Fathering Autism #20. Toe Thumbs & Crooked Pinkies. Hiding Behind Doors to Make a Stinky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If pricilla's surgeon/doctor whatever was like the doctor on my 600 lb life she wouldn't have even gotten the okay for the surgery because that man is firm and strict and doesn't sugar coat anything

Reactions: 14
*sigh*

I have lost my funny....everything is boring me. Too many thin skins and members reporting one another. Threads used to fly by...now people afraid to say anything for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Is that why some of the old posters have stopped posting? I wonder.

Or maybe life has just become a tad boring and mundane...like watching paint dry or grass grow.

I guess I'm in a mood.....
I’m still enjoying this forum..in fact when I was in severe tooth pain on Saturday, it was the only thing that cheered me up and forget my pain. I don’t know about any reporting...I know I would never do that or feel any need to. This is a fucked up time for most of us...let’s laugh and enjoy poking fun. 😎

Think there’s a lack of activity/ fun due to their boring ass content. How many times can we watch them eat, and ride scooters hoping to someday watch them fall off?
About this Peloton... Pig will first of all be unable to even get on that bike let alone ride it. Lmao. It will most likely topple over during her first few attempts. So she will fall over onto the treadmill or wherever they place it. she will likely also need a step stool to successfully get on there.Someone mentioned the seat being an issue ... which is true... those things hurt if you’re not a regular “rider” but seeing as how much cushion she has, it may not be an issue for her. Lol 😂 they will likely try and get Abbie to use it too and the caption for that vlog will read “autistic girl bike ride.” I’m so excited!
I had a really hard time for a few years finding a bike I could balance on - actually just get on. I thought it was my weight, but even after losing, I still had balance problems. It was my height! I had to buy a girls bike...lol! I am really curious how she will be able to get on the bike and her balance. I really hope they show her on it...I need the laugh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When the lock down is over she'll be as huge as before that surgery.
She's an addict, no doubt about it. The big lady should have gone to therapy and rehab,
She should be honest to herself, but that will never happen. Instead she's feeding her family until they all will be landing in "my 600-lb life".
When you pay cash for weight loss surgery, you don't have to go through all the prequalifications hst insurance requires. Psychological analysis can take up to a year to pass. If they, the shrinks, think thereis a possibility for the patient to fall into a transfer addiction, (alcohol, gambling, drugs, shopping, etc) they will not approve. Insurance companys want to be guaranteed you are not going to screw it up before they shell out 15,000 to 30,000 for the surgery. Food addiction is as real as drug addiction. And they also require you to lose at least 50 pounds before the surgery to see if your mind set is right for the long run. She obviously did not have to do this because Abby and the humpers paid cash for it.

I’m still enjoying this forum..in fact when I was in severe tooth pain on Saturday, it was the only thing that cheered me up and forget my pain. I don’t know about any reporting...I know I would never do that or feel any need to. This is a fucked up time for most of us...let’s laugh and enjoy poking fun. 😎

I had a really hard time for a few years finding a bike I could balance on - actually just get on. I thought it was my weight, but even after losing, I still had balance problems. It was my height! I had to buy a girls bike...lol! I am really curious how she will be able to get on the bike and her balance. I really hope they show her on it...I need the laugh!
His blogs are getting boring...he is being more careful to not give us stuff to rip him apart for, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh lordy.
Cillas Stuff posted a video.
Isaiah & Dummer cooking.
Summer sure seems happy to me.
Her giggle game was extremely strong.

I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
She seemed better to me. Is it possible she's gotten worse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I think this is really sad. Here is a video, one of the first ones he posted before really taking on the vlogging, Abbie is super young ( not sure of her age), and Assa is filming her getting a glass of juice. When you watch this video now after having watched her grow up, you realize that she has not progressed at all. They still have to prompt her on everything. It was just a few vlogs back that Dummer was helping her get a glass of water and she had to prompt her the same way. I blame it all on lack of consistency and laziness on their part.
This breaks my heart because I actually think she needed less prompting here and had more potential. I sometimes wonder if the medication she needs is making her regress or be "slower." For me sone anti anxiety meds made me confused and tired but I was able to communicate that and they fixed it for me. I cannot imagine she is on the correct dose.

• Heart
I can’t make my mind up about Isaiah. Sometimes I think he looks like he has had enough and is waiting to escape to college and on the other hand he recently has become a lot like his father, greedy, arrogant. I just don’t know which is the real Isaiah
Maybe he is struggling with that himself? Still wanting to be close to his dad, have his approval, but also disgusted with what his father did. I imagine he feels conflicted a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know this is super nit-picky but, if P has such short and stubby chewed on fingernails, might not want to showcase that when you're holding up a lipstick you want to sell. Invest in some press-ons or something! lol
Maybe Amazon ran out of them or she couldn't find them on her 900 grocery runs 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I was understanding similarly. It's like stretching your stomach out in the first place by habitually overeating. She's just doing it all over again 🤦‍♀️

Just read the steps through. She definitely isn't taking all of this to heart and her dinner plates in recent vlogs are definitely more than 1 cup's worth of food. Thanks for the insight! Makes me even more disappointed though lol food addiction is hard I know, but everyone in that house is in denial about it and (literally) feeding into it.
What is truly sad is that you have a severely affected food addict with multiple food related mental disorders (I’m taking about Priscilla) making the food and eating decisions for an entire household. She is not a chef..she is not a Lifestyle guru, she is not a nutrition expert...she is a very sad, very sick, morbidly obese food pusher. Watch how she touches food...it’s the creepiest thing ever. This is a person who cannot begin to manage her own food intake and decisions making food choices for others including a child who cannot protest. It’s baaaddddd.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think we should address Asa s weight - he is gaining on P
He eats everything in sight... even before it’s ready. I’ll say it again... they represent everything wrong with this country ... fat, gluttonous, greedy, ignorant and dumb af. I bet the viewers from outside the US find great pleasure in watching them because it validates their beliefs on what Americans are like.

Yesterday when they were talking about eating leftovers but had no idea what leftovers they had... That was so dumb. Who in their right mind says they will eat leftovers but doesn’t know what is leftover in the first place? Oh yeah... cause they eat so much they lose track of what they have. Smh.

• Heart
I keep thinking the same thing. I bet it's up next on the horizon after the lockdown is over. ;)
Her knees must be shot by now. I predict the peloton and treadmill go to the island of unwanted things along with the "useless" things sheeple send them, they're too selfish to donate them anywhere.

• Heart
Maybe he is struggling with that himself? Still wanting to be close to his dad, have his approval, but also disgusted with what his father did. I imagine he feels conflicted a lot.
i can't blame him for it. i'm thinking he'll start seeing the way his family operates in a new light once he gets away from them for a little while.

In the fallout time just after the reveal vlog, I did go to great lengths to basically say, yep, my dad deserves it , y’all leave my mom out of it, it wasn’t her fault, so maybe the change in Isaiah, has been that he wants to leave to go to college, he is trying to mature, but Assa and S are dragging him down, P is putting the guilts on the poor boy, all the don’t leave me, I will be all by myself, dad will leave and I will be alll alonne. IMO

• Heart
I think Isaiah is so damn sheltered and picked NC because they have Asses family over there. They tried to say it was for the mountains. Those are hardly mountains. More like hills in my eyes. If he really likes mountains then he should be going out west to the Rockies. I’ve never before heard of that school either. Once he gets to college he will try and fit in by joining a fraternity... and then will most likely be escaping to his grandparents house whenever he can. There is no way he will be able to handle being a full time, on campus student the way he was brought up.

• Sad
I was just watching an older vlog from their old house and they were actually recording her getting in the trash, looking for food just like a dog would. I just don't understand. For one, why would you allow that behavior, why wouldn't you try and fix it and for two, why would you record your child that is supposed to be progressing so much, digging in the trash like an animal? Oh wait, do all typical teens dig in the trash like animals? I just don't understand why anyone would want to record their own child doing alot of this animalistic stuff when the whole thing is supposed to be about progression. If my child did things like that, I wouldn't be putting it on YouTube for the world to see. (My child wouldn't do that but, I'm just sayin...)

I think Isaiah is so damn sheltered and picked NC because they have Asses family over there. They tried to say it was for the mountains. Those are hardly mountains. More like hills in my eyes. If he really likes mountains then he should be going out west to the Rockies. I’ve never before heard of that school either. Once he gets to college he will try and fit in by joining a fraternity... and then will most likely be escaping to his grandparents house whenever he can. There is no way he will be able to handle being a full time, on campus student the way he was brought up.
Your absolutely right. One of two things will happen.....he will do exactly what you said or he will go completely wild and his family won't hear from him very much. Something tells me it's not going to be the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He wont be on campus. They rented him a house to stay in iirc (from the vlog when they visited)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just watching an older vlog from their old house and they were actually recording her getting in the trash, looking for food just like a dog would. I just don't understand. For one, why would you allow that behavior, why wouldn't you try and fix it and for two, why would you record your child that is supposed to be progressing so much, digging in the trash like an animal? Oh wait, do all typical teens dig in the trash like animals? I just don't understand why anyone would want to record their own child doing alot of this animalistic stuff when the whole thing is supposed to be about progression. If my child did things like that, I wouldn't be putting it on YouTube for the world to see. (My child wouldn't do that but, I'm just sayin...)

Your absolutely right. One of two things will happen.....he will do exactly what you said or he will go completely wild and his family won't hear from him very much. Something tells me it's not going to be the latter.
In the past I’ve heard them make the excuse that “they would film in order to show it to her doctors etc.” but I agree... that is crazy that they didn’t stop her (I haven’t watched the video but I am just imagining). Have you all noticed that they keep the kitchen trash can in the pantry now? Abbie has also been known to look for and eat banana peels out of the trash. She will also spot fast food bags in the trash and dig for food.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I just watched a couple of tiktoks with Summer & Isaiah dancing. I'm sure he's gay. Not putting him down for it, just my realization. 100% gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.