Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same thing myself. I have never really involved myself in the debates on here but last night against my better judgement, I bit back.
If there is one thing I have learned over the past several years is I don’t have enough time left to bother with pettiness and bias. I’m an old bird who has lived a life and now at this stage I am trying to be as mellow as I can, however just now and again something will irk me, putting it down to old age and I’m sticking to my story lol
I feel I don't have enough time or patience to deal with ignorance, lies or hypocrisy...or someone's little "feelings". I too am old...and sometimes cranky. I like a good debate though, I may learn something.

Now...get offa my lawn! :ROFLMAO:

*goes to do a mellow wake and bake*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same thing myself. I have never really involved myself in the debates on here but last night against my better judgement, I bit back.
If there is one thing I have learned over the past several years is I don’t have enough time left to bother with pettiness and bias. I’m an old bird who has lived a life and now at this stage I am trying to be as mellow as I can, however just now and again something will irk me, putting it down to old age and I’m sticking to my story lol
I think it's only natural to speak up every once in a while. No one is completely zen and unaffected at all times. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it could be a mix of all of the above. The vlogs aren't terribly interesting right now due to quarantine. I am missing seeing some of our old posters, too!
I miss them too. This forum is losing its way, it’s supposed to be a gossip forum not all medical stuff. I want to have fun on here again.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think it's only natural to speak up every once in a while. No one is completely zen and unaffected at all times. :)
This is a freakin' discussion forum talking tit about people!!! I said it before...this is not "chicken soup for the sensitive soul"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hate to exercise, but I bought myself a bike 3 weeks ago and I am riding at least 1/2 hour everyday. It is liberating. I loathe the exercise bike because it is so boring not to be going anywhere. Maybe that would be a suggestion for her to exercise..sell the expensive stationary bike and buy a bike you can ride around the neighborhood. More beneficial than that darn scooter too.
She probably will find a lot of friend out there, who are "living the life" like herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I miss them too. This forum is losing its way, it’s supposed to be a gossip forum not all medical stuff. I want to have fun on here again.
I'm glad it's not just me...I was starting to think I was just a mean old witch. The posts on the thread also lag a bit at times because moderators are watching it due to all the complainers.

Some of the "medical" stuff is just wrong and people talking out of their ass. Correct someone and you get....reported and tit. Oh well...I think I'll take a walk. I am really a grump today.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad it's not just me...I was starting to think I was just a mean old witch. The posts on the thread also lag a bit at times because moderators are watching it due to all the complainers.

Some of the "medical" stuff is just wrong and people talking out of their ass. Correct someone and you get....reported and tit. Oh well...I think I'll take a walk. I am really a grump today.
I think it's good to have a mix of both. Keeps things more interesting! Lord knows we need more interesting stuff these days. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I feel like a mean old witch myself but feel better now I’ve said what I wanted to say. Think I’ll FaceTime the grandkids.

Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!
I think that seat could very we’ll disappear up the nether regions lol of miss 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel like a mean old witch myself but feel better now I’ve said what I wanted to say. Think I’ll FaceTime the grandkids.

I think that seat could very we’ll disappear up the nether regions lol
At least she won’t feel the pain lmao. Although I can already feel the pain of just watching that tit show. That bike will be wobbling around and she’s going to hate holding her upper body up without an arm rest and iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once she gets on it and rides 2 or 3 minutes, they will have to excavate the seat from her ass crack! That thing will get sucked into that abyss of a butt and she will be attached to the bike seat and the bike. Isaiah gets on one side, Asa on the other and they wrench and pull until she comes off like a wine cork.

*in the background Abbie yelling and Summer giggling, Priscilla yelling, "my phone, my phone!"

Then Asa goes to the local Farm and Feed store to buy a tractor seat for the Peloton bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@PhartBlossom and he would make sure to tell us where he got it from, how he’s gonna install it and why he got it... “this is for safety reasons for Pigs bike as we found the original seat didn’t work well for her ... I’ll make sure to put the link on here so you guys can check it out... but yeah we found it works much better and is more practical.”

Lol but yea ... the scene you painted of when she falls off sounds about right. She will also be doing her stupid loud laugh that she does when trying to hide embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What did I miss? Why are we cranky? I have FOMO right now bc I scrolled back a bit but not getting any clues.
And good Monday Morning btw! Im at work sweating to death. My radiator in my office is stuck on and my mask is roasting my face. Good times. LO

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I was understanding similarly. It's like stretching your stomach out in the first place by habitually overeating. She's just doing it all over again 🤦‍♀️

Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.
It's the fact that she LIES about it!

I was confused as to why they were continuing to eat after they just left the dinner table? These people are so classless and disgusting. You’re still eating outside of the dinner table. And yeah, P didn’t need more food after all that she had already ate. Must be nice to be able to eat that way... I will (gladly) never know. They could feed a whole refugee camp with their intake in one day.
Dessert. Nuff said.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Love the thread title but the admin won’t allow the duck .perhaps substitute another word.
Flog? 🤣😂

Since content is a little thin currently.....I’ll pose a question for discussion from the past. This has been bugging me for awhile. When A and Cilla had their emotional reaction video re being outed for his first daughter, Cilla said “ I thought everybody liked me” in her lispy little girl voice. Asa went on to say social media had forums dedicated to saying hurtful things about his family. Cilla‘s reaction was truly stunned.
I’m wondering if Cilla‘s alter ego “Amanda Lee” entered our forum about that time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Discipline is necessary for all of us IMO or we would all act ferally and never be able to fit in with society - no discipline would lead to anarchy
Flog? 🤣😂

Since content is a little thin currently.....I’ll pose a question for discussion from the past. This has been bugging me for awhile. When A and Cilla had their emotional reaction video re being outed for his first daughter, Cilla said “ I thought everybody liked me” in her lispy little girl voice. Asa went on to say social media had forums dedicated to saying hurtful things about his family. Cilla‘s reaction was truly stunned.
I’m wondering if Cilla‘s alter ego “Amanda Lee” entered our forum about that time?
or fudge!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gift cards ONLY in our mail. Visa is best but Dunkin won't fail. The rest we pillage and toss away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.