Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting, and my wife says I "over analyze", is that each show is 5 minutes of Abbie, and the rest of the time he prattles on about un related nonsense. And the mother! Oh how I wish she could take a car ride with Ted Kennedy!!
I just about died laughing when I read this comment!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!! You are a perfect fit here with us!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ya know, we could all pitch in and get Abbie a Drum set! I bought one for my wife's niece when she turned two....
The sister-in-law hated me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly! Better yet, let her pick up the white ball and roll it into the other balls.. I let mine do that all the time, when they were little. I still have a teen that does this, when we go out and he sees a pool table. It is very hard to use cue sticks, so sometimes, you have to adapt and that is okay..!
Exactly.
It's called meeting them where they are.
There is nothing shameful about it.
Unless of course one is ashamed.
Like the Massives.
Of Abbie's IDD.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm just curious to know what a patreon page is on Youtube?
I think it's just a page where "supporters" can pay to see extra content from YouTube creators. In a nutshell, it's a place where this disgusting family can flat out ASK for handouts and in return, the person giving the handouts gets "perks".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm just curious to know what a patreon page is on Youtube?
Well by definition on google because I'm lazy lol

Patreon is a crowdfunding platform that enables fans (or patrons) to pay and support artists for their work. For producers of videos, webcomics, music, podcasts and more, Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what might otherwise be free content, and allows fans to contribute to their favorite artist's platform.
And patreon's pay that tier level EVERY month. It's not just a one time donation.
I suspect that the "Abbie" level is the most popular. $25.00/month or $300.00/year
They currently have 530 patreons. So it can generate anywhere from $1,060 per month to $13,250.00 per month.
This is their patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/FatheringAutism

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Geezez. I was just thinking how lucky because we hadn't seen those stupid scooters for awhile.
Of course they had to show off all their toys today...gotta say P looks hilarious riding that thing...I thought shewas all about exercising so why doesnt she get off & WALK...in fact why dont they all get off and walk???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ya know, we could all pitch in and get Abbie a Drum set! I bought one for my wife's niece when she turned two....
The sister-in-law hated me!!
I don't know if it would do anything bc, these folks love to get assaulted, bullied and just love having things made hard for them so, getting annoyed might not do anything but bring them pleasure.

Reactions: 6
Well by definition on google because I'm lazy lol

Patreon is a crowdfunding platform that enables fans (or patrons) to pay and support artists for their work. For producers of videos, webcomics, music, podcasts and more, Patreon is a way to earn extra money on what might otherwise be free content, and allows fans to contribute to their favorite artist's platform.
And patreon's pay that tier level EVERY month. It's not just a one time donation.
I suspect that the "Abbie" level is the most popular. $25.00/month or $300.00/year
They currently have 530 patreons. So it can generate anywhere from $1,060 per month to $13,250.00 per month.
This is their patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/FatheringAutism
Thanks for that!!

I think it's just a page where "supporters" can pay to see extra content from YouTube creators. In a nutshell, it's a place where this disgusting family can flat out ASK for handouts and in return, the person giving the handouts gets "perks".
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Just out of curiosity, I don't really watch the show, wife does. I have noticed that Abbie listens to a lot of music. Have they tried introducing her to any instruments?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Asssssa...if her foot is cut...
why the heck arent you cleaning it? You said yourself her foot was dirty and we could sure see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
good God do we really need a close up of Abbys feet.,.lol my god those things are filthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just out of curiosity, I don't really watch the show, wife does. I have noticed that Abbie listens to a lot of music. Have they tried introducing her to any instruments?
She got a small keyboard for Christmas. But 'we' never see it out or being used!

Reactions: 13
They’ve tried guitar and piano as far as I know. Nothing sticks and there is no interest on her part whatsoever.

She also likes to wrestle and be aggressive and I foolishly one day thought ... “maybe they should get her into MMA or something.” Idk what I was thinking. Forget I even wrote this here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.