Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide witch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
You are too lind hearted. If this were anyone else, I would agree.
🐖 has publicly admitted she is not a nurturer, no mothering instincts. It's obvious as evidenced in the vlogs, that she is not involved, does not know how to play with toys, play dough, or even the words to simple children's songs.
She is not SAD about Abbie's diagnosis. She prefers the role she has in that dysfunctional family.
She puts herself into everything else, volunteering, cooking, etc. to avoid and be absent so she doesn't have to deal with any of it. Being a mom is not her jam.
Her interactions with Abbie are forced and fake.
She has the means financially now and in the past (her mom isn't poor) to get out of an abusive marriage. But she didn't. Stats show that women stay because of money. 1st months rent and deposit usually keeps them stuck.
🐖 has some pretty severe psychiatric issues, that she should have addressed years ago.
I can't feel sorry for her.
She's ugly in the inside and out.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ok you lovely lot. Almost that time again 😉
I will post tonight's vlog here as soon as it drops. Hang on to your hats 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Nah. It was definitely an air B&B. I remember it from the vlogs of them going to look at collages. Their old house didn't have a basement 😉
That's the video where I pointed out his close-up shots of Thummer in her cold freezing bathing suit, front & back, I said he was sick, I still believe she's his eye candy.

Reactions: 13
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide witch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
I would feel bad for Priscilla if I thought she was basically a good person, but I don't. I think she's one of those adult women that has a serious case of 'Princess Syndrome' and people like that always get on my tits. She seems to be a pathological liar and something just gets my back up regarding her relationship with Abbie. I know a lot of people feel there's something inappropriate about Abbie's relationship with Asa and/or Isaiah and I respect your opinion, even though I don't agree with it. But I really feel there's something up with how Priscilla feels about/treats Abbie. As others have mentioned, I think P is extremely jealous that A's first daughter is NT. She admits herself that she doesn't have a mothering instinct - which, wow. Isaiah must feel awesome that you admitted that on a public forum! And there's just something else that's setting me on edge. Not saying any abuse is going on, but if Abbie was my student I'd be paying very close attention to the family dynamics.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm glad to see Summer exercising though, she had a fit body before you know so at least she is working on herself and getting Isaiah involved to

Reactions: 15
Well...they certainly covered a few of the main topics from tattle in this vlog.

1.How or if they can tell Abbie is in pain.
2. Excercise...although P failed miserably and I'm surprised she didnt hurt herself.
3. Walking the dogs and paying attention to sandy. Although it was mainly Assa taking care of the dogs. P has lost interest in the dog already. Sad.

Reactions: 19
So do they realize that is probably how Abbie will be walking once she puts on all those pounds and her weak legs won’t be able to carry her weight? It’s one thing to be fat and have your body carry your weight but she can’t even raise her arms up or do kicks. So I hope they consider this is going to be her future. She’s going to be limping like that, or be put in a wheelchair.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Asa loves to take jabs at his own wife. Interesting how he can dish it out, but gets so butthurt over the actual truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry for the delay in posting the vlog here tonight, people. I had trouble with the FB link. So had to go use the YT link instead! 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Priscilla so lazy why cant she walk instead of using the scooter and Assa too!!
Because she did 30 seconds of exercise with I and S in the the back yard and she is exhausted. Did she look foolish trying to stretch her legs back or what. She never seems to know what to do with her tree stump arms. Asshole is doing a blog for Limelife about shaving with their waxy products. Boring vlog again.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.