Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
In this vlog Abbie comes home from school upset and biting and tired (Cilla admits she got her pills too late the night before). Abbie gets a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch. A bowl of chips cause Asa says "the girl just needed a snack y'all) Way to go with a healthy after school snack there Asshat. And after dinner cookies. But Cilla hasn't had a coke in 9 days. :rolleyes:

How is it that Abbie has so much more intelligence when food is involved... she can tell the pantry door is locked based on the position of the lock...when she want something she knows all kinds of things?

Reactions: 22

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I was able to speak to a young woman who was selling slimelife, she just recently got out of it, but apparently has lost a ton of money and is having a hard time getting her last check from the company. She is currently in a battle with them over some products she was sent and they won't release her check until she sends it back, she did and they are claiming she didn't. She told me that at a higher level the lead consultants are encouraged to pressure the people selling below them to sell more each month. To meet new goals constantly. They are also pressured to make x amount of Facebook post and live shows per month. I would imagine that P as at the level of being one of the hound dogs that has to contact every consultant under her daily to pressure them to sell more. Can you imagine the pressure someone would feel working under her, with her snaky attitude? I wonder how long before many drop out just from the daily harassment alone.

• Heart
  • Wow

lovesis

VIP Member
Today's vlog
Well they shoved Abbie in the pool again.
And Asa made sure to show off P's new Macbook. Oh yes, and his Fitbit (or whatever the heck it is) And they ate...
funny how P had no plate in front of her.
It’s cray how people can literally flaunt their wealth and they still have idiots giving them money.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
If they had any sense then they would have been putting money away for his education already. Once he changes his status to “in state” it will be even cheaper than what it is. But noooo... you cant flaunt an education on a vlog to make people envy you can you? They ought to be ashamed of themselves. He’s been working to get these scholarships for like a year or more now. Just fucking pay for him and stop stressing him. You have the money. I’m sure that he has already secured at least some grants and scholarships in the past year. But these greedy motherfuckers can’t imagine paying for their kid to go to school. Wtf. They have ONE kid to put through school and they act like they are sending someone to space.
I don't discount their greediness and wanting free stuff. Definitely a thing. However, almost every sibling of a disabled child I've spoken to has gone through this grind with their parents to get them to pay for anything. The money flows much more freely for the disabled child. I knew growing up that it wasn't enough to ask for something. I had to campaign for it. Stuff that other kids hated (music lessons, dance classes, soccer), I wanted to do because it gave me a life outside of our house.
My Mom says now that she's sorry. I was just never her priority. And I'm grateful she's stopped pretending it wasn't that way.

I understand the viewpoint that I has not had a job. He hasn't had a steady part time job like some kids. I didn't either. I helped out around the house, helped with the family business, ran errands once I could drive, etc. On top of that, I was a caregiver. A part time job would have been easier. And just try getting homework done in that level of chaos. I went to the library after school because there was never any way of knowing what I was going home to. It was exhausting.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
Dont hate me for this but I dont think Abbie is cute. She has wicked awful teeth and a very strange jawline and chin. Plus she's usually squinting up her eyes or something. I think she's actuallyI knda strange looking. I see lotsa P in her.
Me and you both. I find that child to actually be quite strange looking as well. I know I'm going to really get it for this but, it's my opinion. She is actually quite an eyesore for me. I think that could be made worse by her behavior. I always find people to look worse if they act terrible as well. I know it's not her fault but, I just can't help but cringe.

I found these comments extra funny bc, there was one were he was trying to recite the definition of "privilege" to this person and saying she didn't use the word right but, if he just would've looked down the page, one line, when he googled it, he would've saw the the word "privileged" is actually defined just how she used it. What a fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

spacetrash

Wet dog in the house? :sick: Poor pup having lay on her bed soaking wet. I'm not surprised they can't look after a dog properly when they struggle to meet the all needs of their children.

Also I peeped a can of alcohol in this vlog. What a great idea to have around when you have a daughter that is known for "stealing" drinks. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Apart from taking Abbie to school and using multiple drive thrus, what does Asa do all day anyway?! So many vlogs he says he’s been in his office all day or it’s 2pm and they’re only just vlogging or getting lunch because he’s had so much admin or editing to do. Is this lockdown REALLY that different for him other than Abbie being home? It’s really not like he used to go to work Monday to Friday 9-5!

I hate to say this but here goes.
No offense intended.
Ya know how when a person with a severe form of being IDD often has a certain facial 'look' about them? Like you can tell there's an issue just by looking at the person's face? I think that's how Abbie looks.
(perhaps Dummer, too..)
No offense meant here I repeat. Just making my observation.
I'm catching up from yesterday, so sorry if this has already been said but- I agree with you. My niece has severe IDD and even as a baby, her facial features gave hint that something was up. We all knew but of course you have to wait until the child is older to make that diagnosis. She's now 22 and has the mental age of a non-verbal 3-4 year old. However, my sister + family did take the time to be consistent in her support and discipline unlike the Massive family, so most of her negative behaviors are easily remedied and she has practical tasks that she can accomplish, which I am thankful for. It angers me that the M's say nothing can be done about that stuff, because I've watched and participated in it in my own family.

So it is ok for your developing teen daughter to strip naked in the house and pool area just because you say so. Umm you are exposing your son to an uncomfortable situation though he can never tell you because you will make him feel awful if he complains. Your daughter also has the right to dignity even though she doesn't know it. You have Windows in your house do you not? There is also a chance someone will enter your gate or look through a space at your nude daughter. To pedophiles and curious people she is just a naked girl to be abused in their filthy minds. You will be fortunate if you don't find her picture on the internet now that Daddy Warbucks announced to the world that she hangs out in the nude and you let her. Of course she never passes a window and of course no one could possibly snap her picture. Do you tell yourself this? You and your family do not have the privilege of living in a bubble protected from the evils of the world. Complacency is something no parent can afford no matter how much money they have. Good God man...I believe you love your daughter. Protect her D@%# it! People are already disgusted with things You and your wife have done and said in your pursuit of money, fame and numbers on the net. You have now set yourself up for every pedophile on the net to make your numbers go up at the expense of Abbies privacy and dignity. Will it be worth it to know she is likely to become some pervert's fantasy? What happens when you do a meet and greet?! Who is in that crowd man? You better start using your brain for more than counting dollar signs and numbers and use it for raising and protecting your daughter FROM YOUR STUPIDITY. PROTECTING YOUR CHILD. PARENTING 101..FIRST CHAPTER FIRST SENTENCE..You are responsible for your child's well being, safety and love. In the beginning you and Priscilla with your family had a great opportunity to bring wonderful awareness, respect and support for Autism.
Now it is just so sad what it turned into.
What if a guy is filming the neighborhood foliage with his drone and happens to fly it above A&P’s house and there is Ab floating on her back in the pool totally naked? Ass will demand that the drone be confiscated and laws changed.

cucumber

VIP Member
That will just make it harder on them in the long run. She won't understand the difference and strip her bathing suit off at any pool she is at. They ain re just so lazy and stupid. How hard to make a rule for your kid to keep clothes on unless we are going to bathe.
The kid is either in the pool naked or jumping in with all her clothes on. OMG..I've said it before but I'm saying it again. I would never go in that pool.

• Haha

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for your nice replies. It is a work in progress, but I am surviving.

The problem I see with her promoting Lipstick Mama. When she posts about her promotions, sales and team, it makes it seem so easy to make her amount of bank. What they fail to disclose is just how she earns the money. It is heavily based on her down line sales and recruiting new members. When one of her downline make sales, she gets a percentage of what each team member sold. The bigger the team is when it is including not only her direct downline, but also the members signed up under them. That is where the pyramid scheme comes from. She is the tip of the pyramid. As her team grows beneath her, it benefits her.

They have been cracking down heavily on companies making scientific claims regarding their products. For example, her amazingly overpriced hand-sanitizer. I know Norwex, Young Living and DoTerra were formally warned by the FCC. Also, you are not allowed to make income earning statements.

If interested, I can see what info I can find that is more specific to Lime Life, including who to contact with compliance. I find it reprehensible that she is using Abbie's followers to build her team and sell product. She is truly exploiting Abbie. And now Ass has gotten involved with her Lipstick Mama "business." But is it truly her business?

• Heart

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
They’ve got to get control and discipline the whole let’s get naked in the pool deal or else some poor caregiver is going to be having to drag a 70 year old naked Abbie out of the pool.
Exactly! It’s irrelevant whether it’s HER pool or not. They don’t show certain things on the vlog as they state that they don’t feel it necessary to show certain personal things (ie meltdowns) . I think being naked constantly in or out of the pool whether on the vlog or not is still a matter of respecting Abbie’s dignity and privacy. Asa and P have ‘cried’ in vlogs before when they’ve said that Isaiah has had to deal with a certain situation and got very emotional saying that a teenage sibling should not have to see or deal with even 10% of what he has too. It’s the same thing; Isaiah shouldn’t be subjected to a nearly 15 year old sibling just getting naked all the time. I hope that makes sense- it’s been a long day!

KeepinItReal516

Chatty Member
They "say" she wont drink plain water. But they show her getting water out of the tap and drinking it all the time. Idiots.
I still can’t believe they give her Mio. Wtf? Most of the flavors have caffeine. Oh wait... they also give her Powerade and then sit there wondering why she doesn’t wanna go to bed, or why she’s running around throwing the entire house.

• Heart
  • Wow
She deserves it.
IMO
She is awful! Look at her this entire vlog and remember this is “the best” of their day so imagine what he didn’t post. First she is sitting by the pool, next scene standing in the pool, next scene laying in her bed. The short period of time she was left alone with her disabled child, the child was injured and not attended to until the other adults returned. She is a lazy, neglectful person. She’s a food addict. She hides from any real work behind that ridiculous pretend job ...she calls scrolling comments working. Don’t feel sorry for this person.

• Heart