Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top of the Monday to you all!!

Seriously though, mental health kicked my tail last week. I wonโ€™t get into it here, to personal but yโ€™all kept me laughing last week and it was so needed. I couldnโ€™t post much because I wasnโ€™t in a good realm of thought..

For all the medical jargon and debates about Autism, can we please drop it. I seriously have not read past the first 5 words in those posts. I have to read those to study on my children and they are a snooze fest. Almost all of them contradict each other and there is no real knowledge in them for most people (again, most people on the spectrum are so different from others on the spectrum)...
I am not telling people what to do but if you post it, I am not reading it and please donโ€™t tell me to. I have been reading those reports for 10 years now and no, you wonโ€™t change my mind on how I look s as this subject, as I have 4 children all over the spectrum, that I parent every day..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Flog? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Since content is a little thin currently.....Iโ€™ll pose a question for discussion from the past. This has been bugging me for awhile. When A and Cilla had their emotional reaction video re being outed for his first daughter, Cilla said โ€œ I thought everybody liked meโ€ in her lispy little girl voice. Asa went on to say social media had forums dedicated to saying hurtful things about his family. Cillaโ€˜s reaction was truly stunned.
Iโ€™m wondering if Cillaโ€˜s alter ego โ€œAmanda Leeโ€ entered our forum about that time?
Supposedly Assa put a block on her browsers so she can't access these types of forums.
I dunno who Amanda Lee is - but she's doing her job as a leghumper. ๐Ÿ˜„
So are a few others over there.
I'm thankful for wolf child and the others who posted awareness for our side, even if it was short lived, it was SEEN and that's what matters!! ๐Ÿ˜„
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Top of the Monday to you all!!

Seriously though, mental health kicked my tail last week. I wonโ€™t get into it here, to personal but yโ€™all kept me laughing last week and it was so needed. I couldnโ€™t post much because I wasnโ€™t in a good realm of thought..

For all the medical jargon and debates about Autism, can we please drop it. I seriously have not read past the first 5 words in those posts. I have to read those to study on my children and they are a snooze fest. Almost all of them contradict each other and there is no real knowledge in them for most people (again, most people on the spectrum are so different from others on the spectrum)...
I am not telling people what to do but if you post it, I am not reading it and please donโ€™t tell me to. I have been reading those reports for 10 years now and no, you wonโ€™t change my mind on how I look s as this subject, as I have 4 children all over the spectrum, that I parent every day..
I totally agree with you. Letโ€™s have some fun๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Supposedly Assa put a block on her browsers so she can't access these types of forums.
I dunno who Amanda Lee is - but she's doing her job as a leghumper. ๐Ÿ˜„
So are a few others over there.
I'm thankful for wolf child and the others who posted awareness for our side, even if it was short lived, it was SEEN and that's what matters!! ๐Ÿ˜„
IMO.
There is no chance that miss ๐Ÿท Isnโ€™t glued to this forum. Hi sweet girl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no chance that miss ๐Ÿท Isnโ€™t glued to this forum. Hi sweet girl
I honestly wonder sometimes if she reads here but then it occurs to me that if she did, she would take to her bed for weeks because she would be so traumatized by the TRUTHS that we speak here.
What is likely happening is Assa reads here. We know somebody in that dysfunctional house is because they reference so much of what we discuss in their tit show.
I do not think that's a coincidence.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly wonder sometimes if she reads here but then it occurs to me that if she did, she would take to her bed for weeks because she would be so traumatized by the TRUTHS that we speak here.
What is likely happening is Assa reads here. We know somebody in that dysfunctional house is because they reference so much of what we discuss in their tit show.
I do not think that's a coincidence.
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
It's either Assa when he's up at 2am...furiously reading here and deleting replies from his vlog.
Of course.....I still think Dummer could be settin there right next to him, all cozy-like at 2am. Readin' & deletin' Together in the darkened room. With just the dim glow from the computer.....

JMO. I still feel it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Flog? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Since content is a little thin currently.....Iโ€™ll pose a question for discussion from the past. This has been bugging me for awhile. When A and Cilla had their emotional reaction video re being outed for his first daughter, Cilla said โ€œ I thought everybody liked meโ€ in her lispy little girl voice. Asa went on to say social media had forums dedicated to saying hurtful things about his family. Cillaโ€˜s reaction was truly stunned.
Iโ€™m wondering if Cillaโ€˜s alter ego โ€œAmanda Leeโ€ entered our forum about that time?
Priscilla made a couple of posts on another forum maybe about a year ago. I'm not sure if mentioning other boards is allowed, but it's the one that starts with a Y. She also did a Lipstick Mama live around that time where she mentioned that forum by name and how awful everyone there was and how terrible it was to talk smack about people (completely un self-aware about the irony of that statement). So she has known about the criticism for some time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200504_155117.jpg

Not only are ๐Ÿท nails gross and chewed off! But notice she doesn't even bother to wipe the lipstick tube clean before taking yet another hideous photo!
Everything about this family is just grubby! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's the fact that she LIES about it!

Dessert. Nuff said.
She doesn't want to look like a fool. To admit that she wasted thousands of dollars on a surgery because she ate herself back to the beginning? Especially when the money was probably from YT views? Prilly would NEVER ADMIT THAT. Though I'm sure the leg humpers would swoon over her regardless and tell her that it's okay and she's a boss babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.