Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie's hair was shorter...I saw it too.
Trying to think how long ago this was
That was when they were in NC looking at schools..

She was probably hoping Abbie would jump right off the rocks down into whatever is below.
IMO.
Grrrrr...shes such a waste of space.
Anddddd...
She takes up a lot of it!
IMO.
They were on the side of the mountain.. It is super dangerous having small children near the edges and there are warning signs posted everywhere.. I was holding my breath the whole vlog..

• Wow
Reactions: 7

'THE SECRET VOLG'
Ugh here they go again.

I don’t know why they so badly want Abbie to play the correct way. Just let her try to hit the balls in, I feel that’s appropriate for her understanding. It’s so obvious she wanted to go for the stripe ball because it was close to the pocket....but nope they pressured her to try to hit the cue ball to hit the solid ball.

Reactions: 13
Ugh here they go again.

I don’t know why they so badly want Abbie to play the correct way. Just let her try to hit the balls in, I feel that’s appropriate for her understanding. It’s so obvious she wanted to go for the stripe ball because it was close to the pocket....but nope they pressured her to try to hit the cue ball to hit the solid ball.
Exactly! Better yet, let her pick up the white ball and roll it into the other balls.. I let mine do that all the time, when they were little. I still have a teen that does this, when we go out and he sees a pool table. It is very hard to use cue sticks, so sometimes, you have to adapt and that is okay..!

Reactions: 11
One of the things that concerns me the most about Abbie's care, is as others have brought up, her overall physical development. This poor girl is in her mid-teens and already has kyphosis (imo). If this and her general posture is not addressed I can't begin to imagine what she'll be like at 30. I work with students on basic things like posture, balance, dexterity, fine motor coordination, etc. but with Abbie I would be sending her straight to a PT. Massage would also be a great option - Abbie has an odd combination of holding stress in certain parts of her body while other areas are very floppy and underdeveloped (not uncommon for people with IDD and/or autism). I truly believe that a lot of Abbie's nervous energy, running from tasks, etc. is not solely caused by bratism (great term whoever brought it up!), but also from severe stress which can have a horrible effect on the body. They supposedly have the money now (or did before buying the McMansion) - it drives me nuts that they don't take advantage of these available therapies.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide witch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where the hell are they in that secret vlog with the pool table? That place looks as unruly as them. Was that an Airbnb?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus, Asa must get so exhausted by this. My husband has an addiction to his computer/ phone as well. Every time I turn around, after asking him to watch the kids (gotta use the washroom, do whatever) I come out and he is never watching them.

One time i asked him to watch them so o could have a shower. I hadn't had time to shower in three days. I was in there 15 minutes and I come out and my 3yo was eating a dishwasher pod. He eventually vomited it up. I have a lot of these stories so I wont bore anyone further, but christ.

I have fantasized about lighting his computer on fire. I imagine asa feels the same way about that stupid phone of hers
It is definitely annoying as hell when someone just cant put the phone down!! my god its jsut a phone! and she is "working" MY ASS!! she reminds me of my coworker, always on her damn cell phone, always making mistakes because the phone is too much of a distraction..I just do not get it with some people and the phones

• Wow
Reactions: 16
One of the things that concerns me the most about Abbie's care, is as others have brought up, her overall physical development. This poor girl is in her mid-teens and already has kyphosis (imo). If this and her general posture is not addressed I can't begin to imagine what she'll be like at 30. I work with students on basic things like posture, balance, dexterity, fine motor coordination, etc. but with Abbie I would be sending her straight to a PT. Massage would also be a great option - Abbie has an odd combination of holding stress in certain parts of her body while other areas are very floppy and underdeveloped (not uncommon for people with IDD and/or autism). I truly believe that a lot of Abbie's nervous energy, running from tasks, etc. is not solely caused by bratism (great term whoever brought it up!), but also from severe stress which can have a horrible effect on the body. They supposedly have the money now (or did before buying the McMansion) - it drives me nuts that they don't take advantage of these available therapies.
That would be me that said....spolied bratism, not autism" lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It is definitely annoying as hell when someone just cant put the phone down!! my god its jsut a phone! and she is "working" MY ASS!! she reminds me of my coworker, always on her damn cell phone, always making mistakes because the phone is too much of a distraction..I just do not get it with some people and the phones
I have a friend like that. 24/7 on the phone... I’m ok with it until we go somewhere to eat and she’s constantly on the damn phone ... I’ve called her out on it several times but still the same!

Reactions: 12
In a weird way I feel bad for priscilla. I myself gained 130lbs from the stress of 2 special needs kids and they are nowhere near Abbie. I can't imagine how I would be if my husband cheated and fathered another child, one close in age to my kid without the hardships my kids have. I can't blame her for finding things to do to not be overwhelmed by the sadness of her child needing that level for the rest of her life.
On top of that Asa verbally abuses her constantly. He mocks her constantly. Imagine without the camera. Same with Isah. He is a big abuser verbally and cuts others down to feel big.

Something between he and summer feels wrong too btw but I notice she is taking a part of being a snide witch to Priscilla. The sloppy joes, the facial expressions etc.
The thing with Prigilla though is that she LIES so much. And shes sucked in by the money (exploitation) also. And her replies to people can be very very snarky & mean. She's not so sweet & innocent.
Other than that, I agree with you. 🙂

Rudest thing ever about phones!

I'm a server at a restaurant. And I'll be taking an order for a table and 1 person is on their phone and trying to point on the menu to tell me what he wants, or else ignores me entirely. Now I've got the rest of his party all ordered so I cant leave or that'll mess up everything. And I've got a zillion other things to do but he makes me wait for him to get off the phone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jesus, Asa must get so exhausted by this. My husband has an addiction to his computer/ phone as well. Every time I turn around, after asking him to watch the kids (gotta use the washroom, do whatever) I come out and he is never watching them.

One time i asked him to watch them so o could have a shower. I hadn't had time to shower in three days. I was in there 15 minutes and I come out and my 3yo was eating a dishwasher pod. He eventually vomited it up. I have a lot of these stories so I wont bore anyone further, but christ.

I have fantasized about lighting his computer on fire. I imagine asa feels the same way about that stupid phone of hers
But the phone is how she conducts her fantastic wonderful keeps her busy 80 hour work week 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok you lovely lot. Almost that time again 😉
I will post tonight's vlog here as soon as it drops. Hang on to your hats 🤣🤣😂🤣😂

Might have been basement of last house? Looked like a basement.
Nah. It was definitely an air B&B. I remember it from the vlogs of them going to look at collages. Their old house didn't have a basement 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Exactly! Better yet, let her pick up the white ball and roll it into the other balls.. I let mine do that all the time, when they were little. I still have a teen that does this, when we go out and he sees a pool table. It is very hard to use cue sticks, so sometimes, you have to adapt and that is okay..!
There is NO FREAKIN' WAY I would let her pick up one of the balls....she may pitch it right at Pigs snout.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One second into the vlog....I just have to say, does everything about Abbie have to be defined by autism. I like the shoes don’t get me wrong but she’s more than autism.

Made from scratch.....shows 5 empty frozen food boxes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.