Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice her hand and phone.

She is looking at something.

The camera pans on her and she quickly scrolls down and closes out the screen without drawing too much attention to it.

I wonder what it was that she had to exit so quickly.

View attachment 122367
Definitely caught off-guard.
Just wishing i could read her screen

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really hate to exercise, but I bought myself a bike 3 weeks ago and I am riding at least 1/2 hour everyday. It is liberating. I loathe the exercise bike because it is so boring not to be going anywhere. Maybe that would be a suggestion for her to exercise..sell the expensive stationary bike and buy a bike you can ride around the neighborhood. More beneficial than that darn scooter too.
I have a bike too and I ride it as much as I can. Its a townie bike..no gears and foot brakes. And a basket!
PS...got it at Walmart for 100 bucks and wheeled it right out the front door

Oh tit!
You caught me with my plate full!
This picture is priceless.
She just took one day off from her teeny-tiny itsy-bitsy portions.

Assa has Abbie doing schoolwork in strange places. Sometimes it's in the kitchen, which I'm sure she associates with food. Sometimes it's in that TV room. Sometimes it's even outside by the pool, which I'm sure she doesnt associate with schoolwork.

It doesnt take a genius to figure out he should set one quiet place for all her schoolwork. And always do it at the same chosen place. Because between all the changes, the other things happening nearby, and her associations to different things in different rooms....I'm not sure she even knows that this is homeschooling. I mean i know she knows she's not physically going to JSA but i dont know if she gets it that this stuff is school.

She will have to keep on her diet now. Limelife urges its people to shiw off all the benefits of eorking gir thrm by showering them with expensive gufts. Next she gets a car. All the FA vlogs are turning into Limelife vlogs. Something is mentioned each time about her wins. Notice hiw Asa onced again made fun of her eirh anger in his eyes when she let us all know she was eating a salad while they were eating free cookies. He did not like that one bit. Her weight loss and compliments and success are really starting to eat away at him and make him feel like a nobody. The marriage is crumbling.
Does she really get a car? If you are serious I know I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH THAT DAY CUZ I'LL PUKE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Only thing that I got from today’s vlog was a damn chick fil a craving. Didn’t they just eat at Wendy’s on the other days vlog? Love how they were trying to get Abbie to form a sentence on the tablet as if the first time wasn’t an accident. Ha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Only thing that I got from today’s vlog was a damn chick fil a craving. Didn’t they just eat at Wendy’s on the other days vlog? Love how they were trying to get Abbie to form a sentence on the tablet as if the first time wasn’t an accident. Ha!
They are desperate to show some type of progress..when they tried her on camera it was just pushing random buttons..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are desperate to show some type of progress..when they tried her on camera it was just pushing random buttons..
I know, they are really scraping the barrel now. She couldn’t do it when they asked her to do it again because she didn’t do it the first time. It annoys me because they think we are idiots, if they want to get takeout food, go and get it , don’t use Abbie as an excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lamelife gifted Cilla with a Peloton Bicycle. Let's see how much they use it.

Serious question ... won't the seat just get wedged in her ass?🤔😉

Why does she insist on putting on that white ass concealer under eyes?
At this point I think it's just to piss us off since it sure as hell doesn't look good 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand is that Peliton got heat nationwide for their 2019 holiday commercial. The husband had gifted his wife one & in a series of clips, she showed her fake fitness journey. The PC culture went nuts saying it was wrong for the man to insinuate his wife lose weight, etc.

When he announced the bike, first thought was that I mentioned many weeks ago that she should get one. Second thought was, wow, ok...are they saying Prisss needs to lose weight? I bet she was pissed. Don’t care if it’s about the health benefits, it’s just an odd choice of a gift. I’m assuming it’s the same tier for everyone, like carnival prizes though. School fundraisers are the same. She’ll probably get a refurbished one, repackaged.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The faces of the Lipstick Mama's crew.

💄Lipstick Mamas had 36 promotions.
💄We had our largest paychecks to date.
💄Over 50 new ladies joined our team.
💄Highest team sales by $101,000.
💄Hundreds New friendships made.
💄Hundreds of lives.
💄Thousands of new customers.

View attachment 122089
Would you take make up advice from any of these people and that pic of 🐽cilla has been photoshopped to high heaven 🙄 , well at least she used the blending filter

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The face pubes are gone!! Yes!! Hallelujah!
I had to laugh when he was moaning about how much he hated his beard/stubble. He’s been increasingly not shaving since they moved house. As soon as he had shaved he had the ordasity to moan about Isaiah not shaving! Everything he says is very double standards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Next thread title idea...
Something to do with how ungreatful they are for the gifts and how they keep the gift cards and toss the rest.
"Mail time! Letters and art we will discard, but keep our mits on the Dunkin' gift cards!"

Idk something like that lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cilla has problems with blending. Blending the foundation into the hair line and blending the under eye concealer. She probably thinks the concealer looks brighter this way?? But it just looks messy, unfinished and actually settles into the lines which emphasizes them more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
lol
"Mail time! Letters and art we will discard, but keep our mits on the Dunkin' gift cards!"

Idk something like that lol
Well I misspelled mitts lol and the "mail time" part at the beginning probably makes it too long lmao but you guys get the idea

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.