Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of exercise P needs, she won’t have time for Limelife. Their arteries must be so clogged. She’s probably just focused on losing for a nip tuck surgery in the near future. She’ll forever go the lazy route.
I keep thinking the same thing. I bet it's up next on the horizon after the lockdown is over. ;)

Reactions: 7
Priscilla made a couple of posts on another forum maybe about a year ago. I'm not sure if mentioning other boards is allowed, but it's the one that starts with a Y. She also did a Lipstick Mama live around that time where she mentioned that forum by name and how awful everyone there was and how terrible it was to talk smack about people (completely un self-aware about the irony of that statement). So she has known about the criticism for some time.
I have some of Pigzilla’s posts from another forum. I’ll gladly post here if allowed?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We need a new thread...has anyone came up with a new title?

Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and lots of cash. Yeah or nah?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They need to rename their channel. I am sick to death of DD, make-up, scooters, tik toks etc etc. I just wish to God they would concentrate on Abbie and actually teach her a few useful things e.g. using cutlery properly (i.e. not like a shovel and being able to cut up food), dressing herself, some hand exercises to increase the muscle tone, research and find some more occupational therapies - could she be taught to thread beads?
She would eat the beads or stick them in her nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn't want to look like a fool. To admit that she wasted thousands of dollars on a surgery because she ate herself back to the beginning? Especially when the money was probably from YT views? Prilly would NEVER ADMIT THAT. Though I'm sure the leg humpers would swoon over her regardless and tell her that it's okay and she's a boss babe.
Thing is, weight loss surgeries fail. People struggle with eating well (I'm one of them).
There is such an opportunity to be real about it and really talk about how hard it is is to change eating habits.
Personally, I would love it if someone did a vlog for people like me. People who want to lose weight, but love their southern comfort food too much and need to learn about healthy portion sizes. I'm learning on my own, but dang, a "weight loss journey" for people who crave all the wrong foods.

(Yeah, I know, this will never happen.)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I miss them too. This forum is losing its way, it’s supposed to be a gossip forum not all medical stuff. I want to have fun on here again.
I dont mind reading some of the medical posts. It's interesting to me since I have no 1st hand experience with autism. Or IDD.

But i just dont wanna be all preached to by anyone. For the vast majority, i steer clear ofthe arguments. Like most of us...Girls (and boys) just wanna have fun 🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a bike too and I ride it as much as I can. Its a townie bike..no gears and foot brakes. And a basket!
PS...got it at Walmart for 100 bucks and wheeled it right out the front door

This picture is priceless.
She just took one day off from her teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy portions.

Assa has Abbie doing schoolwork in strange places. Sometimes it's in the kitchen, which I'm sure she associates with food. Sometimes it's in that TV room. Sometimes it's even outside by the pool, which I'm sure she doesnt associate with schoolwork.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out he should set one quiet place for all her schoolwork. And always do it at the same chosen place. Because between all the changes, the other things happening nearby, and her associations to different things in different rooms....I'm not sure she even knows that this is homeschooling. I mean i know she knows she's not physically going to JSA but i dont know if she gets it that this stuff is school.

Does she really get a car? If you are serious I know I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THAT DAY CUZ I'LL PUKE
Yes, just like MaryKay, she will most likely get a car to advertise the circus clown makeup, when she gets to car level.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep thinking the same thing. I bet it's up next on the horizon after the lockdown is over. ;)
When the lock down is over she'll be as huge as before that surgery.
She's an addict, no doubt about it. The big lady should have gone to therapy and rehab,
She should be honest to herself, but that will never happen. Instead she's feeding her family until they all will be landing in "my 600-lb life".

• Haha
  • Heart
Top of the Monday to you all!!

Seriously though, mental health kicked my tail last week. I won’t get into it here, to personal but y’all kept me laughing last week and it was so needed. I couldn’t post much because I wasn’t in a good realm of thought..

For all the medical jargon and debates about Autism, can we please drop it. I seriously have not read past the first 5 words in those posts. I have to read those to study on my children and they are a snooze fest. Almost all of them contradict each other and there is no real knowledge in them for most people (again, most people on the spectrum are so different from others on the spectrum)...
I am not telling people what to do but if you post it, I am not reading it and please don’t tell me to. I have been reading those reports for 10 years now and no, you won’t change my mind on how I look s as this subject, as I have 4 children all over the spectrum, that I parent every day..
Agreed. I love hearing about people's personal experiences with autism or from people who have family members who have autism. The generalizing about autism... I try to be open minded, but I also spend too much time dealing with medical reports and doctors/social workers/etc to really want to read any more.

Reactions: 10
Thing is, weight loss surgeries fail. People struggle with eating well (I'm one of them).
There is such an opportunity to be real about it and really talk about how hard it is is to change eating habits.
Personally, I would love it if someone did a vlog for people like me. People who want to lose weight, but love their southern comfort food too much and need to learn about healthy portion sizes. I'm learning on my own, but dang, a "weight loss journey" for people who crave all the wrong foods.

Yep. Someone to be honest about the ups and downs. Just simple honesty that people can relate too! Myself...I just wanna eat healthier (I'm not overweight but I dont eat healthy and I know I'll pay for it in some way down the road)

When the lock down is over she'll be as huge as before that surgery.
She's an addict, no doubt about it. The big lady should have gone to therapy and rehab,
She should be honest to herself, but that will never happen. Instead she's feeding her family until they all will be landing in "my 600-lb life".
My 600 lb life. Family-style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Oh no....you may have just given them another thing to vlog about, a whole new Subscription package with "Cilla's healthy eating and weight loss vlog"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Me too. I am at my limit with these lowlife pigs. They will use that girl to the full extent. Anything for money. They should be ashamed but sadly I know they won’t be.
They always come up with bullshit excuses to try and justify everything they do. None of of makes any sense, really. They remind me of used car salesmen or those ppl that can tell someone to go to hell in such a way that it makes them look forward to the trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly wonder sometimes if she reads here but then it occurs to me that if she did, she would take to her bed for weeks because she would be so traumatized by the TRUTHS that we speak here.
What is likely happening is Assa reads here. We know somebody in that dysfunctional house is because they reference so much of what we discuss in their tit show.
I do not think that's a coincidence.
😄😄
I agree, there is no way their obsession with what people think of them, has kept them away. The only question really is which one of them still reads here? I believe it is most likely Assa. I've been watching some of their older vlogs and one of them has A &P talking about mean comments. It was right after he claimed he was joking about 'putting his foot down' when P wanted to buy Isaiah a class ring. Everyone came down hard on him about it. He was all teary eyed saying "these weren't trolls or haters, these were long time viewers". Well guess what Assa, WE here are also long time viewers! If you can't figure out where you messed up, just go back and watch your older vlogs, before the new house and if you still can't figure it out, then you are more stupid than we thought. Keep pushing your wife's crappy makeup scam, keep indulging in ridiculous amounts of food at a time when people are struggling to feed their families, keep showing off all your expensive toys...all bought off the back of your severely disabled daughter and let's see how long it takes for more viewers to drop off. The only thing you have going for you right now is that your current fans are slow to open their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

From a couple days ago.
Two things to say.
1st...hes gotta have some kinda huge ass ego to think anyone really wants to sit thru watching him shave
2nd---Assa giving men advice is just as silly as big P giving ladies advice. Neither one is what you'd call 'model material'

The whole thing was shameful.
Their greed is showing badly.

• Heart
What Is everyone’s thoughts on Isaiah knowing he had a sister older than Ab before the news broke on their channel?
Has anyone noticed a difference in how he interacts with his Dad since then?
My take, he is less buddy buddy with A seems to not have the “bro thing“ as strong as before.
.......sign me just curious on a boring Monday here.......

• Heart
What Is everyone’s thoughts on Isaiah knowing he had a sister older than Ab before the news broke on their channel?
Has anyone noticed a difference in how he interacts with his Dad since then?
My take, he is less buddy buddy with A seems to not have the “bro thing“ as strong as before.
.......sign me just curious on a boring Monday here.......
I can’t make my mind up about Isaiah. Sometimes I think he looks like he has had enough and is waiting to escape to college and on the other hand he recently has become a lot like his father, greedy, arrogant. I just don’t know which is the real Isaiah

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.