Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My. That necklace that P was given with the little charms inside was not cheap. My son had one made for his gf last year and they are similar to Pandora bracelets, each charm is individually priced, so is the chain, and the actual round piece the charms go inside of. She had quite a few charms in hers. My son had one made with 4 charms and it was $139. Quite expensive to send a YT family you've never met. At least to me it is!

And I would love to catch Asa with a spinning back-kick to the groin. So smug. So ungrateful. He cant even take a second to attempt to read and pronounce a gifters name?! And the remark about the GS cookies? "Oh those must be the discontinued kind!" He holds up the paper shaped piece of candy and comments how "weird" it is. Cant say something like, "How interesting! Its great to try something from Germany!"

And. He didnt "forget" to film. When does Asa EVER forget to film?? They just didnt want to take the time to pretend to read the letters and act appreciative.
#MaassManners

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide bitch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
You are too lind hearted. If this were anyone else, I would agree.
🐖 has publicly admitted she is not a nurturer, no mothering instincts. It's obvious as evidenced in the vlogs, that she is not involved, does not know how to play with toys, play dough, or even the words to simple children's songs.
She is not SAD about Abbie's diagnosis. She prefers the role she has in that dysfunctional family.
She puts herself into everything else, volunteering, cooking, etc. to avoid and be absent so she doesn't have to deal with any of it. Being a mom is not her jam.
Her interactions with Abbie are forced and fake.
She has the means financially now and in the past (her mom isn't poor) to get out of an abusive marriage. But she didn't. Stats show that women stay because of money. 1st months rent and deposit usually keeps them stuck.
🐖 has some pretty severe psychiatric issues, that she should have addressed years ago.
I can't feel sorry for her.
She's ugly in the inside and out.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Whimsical

VIP Member
Remember the photo posted on 4/15 where :m and ASSa looked obviously slimmed down via photoshop
🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

Now, check out a screenshot from their blog on 5/1 that shows his girth, with no chance of photoshopping it!!
🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

Screenshot (1007).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

RocketQueen

VIP Member
There is no way she is still losing weight. She really was doing well, I think she derailed at Christmas. She knew she needed to get back on track in Jan,. and she posted that "New Year New Me" vlog about wanting wallk everyday, etc etc. And all the traveling they did after the holidays, she never got it together. Shes gained at least 30 pounds back. Its starting to show in her face now as well. What a waste of the leghumpers money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a newbie here, saying Hi 👋. It’s so incredibly gratifying to find “my people” regarding this show. I thought I was the only one yelling at my screen! Since I’m just now jumping on the cruise ship of common sense, most of my reactions have probably been discussed.
I will throw some random Covid thoughts out there......

It’s been awhile since we‘ve seen a genuinely happy Summer, she seems more like a sister wife who is realizing what she got herself into. It was especially painful to watch during the makeup mascarade video. Her role seemed to be there to prop C up and cover her flubs, not because she was enjoying it or endorsing the product. 🥱

Wasn't C in a snit fit of a mood after “working all day”? Maybe they didn’t give her enough praise at grease paint class?
Really enjoy all your comments! Thanks for letting me join in👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Stripe69

VIP Member
Yes! She purposely got preggers with Abbie to sink Assas boat. Abbie is a revenge child in many ways. I think Abbie hates her and is afraid of her. She causes her a lot of stress. It goes both ways really.
To be really honest I can understand in a way why 🐷 has never bonded with Abbie. She was the child she had to keep her marriage together after Asa came back and look how things turned out. She now faces a lifetime with Abbie who is severely IDD and is no longer a child and getting less cute by the day. This is not how she imagined her perfect marriage to be.
I would not be surprised if not too far in the future she takes off on her own. She has never really had the young persons lifestyle of partying and I think that’s why she performs the way she does now, trying to have what she never had. If her business takes off and she makes good money I can see it happening.
I already see the change in attitude towards Asa, he is no longer top dog, she is now bringing home the bacon ( ha ha )
And she is no longer depending on him for money. She has a different attitude about her and something has shifted in their relationship and Asa knows it.
Watch and wait

• Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Falling down the rabbit hole today. This is Cilla at 14 from Glamour Shots. I need a shot after looking at this. 🍷🥃🍹🍸
cilla glamor shot at 14.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
And normal doesnt mean "looking people in the eye", it means being able to care for ones self properly, not being allowed to harm oneself in the name of stimming, and to communicate effectively in any manner. If you dont want that, you must be an ableist too.
I'm in the position of advocating for my brother after he nearly got himself arrested. The above paragraph expresses where I stand on the need for my brother to conform to that he can live somewhat independently
In April, he was stimming when he yelled so loud and punched the walls in his home so hard that the neighbors called the police. He hurt his hand and if the police officers who arrived hadn't been alerted by the neighbors that my brother is autistic and hadn't also understood that helping would be better than arresting, my brother would have wound up in jail.

I don't want my brother to live within the tight confines of assisted living. I also will not allow him to live here. Too many years of being his punching bag and my own need to feel safe at home. The option left is for him to help care for himself, not to harm himself and not disrupt the neighborhood he lives in.
He feels that since he is autistic he has the right to behave how he chooses. That he shouldn't be pushed to clean his own home or take care of his own personal hygiene. Or be harrassed about his lashing out and hitting people or breaking things. It reminds him of being pushed to do things as a child.

I wish he had had an easier life. I also know that the world is not going to conform to him. Just because he is autistic and struggles does not make me super human. I can't cope with his anger and his saying that he was fine until I was born if he is living in my home. I have the right to live the rest of my life not covered in bruises and terrified he'll hurt my dogs and cats to get my behavior "in line." If it makes me ableist and NT biased to insist on that I can live with that. I'm a separate entity from him and I get to have the life I built for myself after coming out of that chaos as a young woman stay safe and intact. I matter, too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
And all that $$$ tequila.
Yep and Asa claims the gifts sat at the PO so long because they are avoiding going out. P goes grocery shopping at least once a week, they go to DD daily and apparently they go to the liquor store. Liar much Asa?

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I keep thinking that scooter is going to break in half.
I really want her to fall off.
I dont wish her a serious injury, I just want her to fall off. We'd all get a laugh because not only would Asa share it, it would be the click-bait thumbnail, and, maybe P will realize that she looks ridiculous. I mean,, even the helmet looks too small.
Asa, that goes for you too. Your neighbors must think you all are clowns on those stupid scooters, Isaiah on the one wheel, Summer driving the cart with Abbie in the back...drone flying overhead....how much attention to you need?! I'm surprised they havent added lights and sirens.
So yep, I want to see P roll and bounce in front of the whole neighborhood LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!
Once she gets on it and rides 2 or 3 minutes, they will have to excavate the seat from her ass crack! That thing will get sucked into that abyss of a butt and she will be attached to the bike seat and the bike. Isaiah gets on one side, Asa on the other and they wrench and pull until she comes off like a wine cork.

*in the background Abbie yelling and Summer giggling, Priscilla yelling, "my phone, my phone!"

Then Asa goes to the local Farm and Feed store to buy a tractor seat for the Peloton bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m back to rant about the total mismanagement of this child’s and this family’s food disorders. It makes me crazy. Thankfully I don’t have to give the channel views because the vlogs are posted here. Some quick bullets:
1.) For this child, food should NEVER be a reward. And it should only be an activity if it has a secondary benefit like behavioral mgmt or OT (holding a utensil for example). Really I don’t think food should ever be a reward for anyone but especially this child.
2.) when engaging her in a food activity..don’t add in the pressure of posing for a photo, that is so self absorbed of this parent, it’s so gross.
3.) clearly...clearly..food addiction is a really significant problem for these people. I beg them to learn to treat food as fuel and not as entertainment.
Their entire online presence is lead by consuming food and drink...everything else they do is secondary to that..shocking that the consequence is morbid obesity and food disorders (sarcasm)

• Heart

Hannah'sMama

One of the things that concerns me the most about Abbie's care, is as others have brought up, her overall physical development. This poor girl is in her mid-teens and already has kyphosis (imo). If this and her general posture is not addressed I can't begin to imagine what she'll be like at 30. I work with students on basic things like posture, balance, dexterity, fine motor coordination, etc. but with Abbie I would be sending her straight to a PT. Massage would also be a great option - Abbie has an odd combination of holding stress in certain parts of her body while other areas are very floppy and underdeveloped (not uncommon for people with IDD and/or autism). I truly believe that a lot of Abbie's nervous energy, running from tasks, etc. is not solely caused by bratism (great term whoever brought it up!), but also from severe stress which can have a horrible effect on the body. They supposedly have the money now (or did before buying the McMansion) - it drives me nuts that they don't take advantage of these available therapies.

• Heart
  • Sad