Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would feel bad for Priscilla if I thought she was basically a good person, but I don't. I think she's one of those adult women that has a serious case of 'Princess Syndrome' and people like that always get on my tits. She seems to be a pathological liar and something just gets my back up regarding her relationship with Abbie. I know a lot of people feel there's something inappropriate about Abbie's relationship with Asa and/or Isaiah and I respect your opinion, even though I don't agree with it. But I really feel there's something up with how Priscilla feels about/treats Abbie. As others have mentioned, I think P is extremely jealous that A's first daughter is NT. She admits herself that she doesn't have a mothering instinct - which, wow. Isaiah must feel awesome that you admitted that on a public forum! And there's just something else that's setting me on edge. Not saying any abuse is going on, but if Abbie was my student I'd be paying very close attention to the family dynamics.
I was just thinking about this today...her weight wouldn't even be an issue if she was a genuinely good person. She not so she makes it easy. I actually give props to Assa in one regard...he had to step up to the plate and be dad and mom to the kids and her! He's the only caregiver in the family. Can you imagine how much more awful that family would be had he not taken on all the responsibilities? In a way thank God he does! I don't know how he has delt with P for so long and not kicked her fat butt to the curb. If she was just a decent human being it would make a whole world of difference. Any time Assa is around her during one of her lipstick moo moo lives, she is always snarky to him. Its completely rude given that he's always trying to help her. He really rubs me the wrong way, but she is worse if you ask me. Her weight aside, how is he not completely embarrassed of her? His wife and mother of his children is a checked out mother, rude AF, addicted to her phone, totally disrespectful to him and everyone else, snarky, ditzy, out of touch with reality and most of all thinks her sh!t don't stink.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You are too lind hearted. If this were anyone else, I would agree.
🐖 has publicly admitted she is not a nurturer, no mothering instincts. It's obvious as evidenced in the vlogs, that she is not involved, does not know how to play with toys, play dough, or even the words to simple children's songs.
She is not SAD about Abbie's diagnosis. She prefers the role she has in that dysfunctional family.
She puts herself into everything else, volunteering, cooking, etc. to avoid and be absent so she doesn't have to deal with any of it. Being a mom is not her jam.
Her interactions with Abbie are forced and fake.
She has the means financially now and in the past (her mom isn't poor) to get out of an abusive marriage. But she didn't. Stats show that women stay because of money. 1st months rent and deposit usually keeps them stuck.
🐖 has some pretty severe psychiatric issues, that she should have addressed years ago.
I can't feel sorry for her.
She's ugly in the inside and out.
IMO.
I agree...can you imagine if she didn't have her circus clown makeup to sell how aweful it would be being stuck in the house with a daughter she has no use for during weeks of quarantine?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her feet look strange to me...
but then again so do her hands....
I cant put my finger on it exactly...but they are odd....
Yes, I have thought the same thing for quite awhile. I'm actually surprised that Abigail dosen't fall down more than she does.

Reactions: 7
I agree...can you imagine if she didn't have her circus clown makeup to sell how aweful it would be being stuck in the house with a daughter she has no use for during weeks of quarantine?
And she was on her frickin phone while cooking again tonite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I realise now that Abbie is completely flat footed which explains why she walks the way she does
She looks like she has miserable malalignment (often co-morbid with flat feet) to me but I can't get a good enough frontal view of her to really tell. If she does, her life is going to be miserable if she continues to gain weight and/or not build muscle tone. Knee replacements by 35-40.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Cilla's stompin, Sandy's sniffing, Summer's staring and Isaiah's just fabulous.

View attachment 120388
Sandy looks to be taste testing. Is this a drumstick? Dont spring in a leak in those legs Sandy!

And I said it before and I'll say it again, Isaiah could be Sean Hayes stunt double on "Will and Grace". Hes doing the jazz hands and in my head I hear him saying "Just Jack!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Because she did 30 seconds of exercise with I and S in the the back yard and she is exhausted. Did she look foolish trying to stretch her legs back or what. She never seems to know what to do with her tree stump arms. Asshole is doing a blog for Limelife about shaving with their waxy products. Boring vlog again.
I noticed that to that P was exercising with I and S and i'm thinking how the hell can she move her legs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.