Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question regarding P's weightloss surgery:
When she initially came home from surgery, she was eating reduced portions and cutting out certain foods. It was my understanding that she was to eat those small portions for pretty much the rest of her life? Was I incorrect in thinking this? I've done some reading and it seems that even if she isn't eating tiny portions like she was at first, she still should be eating less than a standard portion.

But her recent eating in the vlogs has indicated she's back to eating much bigger than even just regular portions. And she's consuming more alcohol. In one of the vlogs back when she first had surgery, she drank a bit of alcohol and had to stop because she was getting drunk off of such a small amount (Assa said it was because of the reduced size of her stomach). But it seems her alcohol tolerance has greatly increased now?

Reactions: 17
When she initially came home from surgery, she was eating reduced portions and cutting out certain foods. It was my understanding that she was to eat those small portions for pretty much the rest of her life? Was I incorrect in thinking this? I've done some reading and it seems that even if she isn't eating tiny portions like she was at first, she still should be eating less than a standard portion.

But her recent eating in the vlogs has indicated she's back to eating much bigger than even just regular portions. And she's consuming more alcohol. In one of the vlogs back when she first had surgery, she drank a bit of alcohol and had to stop because she was getting drunk off of such a small amount (Assa said it was because of the reduced size of her stomach). But it seems her alcohol tolerance has greatly increased now?
My understanding is because they shrink the capacity of the stomach you can only eat smaller portions before you feel full hence you lose the weight. She has been eating larger portions and her stomach has gradually stretched and has started to gain weight again. This is my understanding.
Sorry pink marshmallow must have posted whilst I was typing

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My understanding is because they shrink the capacity of the stomach you can only eat smaller portions before you feel full hence you lose the weight. She has been eating larger portions and her stomach has gradually stretched and has started to gain weight again. This is my understanding.
No worries! Great minds think alike :);)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah, I was understanding similarly. It's like stretching your stomach out in the first place by habitually overeating. She's just doing it all over again 🤦‍♀️

I'm not sure on all the details with the weightloss surgery but I did find this. Safe to say that Cilla isn't following any of this information too closely!
Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.

• Heart

I thought the same as you. It was a change in portion size for the rest of her life (according to her video when she had the surgery) and also she was finding that certain foods she could no longer tolerate (ie pork). I think that the portion sizes have only increased because she’s stretched her reduced stomach and therefore is no longer full after a small amount of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.
It seems like she only followed those instructions like the first month after surgery... maybe not even that. She was also eating pretty much all of the same foods that she was before, just in the cup size (or approximate cup size) amount. She was drinking Dunkins very soon afterwards. I could go on and on. She basically just gave her doctor a whole lot of $$$ for nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They need to rename their channel. I am sick to death of DD, make-up, scooters, tik toks etc etc. I just wish to God they would concentrate on Abbie and actually teach her a few useful things e.g. using cutlery properly (i.e. not like a shovel and being able to cut up food), dressing herself, some hand exercises to increase the muscle tone, research and find some more occupational therapies - could she be taught to thread beads?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their videos are like sleeping pills to me now. So boring. They are going to have to change the name at some point because they are no longer about Autism. It's about food, food and more food. Did anyone catch P saying she couldn't eat Chick Filet because grilled chicken doesn't sit well with her? No..but she can eat huge slabs of pork just fine!

So Limelife gives her a Peloton...You fat "girlfriend".

I couldn't believe you caught Summer pushing her nose up her face just like P. I am telling you that horizontal line across her nose is from doing that.

So...P eating a salad and maybe getting on an exercise bike? What will be next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The amount of exercise P needs, she won’t have time for Limelife. Their arteries must be so clogged. She’s probably just focused on losing for a nip tuck surgery in the near future. She’ll forever go the lazy route.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
priscilla shared this “makeup artist’s” video. Her skin was awful. Her brushes and palettes were disgusting. even her hairline was a greasy mess. Why would that be someone you would want to promote skin care?? It obviously is not working for this poor woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this is super nit-picky but, if P has such short and stubby chewed on fingernails, might not want to showcase that when you're holding up a lipstick you want to sell. Invest in some press-ons or something! lol
It appears she bites her nails too...they all do! Nasty....just nasty

priscilla shared this “makeup artist’s” video. Her skin was awful. Her brushes and palettes were disgusting. even her hairline was a greasy mess. Why would that be someone you would want to promote skin care?? It obviously is not working for this poor woman.
It's more about the lifestyle than the actual makeup I think. Amazing people still get sucked into the Pyramid Schemes even after all that has been discovered about them. So many brain dead people.

Reactions: 15

It's more about the lifestyle than the actual makeup I think. Amazing people still get sucked into the Pyramid Schemes even after all that has been discovered about them. So many brain dead people.
For supposedly being one of limelife's top sellers, wouldn't you want to look like it? And also, wouldn't limelife want you to look more professional? I guess as long as they're getting $$$ they don't care.

Reactions: 12
Her nails are probably destroyed from have acrylics for years. They are probably paper thin and she can’t grow them even if she wanted to.

For supposedly being one of limelife's top sellers, wouldn't you want to look like it? And also, wouldn't limelife want you to look more professional? I guess as long as they're getting $$$ they don't care.
she was rewarded with an exercise bike... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
*sigh*

I have lost my funny....everything is boring me. Too many thin skins and members reporting one another. Threads used to fly by...now people afraid to say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Is that why some of the old posters have stopped posting? I wonder.

Or maybe life has just become a tad boring and mundane...like watching paint dry or grass grow.

I guess I'm in a mood.....

• Heart
*sigh*

I have lost my funny....everything is boring me. Too many thin skins and members reporting one another. Threads used to fly by...now people afraid to say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Is that why some of the old posters have stopped posting? I wonder.

Or maybe life has just become a tad boring and mundane...like watching paint dry or grass grow.

I was thinking the same thing myself. I have never really involved myself in the debates on here but last night against my better judgement, I bit back.
If there is one thing I have learned over the past several years is I don’t have enough time left to bother with pettiness and bias. I’m an old bird who has lived a life and now at this stage I am trying to be as mellow as I can, however just now and again something will irk me, putting it down to old age and I’m sticking to my story lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
*sigh*

I think it could be a mix of all of the above. The vlogs aren't terribly interesting right now due to quarantine. I am missing seeing some of our old posters, too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.