Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly can’t imagine their cheap asses renting or buying him a house instead of letting him live on campus. They are still bugging him about scholarships at this point.

I doubt this is true. I think he will be in the dorms... but he won’t be able to handle that life! I give him 1 year if that.

@cucumber I have been realizing that more and more these days. Even the way he does his hair. The way he acted when they got sandy, his car ... everything ... screams gay now. Like you said, nothing wrong with that ... just an observation.
I also think he might not be straight (he doesn’t have to be “gay”, per se, also- he may be interested in men AND women, or he may just be metrosexual). I do see that he has feminine tendencies and it would explain a whole lot- especially his obviously strained relationship with Asshat.

Anyways- the college situation is really starting to bother me. This resurfacing of that discussion has made me think back to last fall when I started to have my reservations about his family’s intentions. This was when they were touring colleges.
As others have brought up- why would he pick App State of all places?

App State prides itself on being nestled in the Appalachian foothills. It’s surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, a community that lives for the school (Boone, NC), winter sports, water sports, and other things.
One thing I’ve just discovered is that the school is very inviting and friendly towards the LGBTQ+ community. Maybe he’s done his research and that, among other things, is why he wants to go there. Because it’s the best representation of what he wants to get from his adult life. Acceptance, privacy, and independence.

It checks a lot of boxes for him:

he’s away from his immediate family, but close enough for them to not completely freak out. They also can’t just “pop in” out of nowhere, so he may feel like he’ll get some privacy and independence.

It’s a new and different environment to Jax, there’s opportunities for him to get more involved in sports (if he chooses to), a fraternity (if he chooses to), campus extracurriculars (maybe photography or rec activity groups)- etc.

It’s a large enough school where he may finally feel like he can just blend in and do his own thing. I’m sure he gets a lot of his popularity and attention from his peers due to FatheringAutism. Maybe he just wants to remove himself from all of that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, there is no way their obsession with what people think of them, has kept them away. The only question really is which one of them still reads here? I believe it is most likely Assa. I've been watching some of their older vlogs and one of them has A &P talking about mean comments. It was right after he claimed he was joking about 'putting his foot down' when P wanted to buy Isaiah a class ring. Everyone came down hard on him about it. He was all teary eyed saying "these weren't trolls or haters, these were long time viewers". Well guess what Assa, WE here are also long time viewers! If you can't figure out where you messed up, just go back and watch your older vlogs, before the new house and if you still can't figure it out, then you are more stupid than we thought. Keep pushing your wife's crappy makeup scam, keep indulging in ridiculous amounts of food at a time when people are struggling to feed their families, keep showing off all your expensive toys...all bought off the back of your severely disabled daughter and let's see how long it takes for more viewers to drop off. The only thing you have going for you right now is that your current fans are slow to open their eyes.
I wouldn't put it past them to sell it and/or the treadmill for profit.

I feel lik Ass is not giving her enough time to process and perform the tasks. He has zero patience. Then it turns into too much at once. She gets over-stimulated quickly. When they over praise everything, all I can think of is how I do the same thing while training my dog. Close your eyes. It truly is how I praise my Sully.
Funny how Pig can have not 1, but 2 exercise machines in the room and Ab can't have a box of her sensory toys, which Assfat claims she doesn't like just becsuse Pigface doesn't want the mess. Whats the difference. They let her throw all the dam pillows and blankets on the dirry floor.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Would someone do the new thread, I had a look but I’m not confident enough to do it,

Reactions: 3
Look at her face!!
And the size of it!
😄😄😄
I could do this all day.
I'd rather be compiling video clips.
I gotta ask the googles how to do it.
With all this time on my hands, I really should do something productive!!
If my video works out, it will be indisputable evidence that we are 100% right in our observations and they suck as humans and parents.
IMO.
😁
Hahahaha the sheer size of her face...I am officially all by myself LOL-ing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.