decided to do the same in hope of catching Abbie NAKED!
I know this wasnt the purpose of you posting the video....but...couldnt believe it when Asssa said "both my kids found their happy place". For Lords sake! Isaiah at his age...described by his father as having found his 'Happy Place'.....??? WTF??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

@6:00 Asshole flying his drone over his house. Just an example of how clear the footage would be if some perve decided to do the same in hope of catching Abbie NAKED!
He wouldn't have to wait for too long, apparently she does it constantly. Just another bullshit behavior that apparently, they don't mind for her doing. These ppl are just gross all the way around.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m quite certain all concerts of any kind will be canceled for the rest of the year, I know in NJ they will
Yep. All of ours are cancelled till next year. It sucks doesn’t it? I always wait for this time of year because it starts festival season, red rocks season and just shows in general.

Reactions: 5
And she's got a Prilly pinkie!

Agree. Summer is far more than just a strange one.

Back to the broken kitchen counter legs.
I bet you dollars to donuts Abbie broke them in some kinda fit. I now say 'fit' because I dont know what the hell difference there is between a meltdown and a tantrum. All look like raging fits to mMaybe it didnt happen at that exact filming time. But she did it.

(haaaa...dollars to donuts...one of my sayings..but how fitting)
Which vlog is this on? The broken counter legs? I missed this. But I already know you’re right and she was the one who did it. Smh

Reactions: 5

Who are all those people in the pool with her? I must have missed that one..Abbie does not look happy.. and who is that man with his arms around her? Wonder if she got naked during this party? No wonder she was the life of the party.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The one where they went camping.
Smh. All that food. I’m glad that all they had to worry about was raccoons. Their tents are nice though... anyone know how many person tents those are? Have you guys seen the hammock tents? I want to invest in one of those :)

Reactions: 4

Why does he put these silly titles on his vlogs. “ popular girl at the party “ it’s just not true. Why he has to make out that Abbie is typical teen with lots of friends is beyond me. We watch , we see the truth. He needs to wake up to reality. No matter how many times he says she’s a typical teen, isn’t going to make it true.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They make me sick! It breaks my heart what they're doing to her. She was way too young as they got her.
A little dog is no toy that you can put away when you get tired of it.
This idiots are not worth to have any pets. And honestly, they should never had children.
Selfish cretins, disgusting and greedy peoples!
I know. I work in animal rescue and I totally saw this coming. The puppy is cute. The adolescent dog winds up in a crate or dumped at a shelter.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
@KateK the people from camp. I’m sure she got naked. I can’t believe these people don’t have jaundice or hepatitis from swimming in that Petri dish. Thank God for vaccines huh?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate to say this but here goes.
No offense intended.
Ya know how when a person with a severe form of being IDD often has a certain facial 'look' about them? Like you can tell there's an issue just by looking at the person's face? I think that's how Abbie looks.
(perhaps Dummer, too..)
No offense meant here I repeat. Just making my observation.
Yep. I also think that Abigail always clearly looks like nobody is home. I can tell just by looking at her that she isn't there. She always has her top teeth over her entire bottom lip and just flails around. It's crystal clear that something is bad wrong before anyone even reveals it. (Atleast it has always been clear to me. Even if I didn't know about her issues. Just my opinion. I'm fully aware that I'm more than likely going to get my insides ripped out for this one.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Smh. All that food. I’m glad that all they had to worry about was raccoons. Their tents are nice though... anyone know how many person tents those are? Have you guys seen the hammock tents? I want to invest in one of those :)
All that food indeed! They stayed one night!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does he put these silly titles on his vlogs. “ popular girl at the party “ it’s just not true. Why he has to make out that Abbie is typical teen with lots of friends is beyond me. We watch , we see the truth. He needs to wake up to reality. No matter how many times he says she’s a typical teen, isn’t going to make it true.
I wonder if they keep wishing in their simple heads that Abbie will one day have a boyfriend? I mean, at this point, everything they say is ridiculous. To the point where I believe they may have that wish in their head. They even titled one of their vlogs “camp boyfriend” or something ... I don’t believe that the vlog itself made sense to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.