Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how some of you can wade through all those stupid comments to find the good ones, every fan is a Karen! It drives me nuts. But I did find this one. I'm interested to know too! Haha!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So Abbie was starting to get fussy .. so Assss has to take her for a car ride... and of course winds up at Dunkin Donuts..to get her more sugar. They are so transparent acting like they were just taking Abbie for a car ride..nope they were on a sugar run.. and with no sugar run..she was going to have a tantrum. No telling what all they fed her in the car on the way home.

That decorating stuff is torture for Abbie.. she does not care what the donut looks like..it could have poop smeared on it and she would shove it in her face.

Wow.. they are creating a monster and they are ruled by "Princess Abbie".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Asshole gets a kick/thrill out of seeing his attack dogs go for anyone who writes a non humping comment!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly don't think pricilla is smart enough to be a smart ass or witty enough to write those replies, it's probably asa just signing off as her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well by definition on google because I'm lazy lol

Patreon is a crowdfunding platform that enables fans (or patrons) to pay and support artists for their work. For producers of videos, webcomics, music, podcasts and more, Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what might otherwise be free content, and allows fans to contribute to their favorite artist's platform.
And patreon's pay that tier level EVERY month. It's not just a one time donation.
I suspect that the "Abbie" level is the most popular. $25.00/month or $300.00/year
They currently have 530 patreons. So it can generate anywhere from $1,060 per month to $13,250.00 per month.
This is their patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/FatheringAutism
I gotta laugh at the use of the word "artist"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a newbie here, saying Hi πŸ‘‹. It’s so incredibly gratifying to find β€œmy people” regarding this show. I thought I was the only one yelling at my screen! Since I’m just now jumping on the cruise ship of common sense, most of my reactions have probably been discussed.
I will throw some random Covid thoughts out there......

It’s been awhile since weβ€˜ve seen a genuinely happy Summer, she seems more like a sister wife who is realizing what she got herself into. It was especially painful to watch during the makeup mascarade video. Her role seemed to be there to prop C up and cover her flubs, not because she was enjoying it or endorsing the product. πŸ₯±

Wasn't C in a snit fit of a mood after β€œworking all day”? Maybe they didn’t give her enough praise at grease paint class?
Really enjoy all your comments! Thanks for letting me join inπŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 120394
Yup. We've all noticed her hands too.
She has Clinodactyly. It is usually nothing but there are genetic conditions that have it as a sign such as 13q33 deletion which is associated with asd and intellectual disability, XXYY syndrome which also has been linked to autism and intellectual disabilities but also seen in dwarfism.

I'd bet money hers is the nothing but anyway interesting.

Reactions: 15
I don't know how some of you can wade through all those stupid comments to find the good ones, every fan is a Karen! It drives me nuts. But I did find this one. I'm interested to know too! Haha!
Now you know why Asshole stays up all night, to sort through the comments to delete.

She has Clinodactyly. It is usually nothing but there are genetic conditions that have it as a sign such as 13q33 deletion which is associated with asd and intellectual disability, XXYY syndrome which also has been linked to autism and intellectual disabilities but also seen in dwarfism.

I'd bet money hers is the nothing but anyway interesting.
I'm telling you that she has clapped them together soooo hard for the last 12 years that there aren't any lines on them anymore and they are deformed. That has to hurt like hell when she claps them so violently.

Bet Asa wishes his could do that. :unsure:

$16.00 for 9 donuts.

View attachment 120416
Not very well....thats how she moved her legs, lol.

I honestly don't think pricilla is smart enough to be a smart ass or witty enough to write those replies, it's probably asa just signing off as her.
I agree. Its Asshole, aka spies in disguise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for that!!

Thank you!
They show same videos maybe a day earlier, you could get art from crazy nannie(Abbie) for first month before, now it’s a cup after $75. When it first started $25 would get you a person chat, they are to big for that now. Oh and access to private Facebook page, that they were never on. (Don’t shame me, he seemed like a nice guy)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.